Everybody Does Allison - Cover

Everybody Does Allison

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Meet Allison, she runs the business, her elderly husband owns it; but she falls prey to handsome workers, who teach her a lesson about her own submissive nature and prepare her for other adventures in submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang  

She approached the parking lot still not knowing what was going to happen. He called her on the phone. He told her that he had some friends waiting for her in the parking lot and that he had set her up with them. He said that the scarf was out and wanted to know if she was okay with this.

She thought about it only a few seconds, when she said that she thought it would be really exciting but was sorry that it wouldn't include him.

He answered that they were really good friends and would take care of her. He told her that they knew what he wanted done and were willing to do that.

She thanked him as she pulled into the lot. She saw three guys standing near the back of the lot by the path into the forest area that was part of these corporate headquarters.

Getting out of her car, she approached them with a simple: "Hi, guys."

They nodded, and one of them, apparently speaking for both of them said softly: "It's Allison the slut."

She nodded and said: "Yes, it is."

"Duane's slut?" came the next question, and to that she answered 'yes' also.

The speaker then continued: "Okay, here's the deal from Duane. You strip, all of your clothes off except for your shoes. Then we outfit you just a little and lead you into the woods for the party. And Andy here takes movies and pictures of the entire show."

She nodded again. Once again Allison found herself on the verge of a new kind of sexual adventure. Three guys at once and what exactly did they mean by 'outfitting her'? Her panties were wet just with anticipation.

Her hand, while these thoughts invaded her head, was at the buttons on her blouse. She took it off and handed it to them.

The one said casually: "Oh, by the way, you don't get your clothes back either. We leave you hear bare assed naked. With your purse, keys and a phone but naked."

That gave Allison a shiver for sure but she managed to say: "Yes, sir, as you will."

Even though she was a bit frightened about it.

"Compliant cunt," the one said.

"Yes," the first one agreed, "this will be fun."

All the while the one named Andy was filming what was happening.

Then turning to her, as she unhooked and took off her bra, one said: "I'm Danny and this is Fred."

Allison nodded to them both and said: "Pleased to meet both of you, sirs."

"Nice tits, Allison, Duane's older cunt," was his next comment.

She smiled at him and stuck her tits out toward him. Now her skirt was floating down her thighs and legs and joined the pile of clothing, blouse and bra, that Fred was holding.

She shivered just a moment in the cooler night air, as she stood in only her panties and shoes.

Danny gave a whistle: "Nice ass, momma, and nice hooters."

"Thank you, sir." She said.

Then he reached out and pinched her nipple, pulling it and pinching it until it raised her up on her toes and caused her to cry out with the pain.

Letting go, he asked her: "You like the pain?"

She shook her head 'yes' and said a quiet agreement.

"Turn toward the camera, toward Andy and say that; tell Duane that you like the pain."

She did as she was told, turning toward Andy, who was still filming and said: "Duane, sir, I really do like the pain."

"Yeah," he continued, "Duane said that you did. Here, Fred, let's try this stuff out; for an old bitch she is well heeled."

They both stepped up to her and their hands were all over her.

It was an exciting scene, exciting on film and exciting for Allison as well. She was almost totally naked and was being felt up by two guys who were almost 20 years younger than she. The contrast between her nakedness and their being fully clothed spoke a huge amount about their relationship and how she was supposed to serve them. I made her wet.

She reached around, as they were pawing her and began to kiss Danny, who was closest, then it was Fred's turn. She ran her hands down their fronts and grasped onto their stiff cocks through their pants.

"Momma's hot to go," Fred said.

"Yes," Danny answered, " The pain must have gotten her in a party mood. Well, try this on for size, bitch."

He produced a pair of clamps that he affixed to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain again. The clamps had a chain between them. Then he fitted her with a dog collar and put a leash on the collar.

Andy stopped them at that point to get a digital photo of Allison as the subservient, submissive dog.

"Too bad there's no dog here,"Danny said, "We'd let you suck the dog's cock and then get fucked by the dog. Would you like that, would Allison the slut like that?"

"Yes, she would," Allison quickly answered, "Allison the slut would do whatever you told her to do and would like whatever you told her to like."

They strolled her a little ways into the woods with Andy still taking movies of the naked dog collared woman and her two masters.

Then they had her bending over from the waist in the dark for some more photos and then they shoved her to her knees and Andy took a movie of Allison sucking off first Danny, then Fred, and then, kneeling at his own feet, of her sucking off him.

Still bending her over from the waist, they next got a movie of Allison being fucked from both ends.

In the middle of the fucking Danny said to Fred that they should switch and they did, Fred took his cock out of Allison's pussy, causing her to groan with discontent, and put it in her mouth, while Danny did the opposite.

Then it was time for Andy to get in on the fucking, while Danny took the movies. In a very short time Allison sucked off each of them twice and was fucked by each of them.

When the fucking was finished, they produced a magic marker and, turning Allison around, wrote on her ass: "Allison Preddy, cock sucker."

"Oh, and one last thing," Danny said, "Before we leave you here naked, the way a slut should be;" turning to her he said: "Don't you agree, Allison, senior management official?"

"Yes, sir," she hastened to add, lost totally in this world of lust that Duane was managing for her, "Sluts should be naked, sir."

"And this too should happen to sluts," Danny continued. Then, producing a long thin stick he had Fred hold Allison in a bent over position and began to beat her ass cheeks with the stick. They put her panties in her mouth to silence her and he gave her slashes on her ass above and below the "Allison Preddy cock sucker" sign, as though to emphasize it.

When they left her go, she sunk to her knees sobbing from the pain. But she quickly took each of them in turn by the hand and kissed the back of their hand.

"We're leaving now," Danny said, "With your clothes. But here's your phone and your purse and car keys."

"Thank you, sirs," she managed, as the took one last photo of Allison kneeling naked and looking as submissive as she was.

She watched them go and sighed a deep sigh. Getting a small blanket that she kept in the trunk of her car, she put it on the seat and called Marie.

Marie answered the phone on the second ring.

"Marie," Allison said, "It's me, Allison."

"Hi, boss; what kind of trouble you getting into tonight?" Marie said brightly.

"Well," Allison admitted, "Duane set me up with to kind of meet some friends of his over here at the company lot, by the woods. And they left me a few minutes ago, uh," she hesitated then.

"Spill it, boss," Marie said, "I can take it."

"Well," Allison continued, "they left me naked, you know, with only my shoes."

Marie started hooting with laughter. "Boss," she said, "You are the genuine article. I'll be right there with clothes for you but, you do know that this is going to cost you."

Now it was Allison's turn to smile as she said: "I expected that."

Allison waited and in just a little while she saw a car enter the lot at the other end. It sat there with its headlights on.

Her cell phone rang and it was Marie. "Well, love," she said brightly, "Here I am to the rescue and just to punish you I've brought you some really sexy things to wear. But remember what I said about costing you. Do you see my car across the lot?" Allison said a simple 'yes' wondering where this was going.

"Here," Marie continued, "Let me blink my lights so that you'll know it's me." Then the lights blinked on the car across the lot.

"Now," Marie continued, "You'd better get out of your car and show me your lovely nakedness."

"Okay," was Allison's reply.

"Okay? Okay? Is that how you answer?" Marie shot back at her.

"I'm sorry," Allison quickly put in, "I'll be right there, ma'am."

She got out of her car and began to strut toward the head lights, soon she was walking fully in the glare of the lights, swinging her hips and moving like a stalking animal.

Just before Marie got out of her car, Allison put up a hand to restrain her movement and turning her back on Marie bent over in the glare of the headlights, so that the phrase 'Allison Preddy, cock sucker' outlined by the severe red lines from the whipping was obvious.

Even where she was outside of Marie's car, Allison could hear Marie cheering and clapping.

Marie got out of her car then as Allison was nearing. She met Allison and enfolded her boss into her arms, and met her with her lips in an open mouthed kiss.

Marie's hands went to Allison's naked ass cheeks, grabbing, holding, squeezing, kneading and slipping her fingers inside the cleft of the ass.

"Gee," Allison said, "You should greet me at the office like this every day."

"Gee," Marie returned, "you should come to the office every day dressed this way."

Then they were both laughing. Marie produced a bag with clothes in it. She brought a t shirt, pink with the old Pink Floyd red lips and tongue on it.

"Very appropriate," Allison quipped to Marie.

"I thought so," was Marie's equally light reply. Then Marie gave Allison a pair of capri style pants, lycra pants. They were silver and made it completely obvious that Allison wasn't wearing panties.

Allison whistled, when she saw the lycra pants.

Marie grinned and said: "You let me dress you; you dress in what I want."

Allison curtsied to Marie and said: "Of course, ma'am."

The outfit made Allison feel extra sexy all over again.

"Okay, sport," Marie said brightly, "Tell me about it."

Allison proceeded to tell the tale of Duane calling and telling her to meet a few friends at the parking lot by the woods at 8 PM.

"Gee," Marie said, "It's only 9:15 now; it certainly didn't take much time."

"No," Allison agreed, "They were eager and quick about it."

Allison finished telling the tale of being made to strip naked except for her shoes, then the cock sucking all around and then the fucking. And finally the signing of her ass followed by the whipping.

Marie was staring intently at Allison and asked her: "Tell me then, which did you like the best? Which turned you on the most?"

Allison only thought for a few moments and said: "It's a tie between being told what to do and being whipped. You know, it kind of establishes me in a way. I mean being signed, and knowing that someone as strong as Duane is ordering me to do something that I know, since its him ordering me, I will absolutely do. It's, uh, kind of like..." Here she paused and then went on, while staring at Marie, "It's kind of like you telling me what to do, and, you know, I'd really do it. I know," she rushed on, as though saying it quickly were necessary, "That you said that you'd never do anything to disturb our work relationship but I swear that if you told me to strip to my panties and go outside into the hallways to suck off or lick the first person that came along, I'd do it merely because you were telling me to."

"My, my" Marie said, while stroking Allison's cheek with her hand. "You're beginning to make noises as though you think you're my bitch."

Marie was smiling as she said it. Allison quickly caught Marie's hand and licked the palm, while staring into Marie's eyes.

"Is that so bad?" Allison whispered.

"Not at all, little one," Marie cooed to her, "Not at all."

Then she was kissing Allison again, and during the kiss Allison took Marie's hands and put them back on her ass cheek.

But this time instead of just stroking, Marie gave Allison's ass a savage pinch.It made Allison jump and Marie chuckled.

"So," Marie continued then, "Are you in for the night or do you want to take this new thing we're talking about for test drive?"

Allison smiled and said: "Test drive."

Marie grinned then too. "I know just the place and just the activity for you."

"Goodie," was Allison's reply to this. "First, please, Marie," she said, "Go to the office suite long enough for a quick shower to rinse myself little."

"Lovely," was Marie's answer. She was looking forward to watching her 'boss, ' really her 'bitch'--she thought, take a shower.

Their little sojourn for the shower didn't take long and then they were ready to go. They took Allison's car, with her driving and following Marie's direction.

"First," Marie said, "We'll stop for a quick drink."

They went to a place that Marie seemed to know; a place that Allison suspected was a lesbian bar. But it was quiet and the people were nice. Once they had had a drink, Marie suggested that they leave and go to what she was calling 'the proving grounds.' It made Allison eager with anticipation. This time Marie simply held out her hands for the car keys, which Allison surrendered with no fuss. Off they went.

They ended up in a kind of forest preserve. Marie drove around until she found a little clearing. She seemed to know the area.

There were a couple of pick ups parked there, and five kids were drinking beer. She stopped and then Marie got out.

"Hey, Momma," one of the kids said to her. "Want a beer?"

"Sure," Marie replied. She turned to the car and said to Allison: "Out here, you."

There was a kind of crackle in the air for Allison at the way Marie said it. She got out of the car and went meekly to where Allison was standing.

"So, what's up, Momma?" the same speaker said.

Marie smiled: "I brought my bitch Allison here for some practice."

"Practice," the comment was made, "What kind of practice?"

Marie was grinning again and said to them: "I know she eats pussy like a champ but I want her to get some practice sucking cock."

The guys looked at one another and grinned.

One of them, a big guy, said: "What if we just grab the two of you and fuck you?"

There was a kind of sneer in his voice as she said it.

Marie turned to him and said: "We would object to that; smith, wesson and I."

Marie pulled out a lethal looking pistol and pointed it at him. He visibly shrank on the spot.

She said to him quietly: "You go and sit in the truck, and do it now."

He was resentful but went to the truck and sat there. "Now any other cowboys here?" Marie asked. The rest shook their heads 'no.'

"Okay, here's the deal," Marie continued, "She gets down on her knees and sucks you all off, every one of you. She doesn't strip, she doesn't get fucked. But if it goes that way and there are no problems, then we come back and then everyone gets fucked. Do you understand?"

"Yes," was the eager answer from the guys.

Then Marie turned to Allison and said: "Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," was Allison's quick answer, as she sank to her knees and was surrounded by the four guys.

She began by reaching out and unzipping the first kid, reaching into his jeans and fishing out his already swollen cock. She bent her head to it and took the head in her mouth, sliding her mouth all the way down onto the stiffness and softness of his prick.

"Ah, yes," came the comment, "She's a cock sucker alright."

In the meantime, Marie went to the truck. She opened the door and the kid in the truck looked at her insolently.

Marie smiled and said: "I like a strong man, and want that strong man for myself."

She reached out for the front of his pants as she spoke and soon freed his nice sized cock from his pants.

"Let's see how this bad boy tastes.

She sunk her head onto it and encompassed his prick with her mouth. He was smiling now, alternatingly watching Marie's bobbing head and the kneeling Allison sucking off the group.

"Like what's she's doing?

"Yeah," he said, his breath coming harder.

"Maybe we should come back for just the two of us and you," she said smiling and stroking his cock,

"Then we'd strip the bitch and spank her around a bit and you get to do whatever you want to her."

"Cool," he said. "But maybe I'd want to do that to you too."

She smiled at him then, holding his cock in her hands.

"Then maybe you'll get your chance to do that too."

Then she increased the tempo of her head's bobbing on his prick.

Out in the grass Allison was sucking off one guy and jerking two with the third standing behind her and raising her t shirt to play with her tits.

The one in the truck came into Marie's mouth with groaning and flailing hips. Marie pulled away and licked her lips, asking him his hame.

"Mike Knox," he said to her smiling.

"Well, Mike Knox," we'll be back. Allison was still kneeling but the four fellows had already had a blow job.

Marie said brightly: "Sorry, guys, but we're on a tight schedule. So, the bitch and I have to leave."

Without adieu she gathered up the kneeling Allison, who still had cum on her chin and bundled her into the car; then drove away.

Allison was smiling at her: "She's my bitch!"

"You liked that did you, boss?" Marie said grinning.

Allison was grinning too. "You know,"she answered, "I think that I do."

Marie then pulled over and said, "Well, come here, I want to taste them in your mouth."

Allison leaned over to let Marie kiss her and lick her lips and the inside of her mouth.

"MMM," Marie said, "but you taste good. And I'd taste more of you but it's time to get you home. Will Tom be worried?"

"No," Allison said, "Tom will be in bed. It's cool but we do have to work tomorrow."

"Yes, boss," Marie said with a smile, and added: "Bitch."

"Mmmm," was Allison's answer.

It was mid morning the next day, a fairly busy morning, when Allison had a chance to run some work down to the department where Duane's office was. She entered and stood simply smiling.

She had work to deliver to him but was almost frozen until he spoke. "Here are your clothes from last night, love," he said. "Come in and close the door."

She did as she was told, watching him as he went to the door and locked the closed door.

"I, uh, don't have much time, sir," she said with a great deal of deference.

"Oh," he said reaching out and grasping a nipple through her blouse and beginning to pinch and squeeze. "How much time do you have, slut?"

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohh, I ... I have all the time you want, sir." She said quickly.

"Call Marie;" he continued, "Tell her to back you off for an hour." He kept the intense pressure on her nipple as she made the interoffice call to Marie.

"Marie," she said fairly quietly, "Please back off my schedule for at least an hour."

"Yes," she said in answer to a question. "Yes, Duane wants me to."

"Yes," she continued with her end of the conversation, "Yes, he's pinching my nipple, uhhhhh, very hard." "No, I tried to tell him that I was busy."

Pause then "Yes, ma'am, I certainly will tell him. Thank you."

She turned to Duane and said: "Marie says that you should slap my face for being so difficult."

Duane smiled and, as quickly as that, hauled off and slapped Allison. It brought tears to her eyes immediately and she seemed to be ready to cry.

"You like the pain?" He asked quietly.

She nodded her head first and then said, "Yes, sir, I really do; I don't understand it but I do."

"Then what's with the tears, goldilocks?" he challenged.

"I'm always kind of anticipating and kind of afraid. The fear really seem to only go away once the, uh, the pain has begun."

"I see," he said. "Well come over here to the desk and it will begin."

"Yes, sir," she said.

He directed her attention to the desk. On it was two clamps, a lighter and a cigarette.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.