Everybody Does Allison - Cover

Everybody Does Allison

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Meet Allison, she runs the business, her elderly husband owns it; but she falls prey to handsome workers, who teach her a lesson about her own submissive nature and prepare her for other adventures in submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang  

"Think about tomorrow," was rumbling around in her head for the remainder of the day. Even Marie noticed she was distracted. So, thinking about tomorrow, one of the first things that she did, when she got home was to check out the panties drawer in her bureau. Nothing pleased her.

"If I'm going to do this," she thought," nothing here will do."

She giggled at her own 'if', as if there was a doubt.

Dinner with Tom was pleasant; it always was. But she thought often enough these days that it was kind of like living with her grandfather.

The only spark she detected lately at all was discovering that he had an erection in the middle of the night and sucking him off secretly. She enjoyed that, and he took sleeping tablets and didn't know.

"It's practice for me," she laughed at her own wicked thought.

She told Tom, when dinner was over that she meant to make a quick trip to the mall for a few things. He asked 'what' conversationally and she told him that she had meant to get a bunch of new panties and was going to do it.

He showed little or no interest; he just said politely: "Oh, female stuff. Well, have a good time."

"Thanks, I will. I'll do this clean up and go."

She was kind of surprised at how much of a good time she had shopping for the panties.

There was a sales gal with burning eyes that complimented her on her choices. She got lacy things, and four sets of various pink things.

"I certainly hope that they fit," was Allison's smiling reply.

"We can take care of that easily enough," the charming young sales girl said. "If madam would just step this way, why don't I take a quick measurement."

"Oh, uh, of course," Allison smiled, and felt the heat begin to creep in between her thighs.

(She cautioned herself at this point to stop taking every encounter as a sexual one. But was turned on nevertheless.) The sales girl led her with her potential purchases to a back area with a fitting room. They went into the fitting room together.

The lovely young clerk smiled a smile much too broad and asked Allison to unbutton her pants and pull them down.

Allison was turned on but flustered.

"What am I thinking?" the young woman smiled, "Here I can do this."

This was even more exciting, for now the young woman was actually unbuttoning Allison's slacks and pulling them down to her knees. She stood back a moment and looked at Allison, then went around to survey her from the rear.

"These might well do," she said "But let's just see."

She took out her tape measurement and then said: "But oh I think that we need to just do this."

Saying that she took Allison's breath away by pulling her panties down to her knees also. Allison just sighed. Now the young woman was on her knees in front of Allison and stretched the tape around Allison's hips and ass. She brushed Allison's pussy and ass in the process, causing Allison to shiver.

She looked up and smiling said: "Yes, these will fit admirably, and if I may say it confidentially to you: Madam has a lovely ass and pussy."

"Thank you," was all that Allison managed to mumble.

Then the young gal leaned forward planted a huge kiss on Allison's pussy and, smiling, pulled her panties up and, when Allison reached for her pants, the girl said: "Would you turn around please."

"Of course," was Allison's reply, and now the kiss was on Allison's panty covered ass.

Then the girls said: "No, let me." With that she pulled up Allison's pants and pulling the side zipper closed and smiling still led Allison to the register. She gave Allison a huge grin as she told her to be sure to come back again. Allison mumbled that she would surely do that.

She was still in a kind of a trance as she left. Fairly overwhelmed by the pace that things in her life were taking. She was deep in this reverie and already out into the darkness of the lot when someone bumped into her hard. In the process they snatched the bag from her hand.

She stood stunned as the three young kids who now had the bag stopped a little distance away and said: "Hey, grandma, what's in the bag?"

"It's nothing for you," she said as firmly as she could.

"Hey, look, guys," the one said, "the old bitch bought a pile of sexy panties and bras."

Allison advanced and held out her hand saying: "They're mine, give them to me."

There was now a quaver in her voice and she was afraid that she was going to cry. The accumulation of all of the overloading emotions of the day finally got to her in this final incident.

She said a quiet: "Oh keep them, " and crying and sobbing hustled to her car. When she got to the car, her crying had stopped and she had gotten a grip on herself.

She was startled by a voice close by and saw that it was the same boys. "Hey, lady," the one said, "Don't cry; what will you give us, if we give you your panties back?"

She turned to them, feeling more able to deal with the situation now. "What do you want?" She asked.

The one holding the bag flashed a huge grin at the other two and startled Allison by saying: "Unbutton your pants and pull them down, and you can have it."

It cut through her like a knife. Everyone, it seemed, was making demands and ordering her to do things.

"Well, she thought, "I've been a stick for long enough; when people tell me to do something, I'm going to do it."

She softly giggled at how dangerous that sounded, and then, with the kids wide eyed and looking, she actually unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down to her knees.

The kid with her bag now said to her: "All the way to your ankles."

She let her pants drop to her ankles, and without being told raised her blouse to show her tits poking through her bra.

It was just then, as the kid handed Allison the bag that one of them shouted 'security' and they all took off. In another moment the security vehicle stopped and a burly security guard got out.

"What happened here?" he asked. Allison proceeded to tell him about the kids snatching the bag and then coming to her car.

At that point he said: "And I bet they told you that if you pulled your pants down, they'd give you the bag."

Allison, looking a little wide eyed shook her head 'yes'.

"And did you?" the guard asked.

Allison stared at him a moment and said: "Well, I do have my bag back."

"Shit!" he swore. Then turning to her he said: "Look, I'm sorry for my outburst; it's just that these kids end up seeing more gorgeous women in their panties than ever I do."

It caused Allison to smile then and extend her hand, saying: "I'm Allison."

He took her hand and smiled also, saying: "And I'm Al. And I bet those kids know exactly what kind of panties you're wearing."

Allison now grinned, and said with a twinkle in her eye, "And I bet you don't."

Al grinned ruefully and said: "You've got that straight." Then he said: "Were you carrying something precious in the bag? I mean to do what they wanted?"

Allison, still smiling, gave him the bag. He looked in it and whistled, "Very nice," he said. "Very sexy."

"Thanks,"Allison replied and held out her hand for the bag.

Al got a leering look on his face and said to Allison: "Take your pants down and I'll give you your bag back."

Allison was taken aback at first by what he said but then joined him in a laugh. While they were both laughing, and he was handing the bag over to her, however, with a quick movement of her hand, she unbuttoned the waist band of the pants, and slipped them to her ankles. Al just stared at her. She turned around to give him a view of her ass, since he'd already seen her pussy.

"Gorgeous," was his only reply.

"This is the way they made me do it," she said.

"How do you mean, " he asked.

"They said that I needed to pull them all the way down to my ankles."

"Well they certainly know quality pussy," he sighed.

He started then and said: "Look, I've got to go and do these rounds but come and see me sometime at the security office on the east side. I'm on 8 to 4 tomorrow and Thursday, and 4 to midnight Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

"Maybe I will," she said, as she pulled up her pants.

Allison was smiling as she left; "What a day," she mused to herself, going over, in her mind all that had happened.

She was a little disappointed that here at the end of the day she didn't have a chance to even give the boys or Al the security guard a blow job.

And then she laughed at herself for the way her mind was moving and what she was becoming. It was as though somehow the cage in which she or someone had been keeping her real self was now open. She wasn't sure if it was really good or not yet but she did know that it was exciting.

When she got home, she didn't offer to show Tom her purchases; she realized that basically he wasn't interested.

She slept restlessly and peered at the clock just short of 3:00 AM. Tom was snoring softly. She was thinking about what she'd do today. She was determined to give Duane the sign about her wearing pink panties that he had demanded yesterday, and then she'd see what happened. It was all so exciting.

She pushed the covers off of herself, while deep in these thoughts and, reaching over, sought Tom's cock. It was stiff from sleep, causing Allison to smile. He might not be interested, she knew, but at times like this, with him 'dead to the world' from his sleeping pill, he was certainly available.

"Time for some practice," she said quietly to herself with a smile.

She rolled gently over and found a place nestled between tom's thighs. She began by licking the length of his cock, stopping at the head and licking around the head, swirling her tongue round it. The cock in her hand jumped just a little from her treatment of it.

She played a little game with herself, pretending that the cock was Duane's or Al's or even Tony or Marco's. It was a lovely fantasy.

She worked at getting as much of the cock into her mouth and throat as possible. She'd been working now at this for a few weeks and realized that she was actually getting to the point where she could deep throat a nice sized prick.

With the combination of jerking Tom with her hand and bobbing her head she soon had his cock spurting into her mouth. She smiled, liking the texture of a cock in her mouth, the feel of it plowing into her throat and the spurting, salty tasting cum that she milked from it.

This was a new found delight for her. She took to it quite naturally, once she really let herself go with Tony and Marco.

She even got an inadvertent thrill thinking about those times. This caused her to wonder what was up with Duane.

She did know that unless it was something really special, she was going to let herself continue to simply experience the various kinds of thrills that seemed to be coming her way, once she was aware of the possibilities. It made her think kind of having her 'antennae' in tune with her surroundings and the possibilities they presented.

She was in a really good mood in the morning. She got Tom's sparse breakfast ready, as usual and then went off to shower. Feeling frisky after the shower, she showed up naked in Tom's den, where he worked long hours on his scholarly books and articles, being a refugee from academe, which was where they met as mentor and student.

"Tom," she said inquiringly, as she entered.

He looked up and said: "Oho, it's september morn herself. Allison, my darling, you are a very, very fetching woman. Too fetching, as a matter of fact, to be tied down to this old man."

"Tom, don't be silly," she said.

"I am not, as you say, being silly," he said in his lecture tone. "And I mean it; I think that you need to just feel free to find what fun you can, that this old man can no longer provide. Just be careful, my love."

She was struck almost dumb by this and came to put her arms around him. He chuckled and stroked Allison's naked ass cheeks.

"You are such a sweetheart," she said, "What a kind and considerate thing to say; even to think it. And it's going to make me cry now."

"Now, now," he said, "Don't turn on the water works just because I'm being a reasonable old man. Just make sure that you show up periodically here in your birthday suit and I will be a contented man."

She clung to him and kissed him.

"But what brings you bouncing and naked to my study this morning?" he wanted to know.

"I want to ask you which panties of my new ones I should wear?"

He chose a pair that were pink with lace.

"You were always a kind of a pink girl," he said.

Then she put them on and modeled them for him, sashaying around the room and twitching her ass at him.

"Okay, mata hari," he said gruffly, "out before you give an old man a stroke."

She left after kissing his head.

As she went up the stairs to dress, she said to herself: "I wonder if Duane will like these."

By the time she went to work, Allison was positively perky. Marie picked up on it immediately, and demanded to know what was up. Allison told her about the encounters with Duane and even, getting up from her desk chair, raised her skirt to display her new pink panties. They were very transparent with ruffles of lace around the waist and tiny panels of lace at the leg bands.

Marie went to her and softly whistled her approval, running her hand over the plane of Allison's stomach down to the gathering of hair at her pussy.

"Makes our puss look very happy," she smiled, "Very happy." Then she continued: "So, boss, what's the game plane?"

"We need to have a pretext for me to see him today to talk about an invoice that will include the color pink."

Marie thought for a moment and said, "Of course, that Wisconsin account; they asked just a few days ago for a batch of our new samples and requested some new pinks."

"Ah," Allison smiled, "That will do. Can you please get that for me and I'll run it down?"

"Do I get a kiss first?" Marie wanted to know.

Allison went to Marie and put her arms around the secretary's neck. As they kissed, Marie pulled up Allison's skirt again and gave her a sharp slap to her ass.

"Ohhhhh," Allison exclaimed. "That was for luck beginning your slut journey."

"Thank you, ma'am," Allison said breaking into a curtsey.

Allison went down to where she knew she'd find Duane. She could already feel the heat between her thighs as she went to the department where he worked. She saw him with a cluster of other guys talking and laughing. They became quickly silent as they saw Allison approach.

She smiled and said, "Gentlemen."

None of them was comfortable at having been discovered loitering by 'Preddy the ice maiden' as she was called.

Then she turned her attention to Duane and said, working mightily to mask her nervousness: "Duane, the Wisconsin people have sent us a request to see some of our new pink samples. Did you get that request yet?"

Duane smiled at her, a smile the depths of which only the two of them shared. "Uh, I'm not sure that I did, Ms. Preddy," he said.

"Well, can we just go and check please?" she asked pleasantly? I promised to make sure this is done."

"Of course," he said and led the way.

When they got to his office, he closed the door.

He stood away from her and said in a demanding voice: "Get against the door, slut, face the door and pull your skirt to your waist. Do it, do it now."

Allison spun around at his order and pulled her skirt up until it was at her waist, now displaying her lovely legs in her thigh high stockings and the transparent pink panties."

She said quietly into the surface of the door, I hope it pleases you, sir."

"Oh," he said with a smile, "It does; it pleases me very much. So you want to be my slut?"

"Yes, sir," she answered quickly, "I certainly do."

"Good then," he shot back at her,"Tuck your skirt up and put your hands up above your head as though they're tied at the wrists.

Allison did as she was told. It flooded her mind with the image of her on the ladder with her slip over her head and Tony pulling her panties down and also that hot linen room with the pillow slip over her head; it overcame her with feelings, primitive feelings that had long laid buried and now boiled to the surface.

She moaned involuntarily.

"You like this, don't you, Ms. Preddy; don't you, Preddy the ice queen, Preddy the great personal slut? Don't you?"

By the end he was almost shouting in her ear but it was only a whisper.

She shook her head violently 'yes' and said: "Yes, yes, yes, I do; o gawd help me but I do. And I will do anything; I really, really will."

She was letting it all out now and was determined to go for this ride.

"Good," he said, again in a whisper; he went to his desk and came back quickly. He began to give her orders and each order was accompanied by a sharp crack to her ass and thighs by a ruler in his hand.

She was panting now and groaning with each slap of the ruler. She was loving it, getting lost in it. There was no Tom or Tony or Marco or Marie or anyone but Duane and the ruler.

"Now kiss the door; I want to see your lipstick imprint on the door, kiss the door and use your tongue, tongue the door."

She put her face into the door and began to kiss the door passionately, as she was told.

"Now," he said, "You're kissing my lips and tonguing my mouth. Do you like that, kissing my lips and tonguing my mouth?"

She shook he head 'yes' but didn't stop kissing the door, making sucking and licking sounds as she did.

"Good slut; good pig!" he said.

She uttered a 'thank you' but kept kissing the door.

He continued: "Now you're kissing the head of my cock. Do you like kissing the head of my cock? Do you, slut?"

Again there was a vigorous shake of the head to indicate that she did like it.

He kept hitting her with the ruler and she kept kissing the door.

Then he went another step: "Now," he growled into her ear in a harsh whisper, "You're kissing my ass hole, and licking it."

When he said this a jolt of heat went through her at the very thought of being forced to do such a dirty thing.

"Do you like kissing and licking my asshole? "Do you, you dirty pig?"

She needed an oral response this time; the heat was overwhelming her, the slaps from the ruler were turning her into jelly, a sexual heap.

She said harshly while still using her tongue on the door: "Yes, oh, yes, yes, sir, this pig loves having her tongue in your ass hole."

He stepped back then and said with a grin: "You can stop; you're a piece of work, Ms. Preddy, Ms. Ice Maiden Preddy, Ms. Pig Preddy."

He continued after getting her to sit. She was still shaking from the ordeal. " But before I let you do anything with me, you need to prove it to me. There are a few things that I want you to do. One of them over your lunch hour. This is your last chance to back out. Do you understand?"

She nodded quietly and said: "Yes, sir, I do."

"Okay," he went on, "I want you over your lunch time to get ten strange men to autograph your panties with this indelible pen. Do you understand?"

She looked at him shocked and could only shake her head 'yes'.

"Good," he concluded. Then he held up his hand and said to her. Give me your scarf.

She unwound it from her neck and handed it to him.

"Allison," he said, fairly gently, "When we're together and I want to simply talk to you, I will take out this scarf. Make sure that you always have a scarf with you. When you want to talk, you simply take out the scarf. Is that okay with you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.