The Lotto
Chapter 15: Dish served Cold!

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: Dish served Cold! - YALS: Yet another lotto winner story. Jake put off his mid-life crisis till his fifties. He was too busy until he sold his company and then won the Lotto. Now he was older and smarter, he intended to get maximum return on his windfall. And that included the women he met. First of Jake's saga now concluded.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Harem   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

We spent a couple of days planning my 'Karin Revenge' plot. Sandi, having a much better fashion sense than I, selected the casuals that I would wear. Besides outfitting me with some very understated 'bling'.

She also sent me to an very upscale "Gentleman's Salon" that I didn't even know existed. good reason: they didn't advertise or even have a sign on the building they were in, just served those 'in the elite'. Evidently they run a D&B on all new clientele. When I was 'finished', I would have been accepted on any company board in Italy, at least by my presentation.

And, when I suggested it might be time to give Karin a call, Sandi opposed it. She said to just sit tight and Karin would call me.

"You know women pretty well, Jake, but I know them better!" She said with a little wink. Well, that was indisputable, her realty commissions bore that out.

Sure enough, after about two weeks, I got a call from Karin. By the way, my numbers are all unlisted. She asked me why I hadn't called her.

I gave the old 'pressing business' excuse which she readily accepted. She suggested we lunch at her Club in the trendiest NE side Golf Community. I did one better, I told her I had some out-of —town visitors and I was having luncheon catered in at my house. I asked if she spoke Chinese, which intrigued her and she accepted.

"Not that they are necessarily going to be there, of course, they are meeting with several divisions of Battelle, so I'm just being prepared in case their talks don't work out."

She was even more enthusiastic sounding. Hah, the hook was nibbled.

On the day, I had the Lamborghini sitting outside the garage to air out and the Bentley was parked next to it. When she arrived, she took little notice of the Italian classic until she saw the interior, otherwise, the car looked like a nicely done roadster knock-off.

I had called Wolfgang Puck Express and had a couple of their off-schedule folks bring the food and serve, in full restaurant livery, of course.

"Silly me," Karin exclaimed. "I had expected Pekinese fare."

"Yeah, " I threw in a little of my poor-farm-boy drawl " I learned from the first time these people were in, they don't care to sample what we consider Chinese. They want what they might think is pure upscale "American"."

She nodded as if that was sage.

"But the younger guys would prefer a fully loaded Denoto's pizza." I threw in a little snicker to punctuate.

I wont bore you good readers with the rest of the details. That is other than her tour of the house only added to her impression that I had not only 'made it' but had great taste, besides. I didn't bother telling that my 'taste' was more to do with being too lazy to furnish it, while buying the furnishings with the house was a lot easier.

We had a nice chat about the 'good ol' high school days' (I gritted my teeth and bore her version) and toward the end of it, she waxed eloquent on how our 'relationship' had meant so much to her.

And I noted she continually found reason to touch me, arm, shoulder, even my face. Of, course, by then the caterers had cleared and left.

"And where is your good wife?" She threw in just a bit if the look. "I had so looked forward to getting to know her." Lyin' bitch. I was pretty sure she already knew everything she wanted to know about Sandi, including that we weren't married.

"Ah, she's out of town on a real estate deal" I replied, simply " I should explain, though, we aren't actually married. I just consider us as husband and wife for social purposes." I took a little sip of the 150 buck a bottle burgundy. "No reason at our age of following the strict social convention, after all. No real economic benefit."

"I so agree. the youngsters have it SO much easier, these days!" Yeccchhh! This broad had it SOOOO coming to her!

I felt like she must have had a schedule laid out to seduce me, she immediately went to the next step, which I was, of course, expecting.

"Such a nice little pool. Pity, mine's under renovation. I really miss my daily workout, the exercise in heated water keeps our muscle tone just right, at our age, don't you find that true?"

"Sure, but I don't get to use it as much as I should, I suppose. Business being what it is, lately"

I shot her a nice vacant look. "But you're more than welcome to use the pool right now, if you'd like. I have everything you might need in the pool cabin."

"Oh, but I couldn't impose on your 'significant other' (gag!) by borrowing her suit. so déclassé, don't you think."

"Think nothing of it. Sandi feels the same (no she didn't- at least not for the same reasons), that's why I have a little selection of new attire in the closets ... they still have tags on them. Of course they're not up to your usual taste, but they're suitable for the odd swim and they sell quite well in the stores." As she probably knew very well. "So, go right ahead ... I have a few calls to make, and if I get through them quickly, perhaps I'll join you."

She put on a show of reluctantly agreeing and I went in and DID make some business calls. Which gave her a good 20 minutes or so to devise her next seduction step, or get her nerve up. I suspected the former.

And I was probably right. When I returned, she was swimming laps, in the nude.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I should have realized they might be a little large."

"Oh, no," she smiled "you had my size, just, but I realized that we're adults and we have both swam in the buff." Another saccharin smile " And I find swimming nude SO much freer, don't you agree?"

Well, yeah, but not necessarily with some broad I had been ignoring the thought of for 40 years.

She stood, water to her waist, and swept her hair back.

Dang she was in good shape. And I realized she'd had a boob job ... I'd seen them unfettered only once but her breasts weren't that perky at fifteen. Now, a pencil wouldn't have hesitated to drop, at all. Hmm. I took a chance, I'm in command, you see.

"Nice job!" I remarked, darting my eyes toward them.

"Thank you," she cooed. "I'm flattered you remembered."

She'd conceded me 'the power'. But, on purpose or...

"Well, Jake..."

"Well, what?"

"Are you coming in or are you just going to stand there and stare?"

Arggh! She'd taken back the advantage.

"Alright. As long as you promise not to hurt me. " I grinned.

I shucked down my trunks and dove in flat, skimming just under the surface in the 3 foot water, and came up about 4 feet past where she was standing. I was thinking as I dove, 'Now she's going to play 'water fight' and splash me'.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.