The Lotto - Cover

The Lotto

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - YALS: Yet another lotto winner story. Jake put off his mid-life crisis till his fifties. He was too busy until he sold his company and then won the Lotto. Now he was older and smarter, he intended to get maximum return on his windfall. And that included the women he met. First of Jake's saga now concluded.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Harem   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Unfinished Business

Life went on that way for months and we all settled into a steady, though increasingly more hectic routine ... I was good at creating the promo shots for Bill's Swim Casuals ... so good in fact that Bill, seeing his business increase to the point it took all his time, got bored with it and wanted to get out of the day-day operations and use the substantial profits he'd made to get back into land development.

So, without really giving me time to consider, he made me a quarter-partner and turned the business over to me to run. I didn't really need the money, but it was a new challenge. I decided, however to make it into a legit operation with a couple of sales coordinators and at least one or two administrative staff.

Sandi helped me out as she had the time to spare from her Realty work but that got old for her really fast.

"Jake, I cant run that office part time ... you need to get full time help in there." We'd already had two office girls quit because of the, according to them, rude sales people and I agreed, someone was needed to ride herd.

I put out an ad and was disappointed over the candidates ... Business, locally was on a surge and competent office managers were at a premium.

I was just clicking through the internet newsgroups one night and it occurred to me that I knew JUST the person ... Rather I didn't know her but knew OF her. It was the girl who had worked at a local corp as a sales manager, whose rotten-ass boy friend had posted their sex pics, with her real name and phone number, on the net. Of course only the ones that didn't show his face. She, as I said earlier, had left town humiliated.

I decided against asking our mutual friends, so as not to spook her, tried Google first but only her old jobs turned up ... figures she would change her name ... but I had another trick. I knew a guy who knew a guy at IRS ... let's just accept that most folks don't get a new SS number unless the law was involved. Lisa was in Colorado Springs running a boutique style thrift store. My mole told me that it wasn't doing too well, she'd had some trouble making her FICA deposits and a credit check turned up some delinquencies and lates.

I hopped a plane with a cropped photo so I wouldn't make a mistake in identity and next day I walked into the shop. Sure enough, it was her and I browsed the store until there weren't any customers before I approached her.

"Lisa?"

"Yes." She turned and her face dropped a little ... she was using her middle name now ... Annie.

I held up the photo and she knew right away she was made ... but it apparently wasn't the first time ... she just seemed resigned and tired over having it happen again.

"First, I am not here to harass or make trouble for you. I have a proposition that you might like and would like to have lunch with you to discuss it." She started to protest but I held up my hand...

"No, it doesn't have anything to do with sex."

She relaxed a little

"It's straight business opportunity and I wondered if you'd like to move back to Columbus and work for me."

She thought a while ... I expected her to suspect a catch.

"Oh, okay ... I get off in 20 minutes ... I'll meet you at the restaurant next door."

I walked the street and did some window shopping till time and met her in the foyer of the restaurant. She led me to a booth in the back where there wouldn't be anyone to overhear.

"What's this about?"

I told her of my need for a good manager and the current difficulty in finding one that wouldn't need trained.

"I really miss Columbus and my family" she said " But I don't think I could take meeting that jerk in the street EVER"

"How's it going with your family?"

"Oh, they were afraid to speak to me for a while but they forgave me ... in fact, they're great! I didn't think I could ever face them but I couldn't ask for more support"

"Good ... so all you would worry about is your friends?"

"I still have the friends that were REALLY friends"

"So that leaves the asshole to deal with..."

"Please..." she said coloring a little. "I know it seems silly but I don't like that language!"

"Good for You ... I had the feeling you had your priorities right"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.