The Lotto
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - YALS: Yet another lotto winner story. Jake put off his mid-life crisis till his fifties. He was too busy until he sold his company and then won the Lotto. Now he was older and smarter, he intended to get maximum return on his windfall. And that included the women he met. First of Jake's saga now concluded.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Harem   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

First included a makeover for her. This may seem strange as we seemed to be turning her into a submissive but it wasn't. I mean it wasn't true that we were turning her submissive; it was that she already WAS submissive and we were exposing it.

What I wanted to do, with Sandi's help was to allow her to define herself and separate those elements of her personality that confused her.

First rule of appearance; no more tees and jeans. Not while she was in my program, anyway.

She happened to be Sandi's height and general build and Sandi had lost weight since her divorce so there was a good wardrobe available to raise her dress standard. Sandi took Mary over to her house and they selected about ten outfits for Mary to wear at work and on those occasions out.

Shoes were another thing, but having to buy only a few outfits made more money available for upscale shoes. Sandi knew which matched the clothes already so taking a couple items to the shoe store made it relatively simple ... Mary not being too particular for her own taste. Not that it mattered anyway, she had no choice in the end.

Next to the lingerie shop, mildly sexy bras and panties for work, some radical stuff for play and outings. Plus appropriate nylons and garter belts ... pantyhose being ruled out!

Then to the salon for hair, eyes and manicure.

When they walked back in the door I let out a low whistle.

"Wow Mary, you look great!"

"Thank you, Jake" she colored a little.

"Now ... take it all off."

"Yes, Jake"

We made Mary walk around the house naked -with the exception that she had to wear medium heel pumps- when we were alone, this was just part of the plan; but when she went back to work, it was as a "new" person. Her appearance, dress and carriage changed so much that most of her co-workers did double takes and congratulated her on her new hairstyle ... they just didn't know how else to express it.

About a week or so later I brought up the work situation.

"Are things different at work now, Mary?"

"Oh, yes Jake, I feel so much more confident and people take me serious when I say something!"

Two weeks had passed and we still had not had sex. I knew this was constantly on her mind, but she was so attuned to the program that she didn't dare ask about it. But we did make her watch, and help out, when Sandi and I made love, and when I fucked Mandy or Patty.

In the meantime, Sandi took her to enroll at her Fitness Center, and slowly we could see the few extra pounds leave her belly ... I didn't want to overdo it, she carried the weight well, and I liked the not quite zoftig look on her...

I forgot to mention that we had brought in a low cot and placed it at the foot of our bed. She slept naked, with a thin cotton blanket, no top sheet, and it wasn't uncommon for us to hear a low moaning and heavy breathing after Sandi and I made love ... she wasn't forbidden this, the rule was that she couldn't masturbate WHILE we were having sex.

Sandi and I sent her grocery shopping so we could talk about the next steps.

"Jake, Mary's wondering when you're going to take her to bed?"

"I dunno ... I was sure it wouldn't take this long. I just have a mean streak or ... is it I don't NEED sex from her?"

I thought for a little bit on how to bring up an idea I'd had a few days before.

"I wonder, what if we got some guy from her past and brought him in ... I mean someone she had a crush on, and thought she'd never have a chance with.?"

I was sorry now, that we hadn't taken pictures of Mary when we brought her into the house. To our view, she had changed remarkably; though submissive to us, she obviously had more poise, confidence and seemed as if her self -image was improved.

Sandi thought about this a while...

"I don't know, she's talked about how she wishes she had felt like she does now while she was in school ... that she would have had a lot more fun. Mandy and Patty would have a better idea on that than I would."

We tabled it but we had also resolved that we would involve Mary a little more in our sex play ... not merely have her fetch and take pictures.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.