The Lotto - Cover

The Lotto

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - YALS: Yet another lotto winner story. Jake put off his mid-life crisis till his fifties. He was too busy until he sold his company and then won the Lotto. Now he was older and smarter, he intended to get maximum return on his windfall. And that included the women he met. First of Jake's saga now concluded.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Harem   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Sandi moved in that next weekend, not ALL of her clothes and stuff, but enough for her to feel at home at my, I mean OUR house.

Mandy and Patty came by before that, however, and both apologized for what they realized was essentially showing off their pet stud. I inquired as to Barb and Patty chimed up:

"She's gotten over it and now she's wondering if she can have another chance."

I didn't gloat ... Patty hadn't been surprised at what I had done, after all.

"Sorry, girls, I'd rather not ... like I told Sandi, I am not a therapist of any kind."

"I like you both a lot, and I love to do the dirty deed with you ... but the NEXT girl will be MY choice."

I looked at them both... "And she will be a lot different than you two."

This piqued their interest.

"I'm looking for a nice, quiet, "Marian the librarian" type; short, not homely but not really attractive, and maybe a little plump but well proportioned."

The kind that would never think she was sexy, but is otherwise pretty emotionally healthy.

"Well that was me!" Patty exclaimed.

"No it wasn't sweetie, you're pretty darn good looking. It's your own perception that has changed, not your looks or personality."

Patty flushed a little ... but both of them were sharp, and the next question was obvious.

"You're looking for a submissive!" Mandy exclaimed.

"Not really, I could find an outwardly strong-ego'd good looking chick to break to submission ... like Barb. What I want is a young woman who already considers herself passive, and help her realize she can find a different balance."

"I know EXACTLY THE ONE!!" Patty yelled.

I was dubious, and didn't want to go down the same path again ... but once I had started thinking about it, I was anxious to get started on the next 'personal project'.

Patty conned the girl, a research and filing IT assistant in the English Literature dept, into going to lunch with her and I just 'happened' to be in the restaurant and see Patty.

She introduced us and the girl, Mary Blake, wasn't the downcast eye type but it was apparent she thought of herself as wall-paper. I chatted nonsense with Patty and eventually brought up the point that I needed some help in setting up my paper and electronic filing system. I really didn't but it was a good gambit.

"Oh, that would be right down Mary's alley!"

She blushed a little but answered the requisite questions right, though in a meek voice.

Soon enough she was stopping by to study my business needs and start the design of the file system.

Since money wasn't a concern, I told her to get the best filing and search/reference software to go into the system. This made the job more elaborate and would require a lot more time as I wanted her to install it and create the custom user interface herself.

Coincident with this, the relationship I had with all three women had to be made slowly apparent to Mary ... no problem that.

On her third visit she just 'happened' to see Patty giving me a blowjob. Obviously flustered, she backed out of the room quickly and turned beet red when Patty said hi to her, and made small talk, on the way out. All this made more delicious - and, to Mary, odd - when Sandi came downstairs and pecked and hugged Patty at the door. Mary was a little cooler to me and I expected that.

I acted as though nothing was out of the ordinary and made sure I didn't even give a hint of interest in her.

But when, a week later, she happened to see me eating Mandy out on the pool apron, she apparently had her interest get the better of her shyness.

She stopped Patty in the hall next day and asked her what was going on with me.

"What do you mean?"

"umm ... well ... I, accidentally, saw you two in Jake's office last week ... and then I saw something between him and Ms Collins's daughter, yesterday."

"I don't understand?" Patty kept a straight face, and naturally Mary flushed at the prospect of getting specific.

"Well you both did stuff with him..."

"Oh!" Patty laughed on cue "I bet you saw him eating Mandy's pussy ... she LOVES that and Jake's the best!"

"But I'd just as well give him head ... I can get off just rubbing my clitty when I have his boner in my mouth ... and he has the sweetest taste!"

Now, according to Patty, this almost made Mary faint; she was speechless for a long time. Patty just smiled and went on down the hall.

It wasn't long, though, before Mary made sure to catch Patty alone again...

"Uh ... what we talked about the other day ... he won't hear about that, or do anything..."

"Oh, you mean what can you expect? Don't worry about it ... Jake's a sweetie, he won't put the make on you. All three of us had to seduce HIM, after all."

"Three!?"

"Yeah ... Sandi and Mandy ... and then me."

"You mean ... Ms Collins knows..."

"Sure! She MORE than knows, she approves! But she doesn't worry about us ... she knows she has his heart!"

"Well ... gotta run, later!"

Patty laughed as she recounted leaving a very confused looking young lady.

I had conveniently set up a 3 day trip to LA, taking Sandi with me, and gave Mary a key and passcode to the house so she could keep at the system work.

I also decrypted some of our sex pix and 'carelessly' left them in the last doc's file. And I also set up a background file tracker on Mary's PC.

When I got back, I looked at the tracker log and saw that 'someone' had looked at ALL of the pix and several times, at that

I really enjoyed visualizing what went on in that chair...

Patty went to lunch with Mary, again and Mary slowly brought the subject around to sex.

"I wish I was self-confident as you are ... being able to deal with men and everything."

"How am I any different..."

"Well, you can have an affair with Jake and think nothing about it."

"We're not having an 'affair' ... we just have fun and go with the flow."

"But it would be nice to have a guy around between boyfriends"

"Oh, I have a boyfriend. Jake's just well ... different"

Mary didn't say anything for another ten minutes

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.