The Lotto
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - YALS: Yet another lotto winner story. Jake put off his mid-life crisis till his fifties. He was too busy until he sold his company and then won the Lotto. Now he was older and smarter, he intended to get maximum return on his windfall. And that included the women he met. First of Jake's saga now concluded.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Harem   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

I had blessed solitude for the next couple days which gave my batteries time to recharge. After that, I began to wonder ... not really worry, if Patty had changed her mind.

"Hi ... Jake?"

"Yeah, hi Patty, how's it going?"

"Oh alright ... I was wondering, can I come over?"

"Sure ... but wait until seven, if you don't mind."

"Okay"

She arrived promptly ... as I knew she would. We chatted a little as I fixed my supper ... I had allowed a little extra for her.

As I ate and she nibbled, she opened up.

"Ed and I have had sex again.'

"I know"

"No, I mean we had it last night, as well."

"Any progress?"

"It's worse than ever. I mean it's the same, but seems worse"

I said nothing. She wasn't done.

'I don't think he has any interest in pleasing me." She looked almost ready to cry. "And I don't think I can really love anyone who doesn't care about my simple needs."

"I'm sorry, Patty. I cant help you with that part of it. The thing is, I can only show you what a loving relationship MIGHT be like, just ONE version of a loving relationship. Not, for sure, what it WILL be like. Everyone is different"

"I know, but it's just so depressing. It's not your fault, I already knew there was more ... and not Romance Novel fluff but real down to earth intimacy and sharing without it being 'dirty' ... or feeling like I'm some kind of slut".

I thought a little...

"Patty, you are only 22. You have your whole life ahead. Don't be depressed over finding out something that might have ruined your life if you hadn't had the courage to face it."

She teared up a little

"And don't look back. You have done nothing wrong, in the larger scheme of things. You are learning about yourself and what others are like. Ed cant help what how he feels about sex, it's ingrained early."

I took a long sip of my beer

"He wouldn't be happy, in the long term, if he found out he wasn't pleasing you ... and, if and when you break up, you should try to tell him how you feel and urge him to find someone who'll be happy with his viewpoint."

She smiled at me.

"But Patty ... I have a question for you. Do you obsess over sex, now?"

'What do you mean?"

"I mean do you feel as if you can't get enough sex?"

She stopped to think, I had the feeling this had occurred to her.

"You know, I have thought about it. And I don't think so, I realized I thought about it MORE before I actually had sex with you."

"I thought I was a guy for a while. You know how guys supposedly think about sex every ten seconds. But once I was satisfied, I think I obsess less."

"Then I realized I was thinking about the kind of sex I wasn't having."

I smirked, I couldn't help it.

"Just what happens to us guys. I don't know WHO these poor geeks are that can't get any and lose control of their whole lives over it."

At least I didn't have to worry about her becoming a sex-aholic, right now, anyway. I walked around the table and hugged her.

"Jake"

"Yes, Patty"

"Can I have another lesson?"

"I suppose so, what would you like to learn?'

"I'd like to learn how to take it all in my mouth."

"You mean to deepthroat?"

"Yes, is that okay?"

"I suppose. But why do you want to learn that?"

"Do you like that done to you?'

"Well sure, sometimes ... all guys do. But it's not the most important thing to me."

She hugged me again.

"I know, Jake. But I like giving pleasure too. And you showed me how great it is when it's reciprocated, so I want to give you special pleasure to show my appreciation."

"Besides" she giggled, "I really DO like it."

We retired to my room and she wasted no time skinning off her clothes.

Then she started on mine

"You've lost no time in losing your inhibitions, have you sweetie"

She giggled. "I know"

I was now stripped down and sitting on the edge of the bed, she got on her knees and licked the underside of my semi-hard.

'ummm,,, you always taste good."

"What do you mean always ... that's only the second time you've tasted it."

"Well, Ed's is a little sour tasting'

"Hey! It's going down!" She looked confused

"Well, Slick Willie doesn't like you talking about Ed, I guess."

"Oooh good. Part of the fun is making it hard."

She had it hard again, now. I felt the tip bump the back of her throat. She quickly pulled her head back and I could see she was fighting her gag reflex.

She took it in again and again at the pressure on her glottis she began to gag. This time she pulled back until my cock was out all the way.

"That's harder than I thought it would be ... darn!"

"Part of the problem, sweetie, is you have to pretend you're swallowing a sword."

"That's appropriate!" She giggled. "But what does that mean?"

"If you notice they tilt their heads back so that the shank goes straight down the throat; that helps minimize the gagging part."

"Well, then I cant do that from this position" She got to her feet and motioned for me to lie on the bed lengthwise.

I had to hand it to her ... this was a smart young woman.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.