Katie
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Katie was cute and she was a friend but she had a dark family secret. A story of teen romance and sexual discovery in the early sixties.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Previously:

"What are those?" I asked, pointing to what looked like really long black socks and some harness of sorts.

"Stockings and knee garters."

"You're kidding!"

"Please?" She came up and rubbed against me. "It will be worth your while."

What could I say ... I gave up and stripped off my clothes and put on the boxers and undershirt then sat on the bed to try to figure out the knee garters. Katie solved them, since I had no experience at all with garters and she did. When they were on and fastened, more or less, I stood up.

She giggled.

"I feel like an idiot!"

She kissed my nipple and looked up, smiling.

"You won't in a little while, I promise."

"What are we going to do?"

"We're going to watch the movie and act it out."

"Why?" She looked at me as if she didn't understand.

"I mean why are we acting out the movie? And what does Andy do?"

"Because it's fu-u-u-un! And it's to put Andrea at ease. She's having fun because we're playing."

"But what does Andrea want from me?"

"It's her first time having any kind of sex with a boy, Pete ... she needs to be able to play without feeling left out or self-conscious."

"How long do we have ... I mean when are your parents..."

"Till Sunday night."

"Holy crap!"


I walked out into the room feeling sort of like an idiot wearing that underwear. Or maybe that's the wrong term. Over-exposed, maybe?

Certainly I was present in a surreal fantasy. I was sitting there, wearing underwear of another era, between two sexy teenage girls in their bra's and panties, watching a grainy bootleg sex film from the thirties. Katie started the projector and snuggled into me. Andrea was curled on the other side, only her knee was touching my upper thigh, and barely that.

For those who've seen those old films, the plots were as predictable as an old vaudeville comedy act. I hadn't seen it, of course, but I knew exactly what was going to happen and the only question was how much 'good stuff' the camera would show.

The girls HAD seen it and often enough that they could recite the dialog screen before it came up. This led me to wonder exactly what went on during those sleep-overs. I was about to ask, while the characters on screen were going through the initial 'resistance' scene but was distracted from that by Katie brushing her hand lightly over the fly of my boxers.

I was already semi-hard, and that took me to full stand within seconds. And the result of that was exactly why I didn't wear boxers in the first place. 'Mr funtimes' immediately popped through the ample fly like a prairie dog out of his hole.

Katie giggled.

"Oh look, Andy. Guess who popped in!"

Out of the side of my eye, I saw Andy smile and lean a little closer for a better look. Katie rubbed her finger over the tiny slit and smeared the pre-cum juice around.

"And he's drooling. Maybe we should get him a bib?" Andrea giggled at that.

I was feeling uncomfortable and thought I should be participating, the safest way, of course, was to cup Katie's tit from the side. She reached across her chest and lightly slapped my hand away.

"Don't get grabby, Mr Sex Fiend Man! This is we girls' party."

She immediately went back to lightly caressing my cock head, checking once in a while for new slicky-fluid to play with.

On the screen, the housewife's resistance was finally wearing down and she gave up as her chemise was pulled aside to give a full view of a not so full breast. The salesman grabbed her boob and squeezed. Hard.

"Not so hard, you jerk!" Hmmm ... that was new. It didn't come up on the dialogue pane and it was Andy who said it.

"Feel how smooth and slick this is, Andy." I felt Katie's fingers withdraw and Andy's touch my cockhead tentatively and then with more confidence.

"That's the first time Andy has ever touched a boy's thingie," Katie winked at me while she said it... "Isn't that right Andy?"

"Mmmm - hmmm. It's nice!" I looked over at Andy and she was suitable fixated as she rubbed around. My hardness, accordingly, went up a notch.

One the screen, the scene had shifted, as if the editor had decided he was running out of film and had better get on with the action and the man was down to essentially his underwear. You guessed it - exactly what I was wearing. The most noticeable, of course, being the black stockings held up with the knee garters. The woman was slumped back on a sofa and he was kneeling in between her legs, those adorned, of course, with black garter belt and I assumed cheap cotton stockings. At some time, off camera or on the editing room floor, she had lost the knickers. I was a little disappointed. One of my favorite things was taking a girl's panties down.

The camera zoomed in and he kissed the center of her black curly thicket.

"Someone should take a lawn mower to that mess." Katie quipped, and I started laughing.

That turned out later to have more meaning than just a joke. At any rate, there wasn't much film wasted on that, and even less on the woman's reciprocation, she passed her lips over his cockhead and gave his cock a few disinterested jerks and it was 'down to business'.

All we could see was his semi-hard cock disappear into that 'black forest' and him pumping her while she laid back without showing passion or even interest, beyond an occasional smile.

The camera shifted to a side-shot, which showed even less. In retrospect, that didn't make much difference, except that it showed the passivity of the woman, who just laid there, legs spread but not even twitching let alone toes curled, and let herself be 'done'. Finally after the point when boredom started to set into the actors, the camera cut to the man's face, screwed up in an expression of mild torture or passion, then a face cut to the woman who displayed a little less of the same. And it was over.

"Well!" Katie piped up to break the awkward silence, "That was exciting, wasn't it Andy?"

"Yes ... and boring." I laughed again, I had the same feeling.

"Tell Pete why it was exciting." I looked over to Andy and she was a little flushed red.

"Because it showed them screwing"

"Show Pete how exciting it was." Andy's face got even redder, but she opened her legs and I could see a dark patch on her baby blue panties that started above her pubic bone and disappeared into the cleft of her crotch. That was exciting, it certainly excited me.

"Tell Pete why it was boring."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.