Katie
Chapter 8: "Breaking the Chevy in"

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: "Breaking the Chevy in" - Katie was cute and she was a friend but she had a dark family secret. A story of teen romance and sexual discovery in the early sixties.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was under the car, removing cross member and exhaust bolts. All I could see of Katie were her ankles and feet. But they weren't still. She seemed agitated.

"Pete."

"Yeah..."

"Am I too horny?"

"Too horny for... ?"

She didn't answer.

"Haven't we had this conversation before?"

"Well ... yeah, but you know what I did this morning before you picked me up?"

I decided not to answer with a wisecrack.

"What?"

"I played around with a banana, a mirror and some hand lotion."

"Kinky!"

"That's what I mean ... we have plenty of sex. And I'm happy with it, but why do I keep playing with it?"

I thought a bit before I answered, not wanting to send the wrong message.

"Well, I'm happy too ... but I still jack off, just nowhere near as often."

"Oh?! Why ... and who are you thinking about?"

Heh ... just what I feared. I wriggled out from under the Chevy and looked straight in her eyes...

"I think about you."

She smiled. "That's good ... but I wasn't thinking about you, not a whole lot, anyway."

"Good. Then you weren't comparing me to the banana."

Now she laughed.

"No ... I was mainly thinking it was too big for my butthole, and wishing it was you, instead ... or that I'd found a smaller one."

It took long seconds to come up with a reply to that.

"How did it feel?"

"It hurt ... a lot at first, then just a little but the hurt felt good."

"Was that the first time?"

"No, I've used my finger before."

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to know how it felt. I liked how my finger felt ... after a while anyway ... and I wondered how queers felt doing it."

"Maybe that's just the tomboy side of you? Not that I ever..." I winked.

"Well, then ... that's why I'm asking if I'm too horny."

"Why don't you ask Cyndy or someone else?"

"She says I am too horny but she wishes she had the guts to do what I do with you."

"You know what ... I don't think you'd better ever get Cyndy pissed off at you."

She smiled, one of those 'wry smiles'.

"I know. She sure has the goods on me."

"Well, getting back to the question. You're only too horny if you don't control it, or take stupid chances doing stupid things."

"That's what I thought."

I was ready to crawl back under the car but, before I did...

"Pete. You haven't showed me around the farm. I want to see the barns. And the hay."

I just grinned and shook my head in wonder.

She was disappointed in how the hay felt.

"How do people fuck in hay? It's full of sticks."

"They don't, unless it's maybe the softer third or fourth cutting, those stems are softer. They fuck in straw."

"I gotcha ... like a 'hayride'. I always wondered why they called it a hayride when it's straw."

So we moved over to the straw stack. She didn't like it much better.

"I'm not getting naked on this ... too itchy."

"You're right, I wouldn't either."

She insisted, though, on giving me a blowjob. It was good, as always, but when I tried to reciprocate, she waved me off.

"It's good enough that you came in my mouth. I'll diddle later and think about it."

"Then you aren't really worried about being too horny!"

"Guess not." She laughed. "And I've got something to harass Cyndy with."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.