Katie - Cover

Katie

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 7: Roped In

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Roped In - Katie was cute and she was a friend but she had a dark family secret. A story of teen romance and sexual discovery in the early sixties.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was surprised a few days later when I took Katie home and the '57 was in the driveway. Katie hadnt referred to it, but I had assumed her dad was having the car repaired.

When I remarked on that, she told me ... yes, there was a problem and her dad wanted to talk to me about it.

He called me that night.

"Do you think you could do the work on Katie's car?"

"Yes, sir. I think so. But I cant be sure I wont run into problems."

"I think that would be the best bet, then."

We went on to discuss the hows and whats and Bob (he asked me to start calling him that instead of Mr or Major McEvers) told me it could be a win-win for him. He knew a guy who did body work and painting and would have my car painted if I would do the engine and transmission switch for him. He still hated having my primer spotted heap parked in front of his house.

He then asked where he could get the best deal on the parts ... I told him the BEST deal was to buy a well-maintained recent wreck of the same make, and close to the year.

"Dont I have to find a six cylinder automatic?"

"No, sir ... that's the beauty of it, in this case. Though that car is a six-automatic any combination is doable, and the car will be worth more if it's a V-8 and/or standard shift ... Katie will probably enjoy it more and all that needs to be done to convert it is to add or change a few other parts from the wreck."

"So you can do that, too?" I told him that I had done it ... indeed that was where I'd had my previous experience on Chevvies.

"I'll start looking in the newspapers for a wreck for sale, then."

It didnt take long. He found two wrecks of the approximate year just in the air force base newspaper. We looked at them, and I disqualified the first immediately, the engine oil being nothing but sludge. The second, though, was a sedan that had been rolled but showed signs of having been meticulously maintained. It was the largest V-8 engine available in that model, but automatic shift. I was a little disappointed, because I expected to drive the car some, but I recommended it as I wouldnt have to add clutch linkage or diddle with the shift mechanism. Of course, Katie should learn to drive a stick, but she could learn on my stick ... car, I mean.

Bob got a good deal on that car, too. He paid 300 for it, as well. Not bad considering the convertible would be worth at least 1000 when done and he'd have only 900 total invested, including the paint job for my car.

Then we argued a bit about where to do the work, but I insisted that we do it in a barn at my place as there'd be more time for me to work on it, not to mention there were two cars to deal with. The next day, he had a wrecker bring both out to the farm and my dad was a little upset when he saw what I meant to do...

"Pete, if you're gonna work on cars, you're going to have to cut down your social life some. You still have chores here, and schoolwork, remember?" I knew that, of course, but hadnt given it much thought. But there was only a week of school left before graduation/summer break and I was sure I could work it out ... I'd done it before.

"I won't work on them until school's out, Pop!"

I told Bob about that immediately and he agreed that Katie could wait another week. I did pull the parts I needed out of the wreck that weekend, though.

Friday night, I had a date with Katie and was surprised that her mom and dad insisted on taking us all out to dinner. I suppose it was them trying to make me feel welcome. After dinner, when we tried to bow out graciously, Bob asked what our plans were.

"We thought we'd go to the movies." Katie piped. We actually planned on that, sort of ... to the drive-in movie, to make out and fool around.

"Great. and I'll go with you. We haven't gone to the movies in a while." Then they both burst out laughing. Yeah, great joke. They DID decide to go to the movies, though. Which caused Katie to change our plans.

"Let's go back to my house." she grinned at me. "We can watch tv ... or something."

"Whatever you wish, M'amselle!" I smiled.

"Then I wish 'Or something.'"

When we got there, Katie told me to get a couple cokes from the fridge and she ducked into the bathroom. I took the bottles and glasses to the sitting room and waited what seemed an eternity ... she came out and beckoned me to follow into her room, but I sat the drinks on her side table and told her that I would be right back, and used the john.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.