Celestial Matters
Immortal Intended

Copyright© 2009 by Noble Truth

Fantasy Sex Story: Immortal Intended - A story spanning centuries about a Romance between a Demon and a Half-Angel.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Masturbation   Slow   Transformation  

-Maria-

The still of the early evening settled upon the little inn.

A cool morning had given way to a scorching afternoon. Jon had carried in the results of his labors chopping wood, and Boyce, the owner of the inn had practically fallen over himself with gratitude. Boyce was an old man who didn't have the strength for cutting firewood anymore. When the inn ran out, Brie would have to go out and do the best she could.

As a show of thanks Boyce insisted that we sit in the common room and have tea and cakes. Jon tried to politely refuse, but Boyce was adamant.

"Ya don't know how great a help you've been sir. My Brie usually returns from lumbering with her hands bleeding from that coarse ax. Near breaks my heart to see her soft hands so calloused." Boyce said gruffly. "Please, accept my hospitality. My Inn is known far and wide for its tea and sweet buns."

So Jon and I, feeling like we could not refuse without hurting the poor man's feelings, resigned ourselves to the cozy little common room. The cushioned chairs we sat on looked worn, but they were outstandingly comfortable.

The sun filtered in gently from the window. The light was a rich golden color that was the telltale sign of evening.

It'll be sunset in a few hours, I thought. Then Devnik will get up, and we can be on our way again. Jon and I hadn't spoken much during the day. We had preferred to keep quiet and enjoy the beautiful, if not slightly hot afternoon.

Still, his doubts troubled me. He didn't think we would be able to outrun the Light.

Jon leaned over from his chair and patted my leg lightly. "Cheer up Maria," he said brightly. "I didn't mean to worry you with my own fears. Smile and enjoy the afternoon. When the sun is up and our Master slumbers I feel nervous. Don't fret, he will join us soon."

I nodded, and tried to take a deep breath.

Boyce barged in from the kitchen baring a silver tray. On it balanced a beautiful teapot and fine china cups and saucers. Accompanying the tea was an entire basket of sticky buns. They had all been drenched in honey.

My stomach rumbled. Lunch had been nothing but cheese. I cast a glance over at Jon. The butler seemed just as hungry as I was.

"Master Boyce!" He exclaimed in a rather courtly sounding voice. "You have truly out done yourself."

The old man's wizened face broke into a toothy grin, "Nonsense with you sir. You and your Mistress deserve nothing less for the work you've done. I apologize for the tea, my Brie brews it best, but she's had to walk to the village for supplies."

I picked up a sticky bun and bit into it. It was light, buttery and absolutely delicious.

"You let your only daughter walk into the village alone?" asked Jon through a mouthful of tea. "Aren't you worried about her?"

Boyce smiled slightly, "Oh no. The road to the village is very safe. We haven't had any rogues in this area for ages."

Jon gave his best boyish grin, "Oh I wasn't worried about highwaymen. I was worried about something else all together."

Boyce paused for a moment, "I'm not sure I take your meaning sir."

Jon waved his hand about airily, "It's just that your daughter is a comely young girl. Surely you worry that the village boys might take advantage."

Understanding dawned on the old man's face. I hide my face behind my tea cup, and braced myself for an indignant explosion.

To my great surprise, rich laughter filled the room. "If only I could be so lucky good sir. She is a girl of seventeen years. She needs to attract the attention of a man. Truth be told, that is why I no longer accompany her down to village. Even though I miss my weekly drinks down in the Tavern."

Boyce took a big breath, and gulped some tea down. "I think the butcher's son Rene has his eyes set upon her. Those two think I do not know of their stolen kisses down in the village. Ha! An innkeeper has his sources."

I stifled a giggle.

Boyce suddenly seemed to remember my presence. "Oh dear. Forgive my randy talk madam. I should not concern you with my troubles."

I shrugged. I was not used to people considering me a lady."I enjoyed hearing about it sir, but do you not worry they might take their passions too far?"

Boyce sighed, and a serious look once again descended upon his features. "I hope the girl has enough of a head upon her shoulders to wait, and I hope the lad has enough courage to come to me to ask for her hand."

Jon and I nodded sympathetically, and the room fell silent.

The sun was just about to start its final descent. Master should be awake within the hour.

Boyce and Jon continued to talk amicably. It seemed that the two understood each other well, and enjoyed hearing of each other. I was starting to feel sleepy. The tea and sticky buns were delicious and my belly was full. The warmth of the room seeped into my bones, and sleep descended upon me like a soft blanket.

"Do you have a daughter yourself Monsieur?" Boyce asked after his third bun.

Jon laughed, "Once in my life I had notions that I might marry. I was even promised to the hand of a beautiful lady for a time."

Boyce drained the last of his tea from his cup. "Oh? What happened? Why were you not joined to her?"

Jon sighed, and crossed his legs "I was called away to battle, and our engagement did not survive my prolonged absence."

Boyce nodded, "I was never called to serve ... but I admire all who pay in blood and sweat for our fair country."

I did not say it, but I had a niggling thought that the country Jon had served had not been France.

The men began to talk of weaponry and war, and inevitably, their views on the recent politics of the king and the aristocracy.

I felt myself begin to doze gently on my chair while their voices murmured pleasantly in the background. My head felt heavy, and every once in a while it felt like something was itching at the edge of my mind. I tried scratching my head, but the irritation continued until it felt like an overwhelming pressure.

Something gave inside my mind. A voice that sounded like a ringing chime spoke directly to my inner thoughts.Come outside, It said.

Jon stiffened in his chair.

The voice continued on ... it felt invasive to have my mind violated like this.

~The old man will fall into sleep, do not fear for him. Come outside Aethling, come outside Soulless one.~ Boyce yawned. "I was going to see if your husband would be wanting any of these buns Mistress ... but I fear my old bones have caught up with me. You wouldn't begrudge me a little nap would you milady? I promise Brie will see to dinner when she returns."

I barely heard him, "Yes Master Boyce, that will be fine. You go rest."

Boyce nodded and rose onto unsteady legs. He tottered towards the inn keepers chambers, and disappeared inside.

I looked over at Jon. He was perspiring lightly.

~Come outside, the voice repeated.I will not ask again. The inn keeper is not involved ... but I will come in if I must. The Light needs no invitation to enter a dwelling.~ Jon swallowed heavily. "We do as it says Maria, but stay close to me."

I nodded frantically, "The sun will be down soon ... if only we can make it until then."

Jon stood, and walked to the door. He hefted the wood cutting ax that he had used earlier from its stand.

"Come on Marie, we've got face them or they'll come in here and get at our Master while he rests."

I nodded meekly.

I need you Devnik ... my dark god. Please come soon.

Jon and I stepped out of the warm inn into the brisk air of the sunset.


The man standing at the edge of the forest was obviously an Angel. He possessed the same air of grace and serenity that Cariel had.

This Angel had bright platinum blond hair that was tied back in a pony tail. He was dressed like a nobleman. He had on expensive black riding pants with a tailored white flannel shirt. A fur cloak hung about his person. It was pinned with a blue sapphire at the throat.

His silver eyes glowed menacingly.

Jon stiffened, "I thought I recognized your voice Viriel."

The Angel inclined his head, "Soulless one, we cross paths once more."

Jon tightened his grip on the ax, "I have a name Angel," Jon sneered.

Viriel laughed, it sound like little silver bells in a summer breeze. "Which name should I use then Soulless one? Should I call you Jonathan Peter's son? Or Jonathan the Courageous? Perhaps you prefer Jonard the Butler?"

Jon was visibly shaking as he listened to the Angel casually list the names that he had held over the years.

"Have you come to fight Viriel?" Jon asked sarcastically, "My Master is still sleeping. But wait twenty minutes, I'm sure he'd love to see you again."

Viriel scowled, "As much as I would love to face again Devnikolus and settle old scores, I have my orders."

"You've been ordered to annoy us with this useless banter?" Jon asked.

Viriel ignored him.

Instead he walked slowly up to me, his silver eyes glowed with power, his cloak rustled in the dying wind. He went down on bended knee in front of me. He took my hand in his.

"Maria," he said. "I was your intended. Had Devnikolus not interfered, in four years I would have come to you and revealed all. I would have awakened you, and you would have been mine."

I trembled slightly. My would be husband looked up into my eyes imploringly

"Come away with me Maria. Michael has said he will help us. We can be together just like we were always meant to be. I have watched you grow up from afar. I have loved you since the moment you were born. Please ... just say yes, and come away with me." Viriel spoke so passionately I could feel tears blossom in my eyes.

What must it be like to love someone like that? To watch them grow ... knowing that you will be married to that person?

Why hadn't he helped me?

I hadn't lead an easy life. I had to sell my body to eat ... had he callously watched me become a whore? He said he loved me ... why would he not help me?

Devnik had helped me. Devnik loved me. Devnik was my Dark God. He owned me ... and I wanted him to own me.

I found my voice. "I can't Viriel. I can't leave my Master."

Sadness stole across Viriel's face. "I understand. His hold over you is too great to be broken with words alone."

Viriel's beautiful face swung to glare at Jon. "Your Master has stolen my bride from me Soulless one."

Jon shrugged, "Seems like she prefers the Demon's company to yours Angel..."

Viriel straightened and stepped back. "That is the influence of the foul creature coloring her thoughts, nothing more," he snapped.

There was silence for a moment. Jon shifted uncomfortably, and tightened his grip on his ax. For a moment it looked like Viriel was going to rush him.

A black bird cawed somewhere in the distance, and another cold breeze stole over the field. The grass swayed under the fading sunlight.

Viriel closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened them he had regained his composure He continued speaking, "My orders made allowances for this ... though I had hoped otherwise."

Viriel reached into his tunic, and produced a tall slender glass bottle. A golden cross emblazoned the glass.

Jon eyed the bottle suspiciously, "Holy water?" he asked.

I tore my gaze from the angel and stole a glance at Jon. He looked nervous.

Viriel laughed, "Why yes it is Soulless. But fear not, I don't plan to use it on you."

"Then what are you going to do with it? Pour it on Maria and she'll just get wet."

"I am going to follow orders. I might not get to press my suit against the monster myself, but I've been ordered to keep him here until Cariel arrives."

Viriel uncorked the bottle. He placed his palm at the entrance of the bottle and closed his eyes. Blue sparks danced around his hand, and they traveled into the bottle.

He slowly drew his hand away from the container, and the water followed his hand out of the glass like a floating snake of liquid. Viriel dropped the bottle. In his hand he now held a perfectly smooth orb of floating water.

"An unbroken ring of holy water will keep even the strongest of the Dark at bay." Viriel said almost conversationally. He hurled the orb into the air. To my astonishment, I watched it grow into a thin circle of water big enough to encompass the entire field.

With a casual gesture Viriel motioned back towards the ground. The ring fell slowly, until in gently landed around the outskirts of the field. The water glowed a bright blue as it touched the grass ... then it disappeared.

Jon's face was sweating, and his entire body was pale. He looked like he had taken ill.

Viriel picked up the bottle, and returned it to the pocket in his cloak. "Michael suspects that if Maria will not let us undo the bond on her, the only other way to undo the binding magic is to slay Devnikolus."

"So you've made sure he can't runaway," Jon said in a soft voice.

Viriel inclined his head, "Precisely," he said. "Unfortunately my role in this has come to an end. I would have loved to be the one chosen to kill the demon, but it was not to be."

Viriel glanced at me one more time, "I'm sorry it has come to this my love. If you do not wish to see the Demon's destruction then I urge you to go elsewhere. The holy water will not hold you ... just the demon and the Soulless one."

"Please ... just go," I managed to say.

Viriel looked over at the horizon. The sun was nothing more than a sliver in the distance. In mere minutes it would be dusk.

Viriel sighed, "Perhaps that would be best. Cariel will be here soon, and I must report to my commander." Viriel turned back to me. "Though I wish you were coming with me."

He gave me a bow and a smile.

"Goodbye my love."

Viriel turned and began to stride away. As he got to the edge of the field glossy white wings erupted on his back. With three graceful flaps he was airborne, and he flew off into the night with blue sparks trailing after him.

Jon and I watched him fly off. In the distance he looked like a giant bird of prey ... until finally, he flew too high to be seen.

As soon as he was out of sight Jon let out a sigh. He wobbled on his feet, and leaned heavily against the inn door.

"Jon!" I said rushing over to him, "Are you alright?"

He looked at me with tired eyes. In that moment I thought I could see every year of his half a millennium weighing on his mind.

"No Maria I'm not," he said. "I can't leave here, not until the rain washes that ring away. We'll have to take a stand here ... probably tonight."

The sun slide below the horizon, and true night fell at last...

The ground rumbled, and the air grew cold ... very cold. What should have been a brisk spring dusk had turned into a deep winter midnight.

A red flash erupted across the field. Flames that gave no heat sprang from the ground. He was here. We had spent all day waiting, and now he was here.

My Dark God's cry pierced the air, radiating with unholy power.

"VIRIEL!" Screamed Devnik my Master.

The sky was tinged with red, and my Dark God's eyes blazed with magic. He turned upon Jon and I, his face was contorted into a hideous shape. His normal pale perfection was marred by an anger that I could never understand.

"Where is he Jon!" Devnik yelled. "I can smell him; I can smell his magic upon the breeze."

He flung his head from side to side. His long black hair tossed back and forth. He was searching for his foe.

"THERE!" He suddenly yelled. His eyes were fixed upon the bit of sky Viriel had disappeared into.

With terrifying force my master launched himself into the air. Wings of the deepest black sprouted from his back as he raced upwards.

His journey was cut short.

It was like he hit an invisible wall. The ring of holy water denied him pursuit. My dark god tumbled from the sky like a swatted fly.

He hit the ground with a sickening thud...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.