Celestial Matters - Cover

Celestial Matters

Copyright© 2009 by Noble Truth

On the Run

Fantasy Sex Story: On the Run - A story spanning centuries about a Romance between a Demon and a Half-Angel.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Masturbation   Slow   Transformation  

-Maria-

It felt like I was going on an adventure.

The old timber of the carriage creaked as it rolled. I could hear the clips and clops of horse hooves against the worn cobbled path.

I was leaving France. Never in my wildest dreams had I ever imagined living anywhere but Paris. Never had I imagined being anything but a prostitute.

Now I was headed for Ireland in clothes fit for a baroness with a man I called Master ... and lover.

Despite the insulation of the carriage, the cold air seeped through the seam of the door, and I felt a chill travel down my spine.

I moved closer to Devnik for warmth, and he allowed me to snuggle against him. I pressed my cheek into his shoulder, and sighed in contentment.

Devnik drew his cloak around us, and held me tightly against his chest. I relished the feel of his strong arm around me. It felt like I was born to fit in the crook of his elbow.

I looked up at Devnik. He was holding a thick book open with his free hand. He had gone through three volumes of a similar girth already, and we weren't even two hours into our trip yet. Every half a minute I watched as a page turned by itself, as if it were moved by an invisible hand.

Even an everyday thing like turning a page was different now. It had become ... supernatural. He was supernatural ... Jon was supernatural ... I was supernatural.

I shivered slightly. This time it wasn't from the cold.

Devnik rubbed my shoulder soothingly. "What's wrong little one? I know it's cold ... but starting fires inside the carriage would not be very good for the carriage," He said humorously.

I shook my head against his side. "It's not that Master ... it's just ... I was just thinking about how everything has happened so fast."

Devnik's book snapped shut. Using his considerable strength, he lifted me like a kitten and placed me on his lap. He closed his arms around me and held me tightly against him.

"Do you wish things were as they were a week ago little one?" He asked softly.

I could feel emotion well up inside my chest. "No Master ... I'm glad I'm not a prostitute anymore ... I like being with you now."

I could feel tears tumbling down my face.

He gently stroked my tear laden cheeks... "I'm glad little one ... I too think that I am ... happier now ... than I was just a little while ago."

I smiled softly, and sighed.

"Hey," Jon said, "You guys are not allowed to have a moment while I'm around! I can't plug my ears and hold the reins at the same time you know!"

I giggled slightly ... Devnik shifted underneath me.

"I will take your ability to hear if you're not careful my dear butler." Devnik said ... only half jokingly.

I heard Jon groan from outside. "Just forget I said anything..." Jon said. "It's not like it's cold, dark and lonely out here."

Poor Jon, I thought for the second time in a day ... he has to drive all by himself in the frigid night air.

Devnik resumed stroking my hair. "We still have quite a ways to go before we stop for the day my sweet. Would you like a book to read little one? Or perhaps I could unfold the other bench and you could take a nap?"

I looked down at my feet ... which were encased in beautiful little white shoes.

"I can't read Master..." I said softly. I could feel my face warm with embarrassment.

The air got even colder ... and the inside of the carriage glowed red. "I will teach you then," Devnik said ... his voice burdened with emotion.

The carriage shook violently. "Ah!" Jon yelled. "Master calm down! You're spooking the horses!"

A second passed.

Master took a deep breath ... and slowly the temperature went up ... and the red hue faded.

"You first lesson begins now," he said firmly.


-Devnik-

I should have known she wouldn't know how to read. Her life had been one of surviving, not living.

I had never been any sort of teacher ... but I had learned to read a millennia ago ... I learned languages as they were formed ... I remembered those that no longer existed.

I willed a book of basic written French into my hands.

There was a small red spark and a popping noise. "Let's begin with how letters represent sound."


Maria was sleeping prettily against my shoulder.

She was a quick study ... for one who knew so little. I closed the book softly and set it on the floor. I gently eased Maria off of my shoulder and onto the bench.

I draped a blanket across her prone form, and tucked the edges in so she could stay warm.

Maria mumbled slightly, and shifted in her covering. I bent down, and lightly pressed my lips to her forehead. "Goodnight, my little Angel," I whispered.

With those parting words, I willed myself out of the carriage, and onto the driver's perch next to Jon.


"You care for her greatly Master," Jon mused out loud.

I nodded wordlessly.

Jon shifted the reigns in his hands. Our carriage continued to move slowly down the old road.

We had left the village behind long ago, and the cobblestones had given way to dirt. The night was breezy, and silent except for the rustling of the surrounding forest.

An owl hooted in the distance, and my little Maria rolled over in her sleep.

"Do you really think we can out run the Light Master? Jon asked quietly.

He turned, and looked me ... I could see the worry etched on his face ... it seemed he still remembered all too well his last encounter with the Light.

I crossed my arms, and leaned back into the hard wood. "I don't know Jon. They have never been able to find me before when I've wanted to remain hidden."

Jon cast his eyes back onto the horses and the still road. "They found your chateau, Master," Jon said solemnly.

I nodded, "I suspect they can sense Maria somehow."

Jon paused, "That would explain it ... but if that's the case ... why are we moving at all? As long as Maria is with us they can find us wherever we go."

I looked up at the sky ... and took a deep breath. "I know ... but I am at my strongest in Ireland ... where I first crossed over from Hell into this mortal plain." I said. "We go there because I hope they will not wish to fight me at my full strength ... I hope that they will just let me have her ... in order to avoid an open conflict."

Jon gave the reigns a slight jerk. The horses whined slightly, and turned to follow the path through the arching trees.

"What if they can sense magic?" Jon said. "I mean ... you're a powerful entity Master ... what if they're tracking you and your magic?"

I had never thought of that.

"I suppose that could be true," I responded, "I do use my powers often ... in fact, I use them to do things I could do manually."

Jon smiled, "Like turn the pages of a book? Or move yourself around? I noticed you used magic to appear next to me."

"I'll try and limit my magic use then Jon ... if there is any credit to your idea then it is worth a try."

I was already not looking forward to an existence without magic.

A horse gave a small whiney at a movement amongst the bushes. The night was well underway, and the animals were getting tired.

"What if they catch up to us before we make it? Ireland is at least another two week journey." Jon said.

I shrugged. "Then I fight." I said simply.

Jon sighed. "I was hoping you wouldn't say that." He said plaintively.

I could feel my eyes heating again. "What would you have me do? Let them take her?"

He shook his head. "No ... but I wonder ... can you win?" Jon asked.

"You don't know everything about me Jon ... let me worry about the fighting." I said vaguely.

Jon raised an eyebrow.

I continued, "Your job will be to get her to safety should we be attacked."

Jon looked down. "How Master? I cannot fight them ... I am not strong enough. I could not possibly get her to safety."

"If worst comes to worst ... I left everything you'll need in the bag of jewels."

Jon nodded.

We fell silent again, and we listened to the horses and the sounds of the night.


-Maria-

I woke when Devnik hoisted me into his arms.

I felt warm and safe in his embrace. My shoulder was stiff from sleeping on the wooden carriage bench, and my dress was rumpled slightly.

"Can you walk sweet one?" he whispered in my ear.

I smiled up into his beautiful red eyes. "Yes Master." I said.

He placed me carefully on my feet. "Come, Jon is securing our accommodations for the day."

Just behind Devnik was a small cottage. Candle light flickered behind its windows, and the door was slightly ajar.

The night sky was brightening. The dark black had given way to a regal purple.

Devnik motioned for me to follow him inside; I could tell he was becoming anxious with the sun's imminent arrival.

The cottage had a woodsy smell that was almost overwhelming. I could tell that the inhabitants had just woken. I smelt porridge simmering over a pot in far room.

Jon was leaning against a bar that looked like the desk at the front of the Rosy Garter. Several rusty keys held places on hooks on a far wall.

A kindly old man was scribbling in a little book just behind the counter. He had a ruddy face that suggested warmth, and wrinkles that suggested laughter. He had a short grey beard and a bald head.

"Just the two rooms then sir?" the old man asked. His voice was deep and smooth.

Jon nodded, "Yes, the small one for me, and the large for the Lord and Lady over yonder."

The old man looked up at Devnik and I standing in the doorway.

He smiled.

"Come in you two, you'll catch cold out this early in the morning." He said.

Devnik and I stepped forward hand in hand.

He smiled again. "You two are precious, you remind me of my own time with my wife." His eyes became distant, and there was a small pause in the conversation.

Jon tapped the counter gently, "How much for the rooms Boyce?"

Boyce shook himself slightly, and looked down at his book. "Two deniers if you would be so kind sir," He said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.