Celestial Matters - Cover

Celestial Matters

Copyright© 2009 by Noble Truth

We Must Be Away

Fantasy Sex Story: We Must Be Away - A story spanning centuries about a Romance between a Demon and a Half-Angel.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Masturbation   Slow   Transformation  

-Devnik-

Maria was breathing heavily.

I could see the outline of her breasts slowly rise and fall from underneath the sheet she had draped across her shoulders.

Her face was flushed ... and she was staring at me hungrily.

My little half-angel was aroused.

We both listened to Jon's boots echo off the stone walls as he walked up the spiral staircase. The door shut at the top of the stairs ... and we were alone.

I repeated my questions, "What is your desire my sweet?"

She smiled softly at me ... and casually shrugged off the sheet. It fell to the floor and pooled at her feet. I was treated to an unhindered view of soft, perfect female flesh.

"I'm saving my wish," she said.

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh? And why would you do that? Don't you want me to pleasure you?"

Her silver eyes flashed. She took a step closer, and she wiggled her body sensuously... "Do I have to wish for it Master? Or will you make love to me anyway because you can't resist me?"

The little minx...

I moved with preternatural speed. I grabbed her by her wrists and slammed her into the wall.

That amount of force would have killed a human. For my little Aethling it was just foreplay.

"Ooomph," she said as she hit the wall. Her mouth parted with lust and she met my eyes with an unspoken challenge. "I like where this is going," she said teasingly.

I leaned my head down, and gently licked her throat.

She gasped.

"Why are you saving your wish little one? What do you desire beyond me?"

A small shiver wracked her body. "Nothing Master ... I just like having you beholden to me."

I cocked my head to the side, "The Master is not in debt to the mastered." I said icily.

She giggled, "He is if he likes to drink his poor slave's blood."

I pressed my body close to hers. I was smothering her between my chest and the wall. "You enjoyed giving it as much as I enjoyed taking it," I whispered in her ear.

I could feel her heart beat faster ... she squirmed underneath the pressure from my body. She was panting.

"It doesn't matter if I enjoyed it or not ... the rules are you owe me a wish ... and I want to save it," she said breathily.

"You'll become addicted to giving blood my little Aethling. You'll begin to crave my lips on your throat, your blood on my tongue," I said.

She gave me a wan smile. I saw love again in her silver eyes ... love and adoration. It was confusing to see such looks directed at me.

"I don't care Master. You can drain me every night. I will come to you willingly ... eagerly. Even when I have exhausted my three wishes I will still bare my throat for you."

I sighed. "That's the addiction speaking through your lips Maria ... you are already far too enamored with the blood deal."

Maria just laughed, "Perhaps," she said. With a mighty shove she repelled me from her and sent me sailing through the air.

I was reminded of the time she punched me in the face. Then I had been weak ... and I had underestimated my Aethling's strength. This time I was ready.

I easily rolled my body into a midair back flip. I landed softly on my feet. As soon as I again had purchase upon the ground I moved.

I doubt she even saw me coming.


-Maria-

I smiled to myself as I watched Devnik tumble through the air.

He had obviously forgotten my strength. Though truth be told, even I was a little surprised that I could push my Master so easily.

He spun midair, and went head over heels. I felt guilty for a moment. I hoped he wouldn't land on his head. I had hurt him last time I had used so much of my strength ... I hadn't thought that I could possibly hurt him.

I watched in astonishment as he landed smartly on his feet.

For a split second I made eye contact with his blazing red eyes. I thought I saw amusement in those fiery orbs.

He slammed into me with enough force to knock the breath from my lungs. Before I could even think I was folded neatly into his arms and deposited on the bed.

He could manhandle me so easily ... I couldn't help but shudder at that thought. I could feel my sex dampen.

I was lying flat on my back on his beautiful sheets. I gazed up at my Master. He had his arms crossed and his beautiful mouth turned down in a frown.

He chuckled darkly. "It would seem that you are being a bit willful my dear. Am I not your Master? Do you not obey me?"

My body cried out to agree ... to appease and please my Master who is everything. But I really wanted this wish for myself ... I needed this wish for myself.

"I want to keep my wish Master." I said quietly.

He sighed gently. "Very well ... but there is still the matter of that push you gave me. If I am truly your Master how do you think I should proceed?"

I felt my heartbeat become uneven. He was treating me like an errant child.

"You could make love to me?" I said hopefully.

The light in his eyes grew brighter. "No my pet ... try again."

I swallowed heavily, I knew what he wanted me to say ... but I was scared to.

"You could ... punish me," I said hesitantly.

Master nodded sharply. "Very good little one," I could see a small smile begin to grow on his chiseled lips. "Now tell me ... how should you be punished?"

My tummy fluttered. I could feel my nipples bunch and point at him ... painfully aroused. "I don't know..." I whispered desperately.

He smiled. "You're a clever girl ... you must have some idea," he said mockingly.

"I could be spanked," I mumbled, while looking at the ceiling.

His red eyes fixed me in place. I felt like his plaything.

"Stand up," He said authoritatively.

I wanted him to take me. I wanted him to forget about my push and just get on with the coupling that we both wanted.

I couldn't disobey though ... and I shakily rose to my feet.

"Why shouldn't I just put you to bed?" He said.

I wanted to scream out that I was still traumatized from Cariel's presence ... that I was feeling emotional ... but I didn't.

"Please ... don't do that," I managed to say.

"Then you will have to surrender to your punishment completely."

I fell to my knees. It felt like the most natural thing in the world to do in his presence. I gazed up at him ... I hoped he could see the love in my eyes ... and the longing.

My eyes were now level with his narrow waist. I could see the bulge of his manhood beneath his leather pants.

Devnik moved away from the bed ... and made his way to one of the fireplace armchairs.

I watched him sink down into the supple leather from my place on the floor.

"Crawl to me Maria. Come drape yourself across my lap for your punishment."

So I did. I crawled like the obedient little half Angel that I was, so that a demon could spank my bare bottom.

I lay myself across his lap. I could feel his hard cock pressing into my side. My body was on fire with sensations.

He lovingly stroked my hair. I leaned into his hand ... it felt wonderful.

He laughed. "A woman who knows she can be spanked and taken at a whim is a very aroused woman indeed."

I moaned ... my world had turned upside down. I was going to beg him to hit me.

-Devnik-

I almost didn't want to carry out Maria's punishment.

In the past I had found this activity to be one of the most erotic experiences between myself and a woman ... but now ... my little Aethling looked so fragile that I was afraid to strike her pale exposed cheeks.

"Oh, please Master ... do it! I can't wait anymore ... spank me!"

I froze.

She was ... begging for it? That was unexpected.

I pressed my hand against her clit.

She squealed and tried to rub her moist sex against my probing finger. Apparently she was enjoying this as much as I was.

I decided to continue. "Don't move," I cautioned

Maria simply mewled in response.

I raised my hand, and delivered the first blow. Her pale posterior wobbled slightly under the impact. "Ummph," Maria groaned.

A red handprint emerged on her flesh.

"One," I said. "I want you to count the rest."

"Two," Maria said as my palm connected with her backside.

"Three."

"Four."

"Five."

Tears were streaming down her face ... I stopped my hand mid blow.

"Six?" Maria said ... puzzled. She turned her head and looked over her shoulder at me. She thrust her ass out ... as if to entice me to continue.

I smiled at her. "Your punishment is over Maria ... I think you've had enough for one day."

A look of shock crossed her beautiful face. "Um ... Master?"

It had happened. I had only found three other girls in my existence that this had happened with ... and this wonderful little half Angel was one of them.

I smiled slowly at her. "Unless you need me to continue? Unless you want to beg me to hit you until you climax. Is that what you want?"

A body rocking tremor slid through Maria's body. "Yes Master. Please ... hit me some more ... I'm so close ... uuumph..."

I cut her off with a sharp smack. She lowered her head and moaned.

"Count, little one," I admonished.

"Six."

"Seven."

The dam broke at fifteen. Maria screamed out her pleasure. I plunged my fingers into her hot open pussy and drew out her orgasm. She tried to wiggle and move away from me ... but I kept a possessive hand on her back ... and I forced her to remain in my lap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.