Celestial Matters - Cover

Celestial Matters

Copyright© 2009 by Noble Truth

The Comforting Chains

Fantasy Sex Story: The Comforting Chains - A story spanning centuries about a Romance between a Demon and a Half-Angel.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Masturbation   Slow   Transformation  

I knew Devnik wasn't beside me.

It was a strange sensation, knowing something without knowing how. I sleepily remembered Devnik had departed with Jon ... I wondered what was going on between those two. How can a demon and a human interact with each other like that?

I was briefly embarrassed that Jon had seen me naked. I hardly knew the man ... just that he was a human ... but not quite the same as other humans ... I chuckled to myself. It was strange to think of humans as a different species than myself I shook my head ... and slowly opened my eyes

The room was dim, no light seemed to reach this underground chamber ... in fact ... I'd never seen Devnik stand in sunlight, maybe he can't stand the light of day ... just like I can't lie ... and can't cast a shadow.

I decided to ask him the next time I saw him. I stretched and made to get of bed ... my progress was hindered when my arms didn't seem to want to follow the rest of my body.

I looked down at my wrists, two bright and thin silver manacles clutched at them, complete with a chain that attached to the stone wall above the bed.

The bastard chained me to the bed.

I could move easily enough on the bed, but leaving was a whole different matter. I sank back down into the silken sheets. For some reason my Dark God wanted me to stay put ... perhaps he just wanted to know where I was ... and keep me safely where he left me.

I sighed ... a feeling of warmth came over me ... despite being chained I felt loved ... even treasured ... like a bauble valuable enough to put under lock and key.

I yawned ... it was still very late at night ... and I couldn't sense my Master anywhere close by ... I felt my eyelids slumping once again...


A dream like voice played at my ears. "Maria ... Maria, sweet child you must wake." My eyes opened slowly for the second time in a few short hours. In front of the bed, a shimmering apparition stood ... it was too bright to look at directly; it appeared to be a silhouette of light.

It spoke again. "Maria ... Maria ... this is the first time he has been far enough away for you to escape unhindered. He is fast, but not quick enough to get to you in time."

This was really frightening. I drew the sheets up to my naked breasts and moved myself as far away from the light as possible.

"Who ... who are you and what do you want?" I asked shakily.

"Maria, dear child, it is I, Cariel ... we spoke before by the stream. My words were guarded then ... to allay the demon's suspicions."

How odd, Devnik genuinely didn't seem to have any knowledge of my previous conversation with Cariel ... perhaps Cariel overestimated him.

Cariel continued, "Michael has agreed to help break the awakening bond you share with your demonic oppressor ... but first you must with all haste leave the demon's domicile and run to the church a half league north of here."

I shook my head... "No Cariel ... I can't do that ... my Master wouldn't like it ... please just leave."

"Maria, this creature is not your master, it is an abomination, and a powerful agent of the Dark."

Cariel's words were clipped now, and resonated with a hidden steel.

I just wanted her to go away. "Please, just leave, I'm happy here."

The apparition grew brighter... "Insolent CHILD, the choice was but a formality ... the demon cannot be allowed to study the powers of the Light. There exists information that cannot fall into the hands of the Dark. You WILL leave this domicile; I Cariel Seraphim of the second sphere command it!"

I felt a tingling throughout my body ... my head hurt ... half of me felt obligated to obey the order of a Celestial superior ... yet at the same time ... I felt as if I retained my choice ... and my free will ... Both sides of me felt devoted to Devnik ... the side that felt obligated felt uncomfortable ... but Devnik came first ... the side that retained my free will never even had to think about it.

"CURSES, CHILD ... MOVE ... MOVE, the demon is returning ... THE DEMON IS RETURNING."

I crossed my arms and glared into the blinding bright light.

The apparition started to vibrate with rage. "VERY WELL, I shall move you myself!"

Bright blue sparks started to flow from the apparition ... I hugged my knees to myself ... the first of the sparks touched my skin and disappeared.

Suddenly, my legs were roughly jerked to the side of the bed ... and they attempted to make me stand.

The chains on my wrists kept me in place though ... I felt grateful to my Master for such forethought.

The apparition screeched ... Blue sparks once again flowed ... this time they went after the manacles ... however, when the magic touched the silver metal ... the room which was previously a blinding white from Cariel's avatar grew dark.

The silver metal turned black as night, and the sparks instantly winked out.

All along the stone walls red glowing runes appeared. They pulsated with power and purpose.

The apparition continued to fade. "NO, blast ... the wards have been tripped; those cuffs must have been spelled!" The runes grew a brighter red ... yet the room seemed to be getting darker ... as if the ancient symbols sucked the light from the very air.

The apparition faded away ... whispering words of revenge.

The room was dark ... the red symbols disappeared as quickly as they appeared.

My heart was hammering in my chest. I cautiously brought my legs back onto the bed ... they seemed to be under my own control once again.

I could feel tears welling in my eyes.

I wanted Devnik ... I wanted to feel safe ... I hoped he was coming back soon.


I was scared to move even an inch ... the chains on my wrists felt comforting ... like protection.

Suddenly, all the candles in the dark bedchamber ignited. I could make out a conversation happening above my head in the fake bedroom.

Strange ... my hearing seemed better.

"I can SENSE it Jon. I can sense Light magic residue!" Devnik's musical voice was just barely audible.

I heard Jon respond. "Master, let's not be rash. The Light does not know about this chateau ... and in addition, how do we know this was not Maria practicing Light magic?"

Devnik practically shouted his response ... I'd never heard him so mad before...

"Oh really Jon? Well maybe I forgot to mention this, but the Light was able to find my cave outside of Paris, and if they can find a hole in the ground I doubt a mansion is much trouble for them! Also, Maria is an Aethling who was awakened last WEEK! Do you think that she has the ability to cast an Angelic Astral projection? I don't know much about the Light but I know that is high ranking magic!"

I heard the door open. A black blur shot down the stairs ... as quick as a wink Devnik was standing directly next to me ... his blood red eyes glaring down at me. I'd never seen anything move so fast in my life.

His beautiful pale face looked cold and hard. "Maria," he said softly, "what happened here? Why does my private sanctum reek of Light magic?"

I tried to control the wavering in my voice. "It was Cariel, she appeared as a bright light ... and tried to make me leave with her ... if it weren't for these chains ... I ... I wouldn't be here."

Devnik's lips turned down in a snarl. "Things are moving faster than I anticipated."

I was confused. "But Devnik ... last time I met Cariel she said heaven wouldn't help me ... she's an Angel right? How could she lie to me?"

Devnik raised an eyebrow, he brought his hand to my face ... his cool palm caressed my cheek. "Dear Maria, the Light long perfected the art of half-truths. When she said they weren't going to interfere with you all that meant was that they hadn't yet planned anything to the contrary." I sniffled, "But that is still lying..." I brought his face close to mine ... I shivered at his proximity. "The Light walks a fine line Maria ... between deception and truth."

He released my face, and I sunk down into the bed.

His mouth raised into the barest hint of a smile, "I'm glad you are alright, I was worried."

I simply smile back at him.

Devnik snapped his fingers ... the chains around my wrists turned to smoke. "Jon prepare the horses ... we're leaving ... now." I hadn't noticed Jon in the corner of the room. He was standing bolt straight with his arms behind his back. He was looking pointedly at the ceiling.

I looked down at myself, and remembered I was stark naked. Jon was very much the gentlemen for averting his eyes ... being naked in Devnik's presence had become a little too comfortable.

Jon cleared his throat. "Um, Master, my I remind you that the sun will be rising in approximately one hour. Leaving the chateau now would be ill advised."

Devnik slumped against the wall.

"Oh, right ... I forgot ... this is ... unfortunate."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.