Celestial Matters - Cover

Celestial Matters

Copyright© 2009 by Noble Truth

My Dark God

Fantasy Sex Story: My Dark God - A story spanning centuries about a Romance between a Demon and a Half-Angel.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Masturbation   Slow   Transformation  

(France 1623, Chateau)

-Maria-

Visions of sunshine and lilies danced before my eyes.

A beautiful green field with a sparkling stream babbling cheerfully in the background. The sun was a warming beacon in the sky, allaying my worries, whispering softly that everything was all right.

Then why did I feel so uncomfortable?

Suddenly the field turned cold, and the warm sun turned to an icy moon. A chilled fog rolled into the meadow, and the stream no longer sounded inviting, but rather a dread promise of bone chilling waters.

I was no longer alone in my field.

To my right stood an Angel with flaming red hair.

It was Cariel.

She was dressed in a blinding white. It was a white so pure and bright that it hurt my eyes to look at it. It seemed to glow even in this darkest of nights. In her hand she grasped a silver sword. It had golden runes etched on it that seemed to move and glide along the flawless blade. She was a picture of perfect beauty, and deadly grace.

Yet she did not look at me.

Her gaze was fixed just past me. Her eyes were locked on the other side of the field ... because that was where Devnik stood.

Devnik stood calmly amongst the grass and flowers of the field. He was wearing a dark black cloak, which was clasped with a dark ruby at his neck. His dark black hair framed his pale face, and accentuated his raw prowess. He loosely held a blade as dark as night in his left hand. His red eyes were glowing, and his face was turned down in a sneer. He had never looked more the warrior. He had never looked more the demon ... and it was intoxicating.

I had never felt more owned by him ... I wished to simply drop to my knees and serve this ... creature ... this ... dark god.

He could tell me to slaughter and kill innocents and I would do it. I would do it happily ... simply because he asked ... because I wanted to please him ... because I needed him to be pleased with me.

Suddenly Cariel's voice pierced the frigid night. It was the dream like candor that I remembered, except this time it was laced with power.

"We know who you are, Prince of Destruction ... I have been sent to correct this unholy blemish upon the order of things ... I will send you to hell, and Gabriel, Michael and Raphael will assemble, and wrest the control of the Aethling from your demonic control."

Devnik's sneer turned into a full blown snarl, his red eyes flashed, sending a lurid glow across the field.

"She is MINE." His voice sounded inhuman. Like a mix between a wild animal and a vengeful spirit, bent on enforcing its will.

Yes, I thought ... I am his ... I belong to him ... to my dark god. This time I really did fall to my knees. My eyes fixated upon Devnik ... upon my master.

Cariel's silver eyes glittered dangerously.

"You will fall to my might demon," she shrieked.

Cariel suddenly became a blur of silver, as she streaked towards my dark god.

My master raised his sword, and grinned the grin of a mad man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.