Celestial Matters - Cover

Celestial Matters

Copyright© 2009 by Noble Truth

Pleasurable Torture

Fantasy Sex Story: Pleasurable Torture - A story spanning centuries about a Romance between a Demon and a Half-Angel.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Masturbation   Slow   Transformation  

(France 1623, Chateau)

-Devnik-

She was here.

I could sense her.

At the top of the spiral stairs, standing in what must be total darkness, was Maria. It felt strange to have her in this room. It somehow felt very personal, as if I were sharing an embarrassing secret.

My chambers were furnished exactly like the cave was. But here, in this house, the furniture was original, and not the product of unholy trickery. The only light of the room was from the marble fireplace.

It was identical to the fireplace we spent a week gazing into in the cavern. I lay on the same red silk bed that she had wished ... no, begged, for my physical love. An identical table to the one she gorged herself on sat in the corner, set with the same delicate silverware.

It was like we never left.

But we had.

She was now in my most private of sanctums. I had trusted a member of the Light with the one place on this Earth I felt safe. But she was MINE.

Mine to fuck.

Mine to control.

Mine to ... love?

No.

A demon has no soul in the eyes of the Lord. One with no soul cannot love. Of that I am sure. There is no hope for one such as me.

She still stood there. Unsure ... and just a little bit scared.

I smiled, and called to her.

-Maria-

The stairway was cramped.

Dark stone pressed in from all sides. The only light was a dim flickering glow that came from down the stairs.

This room felt ... nice.

It was as if I had come home. I had never felt as safe anywhere. Not at the sleazy brothel, not in the 'Wooden Ladle' where I cleaned dishes, nor at the orphanage where the Spanish nun Sister Maria took care of me ... and named me.

I doubt I felt as safe in my mother's womb.

I was suddenly fearful... 'What is wrong with me... ? This is a demon's chambers, an agent of Satan! And I felt no fear ... just an overpowering feel of ... coming home.'

The candles all along the stairway suddenly burst into life. His power over fire unnerved me.

HIS voice rang out from deeper in the depths of the chambers. It echoed off the low stone walls.

"Maria! ... Come!

His command resonated with my very being.

My body interpreted in two ways.

My legs indeed started moving down the stairs at a hurried pace, eager to reach him.

But that's not all.

I also had an explosive orgasm.

Tremors racked my body as I descended the steps. I bit my lip as to prevent from screaming. My knees would have given out if they weren't under orders to bring me to him.

I continued down the endless staircase. I could feel my own juices running down my legs. My eyes were lidded, and I could feel my chest heaving.

Have I said before that his effect on me is not healthy?

I came around the last bend in the spiral stair case, and descended the last stair.

The warmth of a fire hit my face, sending tingles down my already alert body. Lying with his head propped up by red satin pillows, was Devnik. He wore a black shirt that was unbuttoned, lending me a good look at his alabaster chest.

It was only till I had made a complete inventory of Devnik, that I noticed the rest of the room.

It was the same as the cave. All the furniture was the same, and in similar places.

It was like we never left.

I saw a slow grin creep its way over his all too perfect face.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to be a good girl and give your Awakener a kiss? He said amusedly.

I hesitantly tested myself, to see if I was compelled to kiss him, or if I could choose. To my surprise and delight, I was under my own will.

I walked up to him, pretending to pucker my lips. I then drew back my hand and slapped him as hard as I could. His head snapped around, and fell back onto the bed.

My hands were shaking with embarrassment, and seeing him look so smug and possessive had driven me over the edge.

Suddenly in blurring motions I was somehow under him, with my arms once again pinned above my head. His blazing red eyes stared into me.

"What was that for you ungrateful wench?" He said, with anger evident in his voice.

I hissed at him, which I admit was rather childish.

"You!" I shouted. "You and your damned control over me, makes me so furious."

He looked puzzled. "I haven't done anything to you."

I laughed in his face. "Oh yeah," I said. "Smell me."

He leaned his pale face down to my stomach, and drew a deep breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.