Celestial Matters - Cover

Celestial Matters

Copyright© 2009 by Noble Truth

The Demon's Chamber

Fantasy Sex Story: The Demon's Chamber - A story spanning centuries about a Romance between a Demon and a Half-Angel.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Masturbation   Slow   Transformation  

-Devnik-

A chilled wind swept through the country side.

"Your home is so ... beautiful..." she marveled, her gaze still fixated on the chateau.

I moved to stand behind her. I wrapped my arms around her clasping them just under her breasts. I put my chin on her soft shoulder.

I whispered directly in her ear, "I'm glad you approve Maria."

She shivered.

I could see goose bumps appear on her neck, but that could have been from the cold...

She was still so nonplussed with my house that she didn't notice my butler Jon approach with a lit torch.

She jumped in my arms when he spoke.

"Good evening, Mousier Devnik, I trust your journey was enjoyable? He asked.

"Wonderful," I said, "I had pleasant scenery to enjoy." I nodded to the still extremely surprised blonde in my arms. "Close your mouth, dear, you'll catch flies," I said mockingly.

She snapped her mouth shut and glared at me. She wiggled free of my arms, and eyed me from a distance. Her mouth turned down in a pretty little frown.

I turned to Jon.

"If you would not mind giving her the full tour Jon, I fear it will be dawn soon, and I must be retiring to my chambers."

Jon bowed low, "but of course sir, I'll see the young Mademoiselle around the grounds. Should I send her to your chambers, or prepare a room for her?"

I glanced at the gorgeous half breed. "Let her decide her own sleeping arrangements." I said.

Jon nodded, "very good sir."

I opened my arms for my little Aethling. "Come give me a kiss before bed."

Her eyes opened wide, and then became lidded, as she strode over to me. She stepped into my arms. I could smell her. She smelled of roses and sugar ... and ... other things.

She brought her full lips to my own, and gave me an emotionless kiss. I pulled away from her.

"Darling, give me a passionate kiss," I said calmly "I almost fell asleep during that one."

With no change of expression, she once again planted her lips on mine. Her tongue roughly forced entry into my mouth, and began prodding mine. Her hands reached up, and grasped my long hair until her fingers were embedded in it.

She moaned, and shivered slightly.

I pulled away and our lips disentangled with a 'pop'.

I readjusted my top hat.

"Thank you, dear," I said. Her face was red, and she was breathing heavily. Her beautiful red dress was askew, and her silver eyes burned with unanswered desire

"Now I bid you adieu." I turned on heel and sprinted as fast as I could to the house.

Her scent still clung to my lips.


-Maria-

My eyes were closed.

I pulled away from Devnik's lips, lips that I had been commanded to kiss, not once, but twice.

I was so hot.

I hoped he had a decent bedroom in this mansion.

"Now I bid you adieu..." ... what? I opened my eyes.

He was gone ... as if he turned to air.

That fucking bastard! ... He left me. I was panting, and he left me horny and cranky.

I ran up to Jon and poked him in the chest. "What room does he sleep in?"

Jon calmly lowered my offending finger, "Miss, I think it best I gave you the tour, then we may discuss the sleeping situation."

"But, but," I was at a loss for words.

"Now, now, Miss, it won't be that bad, I think you'll quite enjoy our little tour of the manor."

He made a sweeping gesture, "After you Mademoiselle."

I gave him the cold shoulder, and quickly walked by him, and took my first steps towards the chateau.

The chateau itself was made of tan rock, fitted together seamlessly by cement. The entrance way was a grand marble staircase, that lead up to a heavy wooden double door.

From my position at the bottom of the stair case I couldn't exactly tell how large it was, but from the looks of it, the building had three wings. A center wing where the front door was, and then two wings sprouting from either side.

I imagined that if I was a sparrow in the skies, the house would look like a big U.

Jon caught up with me.

"Come along, come along," he said, "let's get out of the nights chill shall we?"

I nodded silently at him. He opened the door with a flourish, and bowed.

"After you."

"Thank you, I said coldly"

I walked into the demon's mansion.

The entrance room was ... well ... rather anticlimactic. The entire room was white, with a red oriental carpet adorning the center of the room. A shiny varnished grandfather clock ticked softly in the corner.

Jon seemed to read my mind. "The mansion is rather sparsely furnished mademoiselle ... You see, the master does not really desire many things, being what he is ... so only items that are special to him occupy this house."

Wait ... did Jon know that Devnik wasn't ... human?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.