Celestial Matters - Cover

Celestial Matters

Copyright© 2009 by Noble Truth

Coupling

Fantasy Sex Story: Coupling - A story spanning centuries about a Romance between a Demon and a Half-Angel.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Masturbation   Slow   Transformation  

I couldn't think, I couldn't move. All I could do was drink.

It felt like liquid pleasure was slipping down my throat. My ears were pounding, I could hear her saying something, but I didn't understand any of her words.

Finally, I tried to take another sip, but no more came.

Oh no ... I had drained her dry ... I had never killed a blood donor, but I knew the penalty for betraying our contract ... I waited with my eyes shut ... one minute passed, then two.

I cracked one eye open. Nothing happened.

Maria's corpse was still in my arms. Her cut wrist dangled between us. Her eyes were closed, and she wasn't breathing.

I didn't understand. I had killed her, her lifeless body lay in my hands, and yet, I wasn't bursting into flames. I wasn't slipping back into Hell.

I was so preoccupied I didn't realize that her wrist had healed.

I quietly brushed her blond locks from her face ... I felt quite strange. It was almost like I was sorry for her death. This sentiment confused me. I had spent the last two days thinking of inventive ways to kill her.

I leaned down, and slowly kissed her forehead. I pulled my lips back, and gazed down at her porcelain face.

Her eyes snapped open. They locked onto me. I watched as her pupils dilated, leaving only a sliver of silver visible.

"Fuck me," she said.

Before I knew what was happening, Maria was on her feet. She grabbed me under the arms and lifted me like a child.

She threw me and I went sailing through the air. I landed on the bed with a thud.

In a blur of motion she was kneeling above me, with her legs straddling mine.

"You bastard," she screamed. "You bastard, you bastard you FUCKING BASTARD!" She was fiddling with the buttons on my leather pants.

"If you don't fuck me I am going to fucking RAPE you," she said. Her face was determined even though her eyes had tears in them.

I reached out and grabbed her by the shoulders, trying to keep her from moving. She struggled and wiggled like a hellcat. She was surprisingly strong, but then again, she did just throw me across a room.

"Maria, STOP!" I screamed.

Surprisingly, she suddenly froze in place. Tears still streamed down her face, but her eyes were looking at me hungrily.

She was panting, her whole body was shaking just inches from mine, but still she did not move.

"But I need it," she said, her voice pleading. "Please let me, please. I'll do anything..."

I looked at her puzzled. I wonder why she didn't just continue trying to undress me, was it just because I told her to?

"Why'd you stop?" I asked, curious.

Confusion played against her face, before it too was swallowed by lust. "But, you told me to stop."

I nodded.

I was having fun with this game. "But why did you? You look like you're going to lose your mind if you don't get fucked. So why'd you stop?"

She whimpered. Her body was shaking more violently now. Not only from passion this time. I smelt fear rising from her pores.

"Don't make me tell you..." she whined. Her whole body was convulsing, I looked down, there was a wet spot on the bed where her crotch was hovering, the blue silk dress was torn in several places, and one of her milky breasts was hanging loose.

I gave her my best evil grin.

"Tell me Maria," I said.

She shuddered, and her body went limp. She fell on top of me, her blond hair landing on my chest.

She began talking in a dead voice, one with no emotion.

"I have to obey your commands," she said simply.

"You'll have to be more specific than that half-breed," I said.

I felt her chest heaving next to mine. "No, please, don't."

I was very firm. I grabbed her head and forced her to look at me.

"Yes, tell me everything, leave nothing out," I commanded.

Her eyes dilated again, and she shivered.

Did she just have an orgasm?

She once again began speaking in a monotone voice.

"Demon, because you are my awakener, my body is forced to follow your orders, due to ancient magic made by the angelic elite. In an effort to control Aethlings, who are not compelled to obey God," she droned.

That was something I didn't know...

She continued. "In angelic society, an Aethling is awakened on their twentieth birthday, by the one that destined to be their spouse. Hence, it was included in the spell that the Aethling in question would be physically attracted to their awakener." She stopped, and paused.

She blinked rapidly, looking confused.

"Oh, God," she said. "Did I tell you?" She sounded terrified.

I nodded, smiling.

She looked at me nervously, "So, what are you going to do to me?" She asked.

I thought for a moment.

I remembered the nights I spent dreaming of killing her. However, I also remembered my regret, when I thought I had taken her life.

I looked at her panic stricken face. "I'm supposing you couldn't leave me if you wanted to."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.