Celestial Matters - Cover

Celestial Matters

Copyright© 2009 by Noble Truth

Unusual Thirsts

Fantasy Sex Story: Unusual Thirsts - A story spanning centuries about a Romance between a Demon and a Half-Angel.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Masturbation   Slow   Transformation  

I was getting impatient.

I was only pretending to read the book in my hands. My eyes had been glancing over the same page for nearly an hour now.

It had been two days since I sent Turkik out to identify my angelic caller, and so far he had not returned.

The two days of his absence had sent into an uneasy pattern. Every evening I would arise at about nine, to which I would be greeted by a shy 'hello, ' from Maria.

I didn't know if she simply slept the daylight away like I did, or if she just awoke whenever I got up.

It seemed that all she did was follow me about my cave. If I sat in my chair by the fireplace, then I could expect her to curl up in the chair next to mine for a cat nap.

It was becoming unnerving. She even slept in that chair, as I had yet to offer to use my powers to create her a bed.

I didn't want to waste the energy if Turkik came back with news that would mean her death.

Currently we were in the same position we had occupied for most of the two days. I was reading by the fire, and she was snuggled into the other armchair.

Her stomach growled.

She opened her eyes in surprise. Several emotions played over her face. Confusion, surprise, realization, was just a few that I could name.

"I'm ... hungry," she said, in a voice of utter shock.

I looked over the top of my book.

"What would you like to eat little half breed?" I said.

She shook her head.

"No, it's just, I haven't eaten for a week ... and I, well ... should have starved by now," she trailed off, sounding suddenly unsure of herself.

I shook my head and chuckled.

"Well, child, you are half angel, and to the extent of my knowledge angels don't eat anything."

She nodded dumbly.

I continued, "But you are still half human, you are going to need to feed that half of yours every once in a while."

She looked up at me, with the same weird expression that she'd worn recently.

"So I only need to eat once a week?"

"Looks that way," I replied, turning my attention back to my forgotten book.

I read for close to an hour, till my attention was once again taken. Maria had began to fidget. I could tell she was working up the courage to say something. I still don't know why she stays with me even though she is obviously terrified of me. I didn't send her away because I would enjoy killing her if Turkik would come back.

She seemed to have found her courage. "Umm, Mr. Demon, you said something about food?"

-Maria-

Now that I was hungry it was the only thing I could think about.

Well, I was really thinking about two things, but I had been thinking about that nonstop for the past two days, so it didn't count.

The demon closed his book with a snap.

"Why, yes Maria I do believe I did say something about a little supper," he said. He stood with a flourish. "Now, what do you like to eat," he asked softly.

I could feel my face getting hot. It was the most words he had said to me in two days.

"Oh, nothing much really, if you have some bread that would be nice," I said, craning my neck around looking for a cupboard that could hold food. I had never seen the demon eat.

The demon cocked his head, looking confused. "No, no, that won't do at all," he said.

He waved his hand, and several little red sparks emerged, and darted around the cave.

There was a red flash, and i was blinded I was blinking the light from my eyes when I felt him take my hand.

He led me in the direction of his table.

He pulled my chair out for me, and gently lowered me into it. The flash slowly began to leave my eyes, and I had a sneaking suspicion that he meant for me to be blind.

As I regained my sight, I saw him on the other side of the table.

He grinned.

"Well, eat up," he said, gesturing to the table.

What I saw took my breath away. Laid out on the table was a feast for an army. A roast pig with an apple in it's mouth sat as the centerpiece. All around it were plates of grapes and apples. Potatoes and loaves of bread were scattered everywhere.

I tentatively picked up a loaf of bread and nibbled on it.

It was the best thing I ever tasted ... for the next hour I gorged myself on delicacies I could have only dreamed of.

He calmly watched me binge from across the table.

When I finished, I leaned back in my chair, feeling just a little bit sick.

"Well, you certainly proved to be an excellent dining companion; I have been blow away by your skills of conversation," he said.

I blushed for the second time of the evening.

I started a bumbling apology.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.