Celestial Matters - Cover

Celestial Matters

Copyright© 2009 by Noble Truth

Lust

Fantasy Sex Story: Lust - A story spanning centuries about a Romance between a Demon and a Half-Angel.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Masturbation   Slow   Transformation  

(Outskirts of Paris 1623)

-Maria-

Consciousness returned to me slowly.

I stretched out on the black arm chair, and sat up. The room was warm, but the fire had all but gone out. A few smoldering coals provided nothing but a dim light to see by. A faint outline of a man was visible.

Sitting on an identical chair was the demon. His glittering red eyes were trained on me.

"Glad to see you in the land of the living," he said sarcastically.

I blushed. "Umm, good morning," I said.

He smiled.

"Actually it's evening, my sweet," he said lightly, "you just can't seem to keep track of time,"

I harrumphed.

He continued unabated. "So, why did you come back?" He said. "I thought the little fairy that came and visited would have spirited you off to the land of eternal sunshine... ? Or are there currently no vacancies?"

His words rang in my already muddled head. What he just said was technically not a command, but I could feel my bodies' desire to give him an answer, even though my mind was loath to describe my situation.

"Tell me why you returned", he said very calmly.

That was a command.

These words rang even louder in my head. So loud it was almost deafening ... it took all my strength of will just to shake my head.

I never saw him move. But suddenly his right hand was around my throat, and my legs were dangling in the air.

"I'm going to ask you again," he said. "And I will be very displeased if you don't answer me."

The ringing now sounded like a church bell. I could feel my mind caving ... and my body leapt at the chance to obey his orders. My mouth started moving, even though I didn't have enough air to talk.

He set me down. "Try again," he said.

"The angel said that they would not accept me because I was awoken by a demon," I said in a rush. I had enough control left to leave out the part where he could give me orders and expect me to obey them ... that would just be uncouth for a young girl to say.

It seemed that my status as a creature of 'The Light' prevented me from telling direct lies, but lies of omission didn't seem to be a problem.

The beautiful dark haired youth returned to his seat, and put his chin in his hands.

"Yes, they would be suspicious of you wouldn't they," he mused. "Or maybe they're just prejudice ... I should have anticipated this ... anything else you want to tell me?"

This caused some slight ringing, and I could feel my body eager to tell him of his control over me. My mind, however, was able to make the wanton thing shake its head.

He continued muttering to himself... "Yes, well, it'll be more fun to wait for Turkik to return anyway..."

While he was talking to himself, I started at him. I locked my gaze on his perfect face.

I curled up on the chair again, and watched him like a dog watches its master.

My sex was dripping wet. But I ignored that.

-Devnik-

She seemed uncomfortable in her chair.

She was constantly fidgeting like she couldn't get comfortable ... hmm, I thought, maybe she knows she's in danger? I didn't know ... it was hard to tell with this girl.

For one thing, I still didn't understand her reasoning for returning. Even if the angels didn't want her, why not run back to Paris? Why run back to me, a demon? I was by nature an enemy to her kind. I didn't doubt her explanation of why they wouldn't let her into Paradise.

As a member of the Light she couldn't physically lie ... but if she was a spy she would hardly tell me. The angel would have certainly taught her how to avoid telling me of her true intentions...

The one thing I did notice, was that she smelled. Not terrible, as it was my opinion that a sweaty dirty girl could never smell bad. But she did have a certain air of musk to her. I decided to help her with that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.