Celestial Matters - Cover

Celestial Matters

Copyright© 2009 by Noble Truth

Blessed are Thou

Fantasy Sex Story: Blessed are Thou - A story spanning centuries about a Romance between a Demon and a Half-Angel.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Masturbation   Slow   Transformation  

-Daniel Fleeting-

(1097 AD. Somewhere outside Jerusalem)

"Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum.
Benedicta tu in mulieribus,
Et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus.
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei,
Ora pro nobis peccatorbus, nunc,
Et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen."

I moved to my next bead. And I began again. Battle was nigh, and I alone continued to say my prayers.

All around me men sat by the campfire.

Weeks of forced march had made their minds weak and their spirits corrupt. They sat and drank their ration of beer, and spoke of carnal pleasures outside of wedlock, and boasted of how many men they'd slain. And they claimed to be soldiers of God ... pathetic.

Most had already discarded or lost the cross given to them by their legates. Mine lay safely in a pine box I made with my own hands.

But I was different. I believed in our cause. The rest were mere sell swords. They offered their blades like a whore offered her body ... if the price was right. They were all of them sinners.

I looked up from my beads. Father Fredrick the legion's priest sat before me.

I hadn't heard him approach.

"My child," he said. "Are you aware that before dawn that we march into battle." His voice was soft and wise, like a Father's should be.

"Yes Father," I said. "I am not afraid." If I die, then I would go to Eternal Happiness, Pope Urban the Second himself said this to be true.

Father sighed.

"And yet, it saddens me that you alone spend your time with your rosary and with God," he lamented. "The rest seem to find more comfort in the devil's debauchery."

I replied with fire, "I am not like them Father, I will see God's will done. Deus Vult!"

He raised his hand to calm me. "Yes, I can see that. That is why I have come to you out of so many others."

"What would you ask of me Father?"

"Tell me child, have you ever wanted to be a Priest?" he asked.

I treated this as a test of faith. "Good Father, I am not worthy to be the voice of God," I replied. I diverted my eyes down to my hands, which were clutching my rosary.

Father gently shook his head. He reached out and calmly took my chin in hand, and lifted my eyes to meet his.

"No child, you are worthy, and God needs you this night," he said, his voice grave.

I tried to speak. He cut me off.

"No, my boy, time is short, and you must know the dangers that you face."

I nodded, and remained silent.

"Tonight we will lose the coming battle," he said calmly.

I leapt up to protest.

He waved me back down. "Peace, child, peace. Let me say my piece."

I returned to my seat.

"As I was saying, we will lose tonight's battle, lest you take up the challenge I must present you." He paused. "Tonight, leading the forces of the Seljuk army is a demon."

My jaw dropped. "Satan himself meddles in this Holy War," I cursed.

Father shook his head. "We do not know how involved the devil is in these affairs," he said. "But this demon stands in his inner most of unholy circles."

I was in shock.

Father drew himself up. "That is why we need you Daniel. This demon and his army shall slaughter us this night lest you give us your arm in battle. You alone are pious amongst these barbarians, so only you have a chance of success."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.