Celestial Matters - Cover

Celestial Matters

Copyright© 2009 by Noble Truth

Let there be Light

Fantasy Sex Story: Let there be Light - A story spanning centuries about a Romance between a Demon and a Half-Angel.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Masturbation   Slow   Transformation  

When your chamber grows cold, and your hearth grows wane, know that creatures abound who be most profane. Demon's they be, the denizens of hell, heed my words lest you be taken by their spell.~ An excerpt from Alexander Morningstar's 'Celestial Matters.'


(Paris 1623)

-Devnik-

The sun had set, and with it passed the pretense of nobility.

The sin that its golden light held at bay ... was now free to come out and play. The moon hung in the air ... and the fresh smells of a new night were intoxicating.

I inhaled deeply of that heady aroma.

The city howled around me ... crying out the passion and seduction that could be enjoyed by any who desired. Tavern owners opened their doors and tapped their barrels of wine. Whores applied sensual paints to their faces, hoping to catch the eye of a wealthy patron. Beggars filled the street corners ... their hands raised and their heads lowered.

The city has readied itself to receive them ... and finally, they had arrived. The aristocrats of Paris were on the prowl. Gold jingled in their purses and thoughts of temperance were far from their minds.

It was perfect.

I set out from my place of rest with my cloak adorned and my cuffs buttoned ... I was ready to partake of the nightly sin that humanity had to offer.

The cobble stone road clicked delightfully under my heels. Men and woman swarmed the streets. Revelry was audible from every tavern ... passion tangible from every brothel.

I had a specific establishment in mind for the evening's delights. A noble I had taken a particular shine to had recommended it last night at the opera.

The brothel was called 'The Rosy Garter.' It was one of the nicer places in town. My outfit was assembled to reflect the latest in fashions. A black cloak with a vest and a red cravat.

The door to the house of ill repute was closed, and a burly guard stood at the ready. His hand rested on the pommel of his weapon. A scar decorated his face, giving his appearance a sense of experience.

A gold coin was enough to buy a smile from him, and allow my admission.

I stepped smartly across the threshold.

Public housing was a wonderful thing.

An old woman confronted me at the door. She walked with steps that belonged to one far younger than she ... yet despite her artfully applied rouge the lines on her face were obvious. Her dress was modest and her expression imperious. She could be no other than the Madam of the establishment.

She took one look at my arrogantly expensive clothes and began to fawn over me. I gave her my most charming smile ... and she tittered like a woman twice younger than her age.

I kept my gaze about the room. I had to make sure not to make eye contact. At times when I am calm my eyes are burgundy ... almost passable for brown, but when my power comes to the fro ... my eyes glow red ... bright red.

"Good evening Madam," I said in my most alluring tones, "I seek the pleasures that only your house is known for." She bowed low, "Of course Monsieur, I believe you will find my hospitality most enjoyable." "Thank you," I purred into her ear. I slipped a gold coin into her hand.

Her calloused fingers knew the feel of a livre without the benefit of sight.

She smiled. She looked like a cat who ate the canary. She turned to a serving wench who was passing by with a round of mead.

She spoke slow soft French. "Fetch Maria for me."

I returned my eyes to my surrounding and looked around the room. It was quite opulently furnished. Reds and golds lay out amongst the couches. Goblets made of pewter stood like soldiers on the polished tables. Pretty girls flitted from man to man ... looking for someone to end the night with her in her bed chamber.

But the mark that made this establishment superior was that nothing overtly sexual was going on. Men flirted with women, and everyone was drinking but there was no groping or even any drawn out kissing.

"Good evening sir." said a sultry voice from behind me.

I turned.

My breath caught, and my silver tongue failed me.

She had flowing golden hair that was straight yet thick. It tumbled from her head and framed an alabaster face that could not have been more perfect ... more enthralling. A tight red dress clung to gentle curves. Her corset did not look as if it was strung to tightly, as many of the other whore's did. I bent low, and placed a light kiss upon her hand.

My lips tingled.

I was already savoring the sweet struggle this girl would give me.

I raised my head, and gazed into her eyes ... they were the shade of polished silver.

She giggled at my theatrics.

"A most splendid evening it is," I replied. "Might I ask the name of the goddess that stands before me?"

She giggled slightly. "My name is Maria," she said, her voice dripping sex.

I sighed softly. "Sweet Maria ... I came here looking for nothing more than a conversation to keep the lonely hours at bay, but after seeing you, I'm afraid I must ask if you offer more ... intimate services?"

"Why yes I do Monsieur," she said, doing a cute little twirl.

Her blond hair danced briefly as she spun ... she smiled at me.

"Follow me then Monsieur," Maria said, "My chambers are upstairs ... I feel that that would be a more comfortable setting for aiding you against your loneliness." She grabbed my hand, and I followed her up the marble stairs.

Her room was apparently at the end of the hall. It was also the only one that I could see that had double doors. She let go of my hand to open the door. She stepped through the frame gracefully.

I eagerly tried to follow.

I promptly hit my head on an invisible wall. I stood looking the fool outside of the doorway.

Damn.

She actually slept here and considered this room her home. That made these four walls her residence. I couldn't come in uninvited.

Maria turned her beautiful face around to peer at me. Her eyes betrayed her puzzlement. I'm sure no man had ever hesitated to enter a bedchamber with one as pretty as her.

"Well?" she said.

I tried my best to look nonchalant. "Forgive me, milady, but I do not enter a lady's abode without her permission." She laughed ... a real laugh. "I like you Monsieur, but I am no lady." She paused, watching me simply stand outside her room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.