Romance in England
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Yankee Angel

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story about a college co-ed experiences, the men she dated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

"hey so I was thinking we should go see Avenue Q tomorrow." Kevin whispered to Ashley as he woke up, she was snuggled against his chest.

"By tomorrow, do you mean today? It is after 8 am love"

"Oh. Right. It's friday, I'll go see if I can grab those 10 pound tickets while you head to class."

"You have class too, in less than 15 minutes. With Dr. Brown" Not even at the halfway point of the semester and Kevin could barely make it to his friday morning class. Dr. Brown was notorious at the Uni for giving students a lashing for arriving late- and would purposely yell for the benefit of those with hangovers.

"I'll grab cash so you have it when you buy the tickets" Ashley smiled, she hadn't seen Avenue Q yet and had been talking about going for weeks.

"No need- it's a date. My lady friends don't pay" Kevin replied with a big cheesy smile and lowered his voice as much as he could.

Ashley just kissed him on the cheek and told him to get downstairs before he was late again for class. Once Kevin left she pulled her stuff together, although just pulling her oversized sweatshirt over and practically running down the stairs- she couldn't wait to tell her girls about this new development.

Ashley lived in the cottages while Kevin lived in Main Building which was extremely convient for a dorming situation. It was a beautiful late september day as Ash made her way the 100 yards or so to the cottages, upon entering she jumped straight into the shower. By the time she finished she got dressed and had to run to class, her roommate Alex was just stirring awake at 10.00 am.

"So where were you last night? I ran out of credit on my phone but I figured you were okay?"

"Oh my god!! Alex I promise we'll talk about it at lunch - I just have to run to stupid freakin art history."

"Were you with Kevin? DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH HIM?!?! Please tell me YES because I need to KNOW what that boy is like!"

"No but I promise i'll explain.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.