Romance in England - Cover

Romance in England

Copyright© 2009 by Yankee Angel

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story about a college co-ed experiences, the men she dated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

Ashley was a freshmen in her third week of university. She had finally adjusted to the time change, living an ocean away from her family and friends and already London felt like home. She sighed as she entered the common room- it was very early thursday morning around 3 am but the common room was anything but quiet. Her long brown hair with blonde highlight was hanging down her back in its curls, she brushed it to the side as she put her change into the vending machine.

"It's broken." Kevin said to her. She had just met Kevin the night before, but there was something about him that made her feel like they were already good friends.

"Of COURSE it's broken. I guess I don't need anything more to eat today anyway." She replied, smiling and hoping to herself that Kevin was interested in her.

Kevin was a year ahead of her although he was a transfer and just as new to the University as she was. He was absolutley gorgeous- he was naturally tan, and slim, stood at about 6'1 and had beautiful blue/green eyes that seemed to always have a smile in them.

"Come up to my room- I was going to make some PB&J" Kevin replied with ease as he held out his arm for her to take. This began a tradition of peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches for the two who quickly became very fast friends. Kevin was easily one person she spent most of her time with outside of classes.

It was a few weeks before their relationship moved forward. She was eating the traditional PB&J sandwhich, as the cafeteria was notoriously bad, in Kevin's room.

NayNay a very liberal gay guy who was seeing Kevn's roommate at the time came in and dived into Aaron's bed, and Aaron followed into the room. The four college kids got to talking about back home, about high school and sex and all the things young people chat about. NayNay asked Ashley if she knew what his high school mascot was- and when she guessed correctly (it was the Pirates) He pointed at Kevin and said "You HAVE to fuck her for that!"

Kevin just smiled, raised his eyebrows and replied "All in good time" with a wink.

Hours past and eventually it was early morning, and Ashley had to walk back to her dorm in just a t-shirt and jeans, as she looked out the window and sighed at facing the fall night Kevin told her to just stay with him. She smiled and gratefully accepted.

Ashley thought to herself that maybe now her and Kevin would move on in their relationship this would be the ultimate time to figure out where they were going, or if she needed to start paying attention to other guys.

After they had settled on the small twin bed, side by side, Ashley sat up and removed her bra - her breasts had begun to ache from being trapped for so long. Kevin shifted and placed his arm around her snuggling her to his chest as she laid back down. He kissed her softly and said goodnight.

Ashley decided to ponder the meaning of the kiss in the morning when she woke up, as she had already started to shift into sleep on Kevin's smooth chest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.