Pissie - Cover

Pissie

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When 19 year old Prissy goes to college she decides it's finally time for her to be herself. She dyes her hair blonde, changes her name to Pissie, and comes out of the closet as a lesbian piss slut...But will she ever find true love?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   School  

Part 1

"Pissie! Telephone!" I heard Lonnie's voice yelling for me and that was strange, because little Lonnie Ebertowski hardly ever spoke above a whisper.

But she sat right next to the dormitory's telephone, doing some sort of homework there in what we called the living room, but I didn't know exactly what it was. I was busy doing my own, and I wasn't too sure exactly what that was about either. Sometimes that college stuff could be hard.

"Thanks Lonnie." I smiled at her and she blushed beneath her straight black hair, cut short so it just reached her shoulders.

"Hello?" I answered the phone, wondering who could possibly be calling me. I thought maybe it was my dad, but it wasn't.

"Is this uh, Pissie?" A girl's voice asked me.

"Uh-huh," I nodded, even though she couldn't tell.

I was mostly nodding at Lonnie anyway, looking at her big brown eyes, because they were looking at me. She was wearing a pair little reading glasses that made her look smart. They were round and black and cute like she was. Lonnie only wore them when she was doing her homework, but I thought she ought to wear them all the time.

"Hi! My name is Wendy and I'm with the Phi Kappa Sorority."

"Oh."

"Have you heard of us?" Wendy asked, but she didn't wait for an answer. "Of course you have. Listen um, have you thought about joining a Greek House yet?"

"No, not really..."

"Good ... I mean, good you haven't picked a different one, because we'd really like to ask you if you wanted to stop by this Friday and..."

"Friday?" I squinted and I could see Lonnie was doodling, or something. I leaned closer to see that she was drawing a heart, and actually she'd made a whole bunch of them, all different sizes, in the margins of her text book.

" ... What? Yeah, this Friday. See, rush week is coming and we have a little list of girls that we'd like to meet and..."

"I guess I can come by, sure," I shrugged.

" ... You can? Fantastic, wow ... Okay, well we're going to start about seven and..."

"Can my friends come?" I asked her, thinking it would be pretty cool if I could bring Heather and Carla, and Suzy especially, I thought she'd like being in a sorority.

"Your friends?" Wendy seemed to think that over. "Well, see this is kind of a special party, so uh ... We'd just really like it if you could come all by yourself, you know, and..."

"Uh, no that's okay," I said. "Thanks anyway."

"Wait, hold on a sec ... CLICK" I hung up on the girl.

"Bye Lonnie." I gave her a smile and she looked up at me from her book without even a hint of expression.


"Pissie! Telephone!" Lonnie was yelling again and I scratched my head.

She smiled at me this time, holding the phone and looking sort of apologetic.

"Thanks, Lonnie." I wiggled my eyebrows and she dropped her eyes a little.

She was so cute! It was like impossible not to do something every time I saw her. I thought that Lonnie was the cutest girl in the dorm, probably the whole college, even if she was the quietest one too.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Pissie?" It was another girl, a different girl.

"Uh ... Yep." I replied and I was looking at Lonnie's toes, since she was sitting in a big padded chair with her legs up, her knees pulled close to her chest and her heels on the edge of the chair.

"Hey, this is Janice, the President of the Phi Kappa Sorority and..."

"Oh, I already talked to Wendy and I can't make it on..."

"I know, I know ... Hold on ... Wendy was just a little ... confused."

"She was?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Yeah, it happens sometimes, you know. She's blonde." Janice giggled.

"I'm blonde too," I told her and Lonnie smiled at me again, just a little one and her pretty little toes wiggled while I counted them slowly in my head. She had ten of them, every time.

"Oh." Janice stopped giggling. "Anyway, uh, you were asking about your friends, right?"

"Yeah, I want to come, but I'd like to bring my friends, you know? Cause they're my friends."

"Oh sure, friendship is important. It's one of the qualities we look for in a Phi Kappa girl."

"It is?"

"Absolutely and we'd ... uh, we'd love to meet you and your friends, Pissie."

"Oh." I smiled. "Great."

"Yeah, so Friday night, right? About seven o'clock, do you know where we are?"

"Ummm ... By the library, right?"

"Yeah, just behind it, look for the big Phi Kappa letters on the lawn."

"Okay, sure," I agreed with a nod.

I smiled back at Lonnie as she shifted a little, spreading her short legs, cause she was only like five feet tall and so small, and I could see the insides of her thighs all white and soft. All the way up to her cut-off shorts, which were loose enough so that I could even see a bit of her little white panties inside.

"Great! I can't wait to meet you ... You know, we've heard so much about you, Pissie!"

"You have?" I pursed my lips. "Like what?"

"Oh, you know ... Girl talk!" Janice laughed. "See you Friday!"

"Sure, okay. Bye," I said, hanging up the phone and wondering what girl talk meant exactly, but I hoped it was good. Maybe that was what Patty had been talking about, I thought.

"See ya later, Lonnie." I smiled at her.

She just looked over her book at me, sucking the end of her yellow high-lighter and moving her knees back and forth slowly, in and out like pale butterfly wings.


"Pissie! Telephone!"

"Thanks Lonnie." I stuck out my tongue a little and she looked at me, holding the phone and biting her bottom lip with a smile playing at the corners of her little mouth.

"Hello?"

"Is this Pissie?" It was some other girl I didn't know.

"Uh-huh ... Who's this?"

"I'm Laura, the secretary for the Lambda Pi Sorority. How are you?"

"Uh ... I'm just peachy," I shrugged and Lonnie giggled at me softly.

Lonnie had her legs tucked under small round butt now, sitting kind of sideways in that huge chair with her book over knees. She looked young and old at the same time, I thought. Like an 18 year old sixth grader, that's how Lonnie seemed to me, and it made my tummy do little flip-flops.

"Wonderful! Hey, I'm calling to find out if you'd given any thought to joining a sorority yet? Rush week is coming and..."

"Sorta," I told her. "The Phi Kappa girls called me and..."

"Phi Kappa?" Laura sounded shocked. "Oh my God! Those girls are total sluts!"

"They are?" I blinked at the phone and Lonnie's doe eyes got big, even though she didn't know why. "Total sluts?"

"Yeah, like major cock sluts!"

"Major cock sluts?" I swallowed hard.

Lonnie blushed at that, looking back down quickly, and she had a black pen in her fingers. She was using it on my jeans as I stood close by her chair, but I didn't mind since they were old and faded and ripped at the knees anyway. Lonnie was drawing little hearts on me now and I could feel the pen like a soft scratching on my thigh.

"They're no good for a girl like you, Pissie!" Laura decided.

"They're not?"

"Oh no, not unless you're into getting boned by half the frats in town."

"Uhhhh..." I didn't know what to say to that. There was a big boy's college nearby, but I didn't know much about frats or whatever.

"You're not, are you?"

"What?"

"Into ... You know ... Getting boned?"

"I don't think so," I said, thinking I was pretty much a lesbian and very happy to stay that way.

"Good ... Whew ... You had me worried for a minute there, Pissie!" she laughed.

"Me too." I swallowed nervously.

"We're a real sorority, Pissie. The Lambda Pi girls are a group of like-minded young women who like to like other like-minded young women ... You know what I mean?"

"Uh..." I scratched my head.

I was mostly looking at Lonnie's fingers because they were delicate and not very big at all, and she was writing her name a whole bunch of times now, all over my right thigh, on my jeans, I mean, and in between the hearts.

"And that's why we like you, Pissie."

"Oh, well ... Sure," I shrugged. "I like that too."

"Great! We're having a little get-together for our special pledges and, well, you're not a pledge yet, of course, but if you could come by and meet us..."

"Can my friends come too?"

"Friends?" Laura seemed to think about it. "Well, see the thing is we're really selective about the kind of girl we're looking for and we'd just want to meet you first, and then..."

"Uhhh..." I sighed. "Thanks, but I can't make it."

"Hold on, Pissie, maybe we can ... CLICK"

I hung up the phone and leaned close to Lonnie.

"If it rings again, I'm gonna kiss you," I whispered and she just stared at me over her glasses and smiled.


"Pissie! Telephone!"

"Thanks, Lonnie." I grinned at the girl and she was licking her lips and her little pink tongue looked like a sweet piece of taffy.

"Hello?" I sighed.

Lonnie had dropped her book in her lap, and she was stretching her arms high with a soft moan, putting her fingers together, you know. When she did that her thin white t-shirt was stretched nice and tight over her smallish breasts, and most especially her hard dark nipples, I could tell because I don't think Lonnie ever wore a bra. She had the smallest boobs of any girl at the university, I thought, and I found that really interesting.

"Hi, Pissie? This is Veronica and..."

"Hold on a second, okay?" I leaned over Lonnie as she sat there, looking up at me and I put my face close enough to hers so that my blonde hair fell into her eyes.

I kissed her then, just like I'd promised and Lonnie just sat there, letting me do it. She didn't really respond, I mean she wasn't acting eager or anything, but she was more than willing. Her mouth opened for my tongue, and I Frenched her for a half a minute before I figured that was enough for a first kiss in the middle of the dorm commons. A couple other girls were sorta watching.

"Told ya so," I whispered and Lonnie swallowed hard, lowering her eyes sweetly and licking her lips.

"Sorry, I had to kiss a girl," I said into the phone.

"Uh ... Excuse me?"

"The girl who answered the phone? I owed her a kiss." I shrugged and mostly I was saying it because Lonnie was so cute when she blushed.

"I see ... Well, now that's exactly the sort of girl we're looking for!"

"Uh, who are you again?" I asked, but it was hard to care about that anyway because Lonnie was writing on her text book, on all the pages when it was closed, and opposite the spine, if you know what I mean.

"Veronica. I'm the President of the Lambda Pi Sorority, and I think Laura called you a little bit ago?"

"Yeah, I can't make it so..."

"Hold on ... ohhhh wait a second, Pissie ... Laura was just a little mixed up."

"She was?" I asked, tilting my head a little to see that Lonnie was writing my name on her book, in cute curling letters and big ones too, since that book was a couple inches thick easy.

"Oh yeah, definitely mixed up, uh ... We want to meet you and all of your friends," Veronica told me, speaking quickly just in case I was going to hang up on her.

"I see, well ... Okay," I giggled, but just because Lonnie was writing her name too, after mine, and she'd put a big plus sign between them.

"So Friday night we're having a little party, sort of a get together with a few girls that we think are special ... Like you."

"Uh-huh," I nodded. "What time?"

"Oh, around eight o'clock. Is that good for you? We're pretty relaxed so..."

"Sure," I nodded. "That's fine. You're by the Auditorium, right?"

"Yeah, just across the street, you can't miss us." Veronica sounded happy. "So we'll see you then right? You and your friends."

"Sure," I agreed. "Bye."

"If it rings again..." I hung up the phone slowly and caught Lonnie's eyes with mine, " ... I'm going to fuck you."

The eighteen year old freshman swallowed hard and blinked rapidly at me, and then looked around quickly like someone might have heard me and a couple girls did, I was sure; Carol was there, and Olivia too.

"Bye Lonnie." I waved my fingers at her and she licked her lips.


"Pissie! Telephone!"

I smiled to myself as I walked towards Lonnie and the telephone she was holding out in her left hand. She was closing her books; stuffing them in her little Powder Puff Girls backpack along with her pens and highlighters with her other hand.

"Hello?" I answered the phone. "Hello?"

I stared at the phone for a second before I realized I could hear a dial tone and I looked at Lonnie and she was smiling, but it wasn't a shy one this time, for the first time, and I didn't think anyone had ever seen her smile like that before. It made me quiver all over inside.

"Let's go to my room," she said.

Part 2

"I just want to watch you first," Lonnie told me, closing the door of her room behind her and leaning against it.

"Sure," I grinned. "Uhhh..."

"Take off your clothes." Lonnie's voice was quiet, just barely a whisper, but she seemed changed somehow too.

I mean, she was still barely five feet tall and all of ninety five pounds, maybe, if she had a lot of stuff in her pockets. Unbelievably cute, at least to me, I think I'd been in love with Lonnie since she'd moved in two days after I had. She didn't have breasts so much as just big brown nipples, plain as day under her tight t-shirt. Narrow hips, almost boyish and those pink shorts, they were killing me. Her legs were creamy and smooth and her tiny small feet and little pink toes ... God!

The girls I used to dream about, like in my head when I was growing up and wishing in bed at night, none of them looked like Lonnie. Not even close. None of them were as sexy as she was either and I guess maybe life is like that. The best things really are what you have and not what you think you want, so I was probably lucky that I suddenly wanted what I had. But that's pretty deep for a wanna-be blonde lesbian piss slut like me.

Changed, that's what I was talking about. Lonnie seemed different, as soon as the door was closed, or maybe even before that, when she'd said we were going to her room. She wasn't the shy girl anymore and I thought I'd be the one suggesting things and wanting to do things, you know, talking her into it. But now it was different and I liked that, and best of all, Lonnie knew it.

"Let me see you, Pissy," Lonnie repeated and I almost blushed, because the only other girl who had ever looked at me the way she was right then, had been me practicing in the mirror back in Seattle.

"Okay." I smiled and I undressed for the girl slowly, just standing in the middle of her room.

It was afternoon and the sunlight was streaming through the big window and Lonnie's dorm room looked just like mine, or anyone else's. Simple furniture, a few personal things, but not too much. We'd only been there a few weeks, almost a month, and so we were only slowly making the place our own.

I took off my top and I wasn't wearing a bra either, like why would I? I was at home. My nipples were already hard and puffy, and colored pretty pink like Lonnie's toes. She was looking at them too, over the rim of her glasses still perched on her nose. I tossed my clothing aside and unbuttoned my old jeans, not feeling shy at all, or embarrassed, but only excited now because I'd been waiting for this a long time.

I stepped awkwardly this way and that, getting those pants off with a giggle and dropping them half inside-out. I peeled my panties off last, tight little bikini panties, which were the kind I liked most, just plain and white and practical. I pushed them down and kicked them off, letting Lonnie see every part of me that she wanted to. My clit was hard and pink, my pussy lips already ruddy and plump with excitement. I even had goosebumps, which was way cool.

"Do you like me?" I asked Lonnie, sucking my bottom lip. I had my hands behind my back and I was twisting a little on my hips.

"Yeah," she breathed and I could barely hear her.

"Do you um ... Need to pee?" I asked, cause maybe she did.

Maybe that was really the only reason she wanted me to come to her room. Lonnie hadn't undressed at all, so I was a little unsure of what we were doing, but it was fun anyway. It was a different sort of game, this getting naked and being watched. I liked the way it was making my heart stutter a little.

"Maybe," Lonnie smiled, just a little. "Is that all you want?"

"Uh..." I blinked at that because I wasn't sure what she meant.

"Do you just want to be a piss slut, or do you want something else?"

She was undressing now, starting with her shorts and I watched her unbutton them slowly. Lonnie let them fall down her pretty legs and her panties had little strings on each hip. Lonnie just gave them a tug, smiling at me and letting the flimsy white material fall loose between her thighs, the crotch clinging to her moist pussy momentarily and then finally letting go.

Lonnie's pussy was a beautiful nest of black hair, trimmed neatly and thin, so that I could see her sex low beneath the soft swell of her mound. I licked my lips and tried to understand what she was asking me. What did I want, really? It should have been easy to answer, but I was having a hard time with it and I worried that maybe I was disappointing this girl somehow.

"I just want to be happy." I shrugged and that at least made her smile.

"Would a girlfriend make you happy?" Lonnie asked, and she was walking towards me now, not that it was very far of course. Those dorm rooms were small.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I want one."

"Me too," she sighed. "I want you to be my girlfriend, Pissy."

"Me?" I laughed, but it was a happy, surprised one.

"I want you to be my piss slut too, would you like that?" Lonnie was close to me now, wearing just her t-shirt and I could have reached out and touched her if I'd dared.

"I ... Yeah," I nodded. "I've never had a..."

SLAP!!

" ... Ow!" I gasped and blinked and jumped all at the same time because Lonnie had just spanked my butt. It didn't hurt at all, it just surprised me. Lonnie was full of surprises, which shouldn't have surprised me, uh ... Maybe.

"Get on your hands and knees, Pissy," Lonnie told me and her voice was soft and sweet to my ears, but something in it...

"Okay." I swallowed hard and I moved to do as Lonnie told me, watching curiously as she was opening her dresser.

"Do you know what this is?" Lonnie was holding something that looked an awful lot like a big white cock, except it had long red straps hanging from it.

"Uh ... A dildo?" I giggled and Lonnie laughed and nodded.

"A strap-on dildo." She pushed up her glasses and looked at it closely. "I got it six months ago. Mail order."

"Mail order?" I smiled.

"Yeah, my folks would have killed me if they knew I had this under my bed." Lonnie was putting it on now. "I just hid it away and late at night I'd look at it sometimes."

I was listening to her and watching as she put that fake cock on around her narrow waist. It looked huge, especially on her since Lonnie was so petite anyway. I had no idea if it was a big cock or a little one though, I mean compared to a real one. I'd never seen a real live hard one and I'd never wanted to, but seeing that cock on Lonnie was making my pussy quiver, and I rubbed my clit gently as I knelt there waiting for what I knew had to be coming.

Lonnie was going to fuck me.

"I never used it though, not even on me." Lonnie shrugged and she was pulling it a little, playing with it to make sure it was nice and firm against her pelvis.

"Why not?"

"I was saving it for my girlfriend." Lonnie smiled at me. "I never had one, but I knew I would someday."

"Am I your girlfriend?" I asked, just teasing myself really, cause I knew the answer.

"Yeah, Pissy." Lonnie was walking over and getting behind me. "You're my girlfriend now, nobody else's. Right?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.