Pissie
Chapter 2

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When 19 year old Prissy goes to college she decides it's finally time for her to be herself. She dyes her hair blonde, changes her name to Pissie, and comes out of the closet as a lesbian piss slut...But will she ever find true love?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   School  

I didn't really avoid Linda for the next few days. I didn't have to since it was obvious she was avoiding me, which totally sucked. I was pretty down and out about the whole thing and I guess some of the other girls in the dorm could tell.

"Hey Pissie!" Heather was smiling at me, poking her head out her door, which was three down from mine. "Come here."

"What?" I asked, smiling myself just because she was, and as I got closer I could hear giggling and talking.

"Shhhh ... Come on, close the door!" Heather practically dragged me into the room by the dress I was wearing, just a plain summer dress, thin cotton and pretty casual. It was nice for school and I was just coming back from the library.

"Hey!" Suzy waved at me and Carla was there as well, two other dorm girls, both of them smiling and giggling.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Here, have some of this!" Heather pressed a red plastic cup in my hand.

"What is it?" I sniffed.

"Just drink it!" Carla grinned at me.

"Sit down, come on!" Suzy patted the thin carpet and I shrugged, being sort of confused right then.

"It's just vodka and orange juice," Heather said, sitting down and pulling me with her. "It's good."

So I drank some and it was okay, I guessed. It sorta made me choke a little at first cause I'd never had a drink before, like an alcoholic drink. So this was really new to me and I told them about it. So of course they were giving me a hard time, just a little fun teasing, and we were all drinking.

Heather was 19, like me, and sort of the athletic type, you know? Maybe 5'4" and small bodied, like smallish breasts and narrow hips, but still kind of sexy, especially since she was wearing a blue sports bra and really tight blue shorts, those nylon kind that fit like a second skin.

Suzy and Carla could have been sisters, both of them with black hair and brown eyes, about the same height too, a bit taller than me. Suzy had nice breasts and wide hips, sort of a healthy woman without being fat or anything. Just healthy and she'd grown up on a farm, which explained it I guess. She loved horses and stuff like that. She just wore red gym pants and a white t-shirt.

Carla had great tits, and she was showing them off in this barely-a-top thing, like a tie-dyed bib, if you can imagine that, and it just hugged her tits, nothing else, with thin long straps tied around her neck and behind her back. It was sorta hard not to look at it, and if you didn't then you were probably looking at her pierced belly button, which had a little gold ring through it. That was cute. And further down Carla just had black bikini underwear, or maybe it really was the bottom half of a swimsuit, I couldn't tell, but I could see the bump of her clit, the outline of her pussy lips as she sat there with her legs crossed Indian style. Those bottoms were nice and tight.

It was seriously strange and even if I hadn't been drinking, I'd have still felt kind of drunk, just from sitting so close to those three girls, who were all like straight out of my adolescent lesbian fantasies. I just felt hot all over, and I smiled and giggled and listened to them talk.

Mostly they were talking about sex too. Not right away, but after about 3 drinks and 40 minutes, maybe an hour, it was all talk about sex. Like how big their boyfriend's cocks were, or weren't as the case may be. How much they missed them, blah blah ... I just listened because obviously I didn't have much of an opinion about it anyway. But at least talk changes, you know, other subjects come up so it was okay.

I'll admit I was pretty horny, I mean sitting with those three girls like that, I couldn't help it. And I think they could tell, since of course they knew I was a lesbian and they'd invited me to their little party and everything. I just didn't know if this was some kind of teasing thing, like they just wanted me there so they could laugh about me later, or if it was completely innocent, or...

"So how come your name is Pissie, anyway?" Carla asked me, changing the subject from Suzy's horse riding adventures as a child to something completely different in the blink of an eye.

"Oh, um..." I giggled, taking another swallow of my vodka drink. "Uh, I just like it," I shrugged. "Pissie ... um, yeah. It was sort of a nickname growing up."

"Like what? Did you pee your panties in kindergarten or something?" Heather laughed.

"No, uh-uh." I shook my head. "It was just teasing, but I liked it."

"Liked it why?" Suzy made a little face. "It would kinda piss me off."

"Well..." I bobbled my head a little, feeling pretty buzzed. "Ah, never mind," I laughed.

"Never mind what?" Carla was mixing herself another drink. "You gotta say now, what?"

"Nothing." I scrunched up my nose.

"We won't tell, come on!" Heather grinned at me.

But I wouldn't say anything else. I knew I was drunk and so I was sorta a little more nervous than I usually was, but really loose too, so I was like on the verge of telling them all my secrets, but then I'd get scared and clam up tight. It was funny though, like I was sort of teasing them on purpose, except I wasn't.

"You guys ever play truth or dare?" Suzy asked us a bit later.

"No, but I saw the movie," Carla laughed. "It was pretty stupid."

"Yeah," Heather nodded.

"How about you, Pissie? You wanna play?" Suzy looked at me.

"Sure, I guess," I shrugged. "How does it work?"

"You pick somebody and ask if they want truth or dare. If they say truth you ask them something..."

"You have to tell the truth too." Carla nodded seriously.

" ... and if they say dare, then they have to do what you say," Suzy finished.

"Or else what?" I asked with a giggle.

"Or else we'll figure something out!" Heather laughed and she looked really buzzed.

"Okay." I took another drink, blinking at my cup and telling myself I needed to slow down.

"Who goes first?" Carla asked.

"Let Pissie go first," Suzy suggested and I guess they all agreed that was okay cause they were looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Ask someone," Heather giggled.

"Ummmm ... okay," I nodded. "You then, uh Truth or Dare? Right?"

"Truth." Heather nodded back at me.

"Oh!" I laughed, cause I didn't have any idea what I supposed to ask. "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"Yeah, good question." Suzy rubbed my leg briefly. "You know how to play." And I blushed a little at that.

"A real kiss too," Carla giggled, "Your mom don't count."

"Yeah," I agreed. "A real kiss with a girl, have you?"

Heather smiled kind of looking up with her eyes for a second. "Yeah, I kissed a girl. My best friend when I was fourteen."

"A real one?" I asked.

"Yeah, sort of. Like as real as it can be for a couple kids."

"Cool." I nodded, not sure what else to say.

"So my turn now, right?" Heather looked around and we nodded. "Okay um, Carla, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." Carla smiled.

"Have you ever really kissed a girl?" Heather giggled.

"You can't ask the same question!" Carla rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I can!" Heather looked at me and Suzy. "Right?"

I just shrugged, not knowing, but Suzy said it was legal, so Carla had to accept it.

"Nope. I've never kissed another girl," she smiled. "Except my mom." And we all laughed.

"But you'd try it, huh?" Heather asked her.

"I'm not saying." Carla shrugged. "Okay, Suzy, truth or dare?"

"Uh, dare," Suzy grinned. "You were gonna ask me too, huh?"

Carla just laughed. "Okay, so I dare you to kiss Pissie."

"You can't dare me to do that!" Suzy stared at Carla.

"What?" I asked, still trying to figure out if I'd heard the girl right.

"Yeah, you can only dare her to kiss you, not someone else," Heather nodded, being the expert. "Unless it's okay with Pissie, I mean."

So then they looked at me and I giggled. "What? It's up to me?"

"You don't have to do it," Heather said, but I was looking at Suzy, trying to figure out if she'd be mad or anything if I said yes. She wasn't helping me though, she was just sitting there.

"Uh, well yeah. I don't mind," I finally said, feeling my face getting red, but only because I was pretty excited about it actually, not embarrassed.

"There you go!" Carla grinned at Suzy.

"Fine, okay," Suzy nodded and she leaned over, because we were all pretty close, and I felt her hand on the back of my head and I saw her pretty face getting closer and I just closed my eyes.

I felt her soft lips first and I shivered, just a little and then she was kissing me harder, like a real kiss. I felt her tongue as well, and it surprised me, but I opened my mouth for it. She was kissing me, my first real kiss ever, and I reached out blindly to touch her shoulder, moaning softly as I felt her tongue wriggling inside my mouth. I thought I was gonna cum, I swear, right there just kissing her.

And then it was over and I moaned a little, very softly as Suzy pulled away, licking her lips and smiling at me.

"Shit..." Heather breathed.

We all giggled and Suzy blushed a little and I was like ... Mmmm, I could do that again, but I didn't say anything.

"How was that?" Suzy asked Carla and the other girl just nodded. "My go? Okay, Pissie, truth or dare?"

I cleared my throat, wondering if I picked dare if I'd get another kiss, but I decided to catch my breath, cause my heart was rushing. "Truth."

"Kay." Suzy thought about it for a second. "What's the real reason you like being called Pissie?"

The girls all looked at me.

"The real one too, like the secret one." Suzy grinned at me, like there had to be a secret and she knew it.

"Uh..." I looked down for a second.

"Don't lie!" Heather laughed.

I glanced at her. " ... I like um ... I like it because..." I swallowed hard and I was nervous, a little, and maybe the reason I never was before was cause I never had any real friends. I thought I had some now, or I was starting to, and I didn't want to lose them.

"Come on..." Carla giggled.

"I like piss," I said, nodding and shrugging and looking down all at the same time.

"What does that mean?" Suzy laughed.

"I mean, I like pee. I don't know. I like playing with it, sort of."

"Playing with pee?" Heather made a face. "What, like yours? Or somebody else's?"

"Well, just mine so far, but yeah, somebody else's would be okay." I laughed at myself.

"No way." Carla shook her head.

"Yeah." I looked at her. "Really."

"You ever like ... Drink it?" Suzy looked at me, and I thought maybe she was worried cause she'd just kissed me.

"Yeah," I said softly. "I do that."

"God!" Carla sat up straight. "So like if I peed in this cup..." she drained her drink, " ... You'd drink it?"

"Uh..." I licked my lips, " ... do you want me to?"

We all looked at Carla now and she realized she'd kind of talked herself into a corner.

"Yeah!" she laughed. "Okay." She got up on her knees, untying the strings of her bikini panties.

"Oh, don't pee on my floor!" Heather protested with a groan.

"This is so weird!" Suzy was grinning and shaking her head.

"I'll be careful, jeeze." Carla shook her head and then I saw her pussy, the long pink sheath of her clit and her slit below that, with thick ruddy pussy lips. It was beautiful and shaved smooth too, nice and soft and hairless like mine.

She brought her cup close to her pussy, using her right hand to spread her pussy lips and then she started peeing, squeezing her tummy so it came out in a slow gentle golden stream. I was so ready to rub my pussy right then, but I didn't. I stopped myself somehow, staring at this beautiful girl pissing two feet away from me, into a cup so I could drink it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.