The Farmer and the Traveling Salesman's Daughter - Cover

The Farmer and the Traveling Salesman's Daughter

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Epilogue

Romantic Sex Story: Epilogue - The old sexy story... man traveling down country road, car breaks down, he seeks shelter at the nearest house. Little did this farmer know what lay in store when the salesman's daughter invited him in. Note: finished in Epilogue format.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

I ended up buying the farm, as well as the herd and everything else on it.

Addison was so eager that I couldnt refuse the asking price. The main reason I bought it was I had an idea on the trip up and asked Rentven if he thought Herman Johnson would be interested in running the place.

"Wa'al, I don't know the man real well but from everything I heard, Herman really misses the routine. Seems to me he aint the 'drummer' type and would be more than happy to not have to dicker with strangers every day."

I didn't ask Addison about it. And I gambled on Mr Johnson taking my offer as long as he never had to lay eyes on Addison. He still blamed Addison's son for his daughter's death. I couldn't blame him for that since it turned out that she had followed the guy to Chicago and he had been the one who pimped her out and fought with her ending in her death.

Once the sale had closed and Addison was a day from moving out, I asked Mr Johnson if he would like to run the place. He was a little suspicious at first but when I told him Addison would be long gone in a couple days and explained the herd stayed with the farm, he got a grin on his face for the first time since I'd met him. I asked him how much debt he had ... it was less than I'd thought ... and i paid that off and offered him Thirty thousand a year plus a performance incentive. He accepted and asked if I had anything his wife could do as she would need to quit her job at the county hospital.


So it was that Rhonda and I had a good relationship even with our working together, when I was at the Dairy farm, but it never really went beyond the FWB or fuck buddy stage.

To tell the truth, she was too demanding for me. Not to mention free-spirited. I had no problem with that, otherwise, but she just wasn't my type when it comes down to it.

But she did introduce me to Annie, a college friend of hers and veteran of 8 years in the Air Force, who was closer to my own age and had already gone through the wild-oats syndrome. We hit it off and got married a year later.

They stayed good friends and, occasionally, Rhonda would visit us, or Annie would go with me to the dairy. Annie had a certain perspective, still, and during those visits we slept three in the bed. No, Rhonda and I did not fuck when I visited the dairy farm without Annie.

I did a little minor earthwork and converted the old light-rail bed to a grass landing strip. I'd always wanted to learn to fly and own a light plane and now I had a practical reason for it. Flying the Cessna 150 between the farms saved me several hours driving, not to mention being a lot of fun. When I got older, the only thing I changed was I put a small shed near the strip and bought a used John Deere 'Gator' to get to the farmstead.


Joey indeed went off to school at Ames. He came back after a year and a half with a new bride. Yes, WOMAN bride. I didn't get all the details but Rhonda being his best friend told me the basics. Joey found the gay lifestyle to be shallow and superficial after he'd had his fling with it. He still had an attraction to men but he happened to meet a 'Bi' girl at a gay and lesbian event and they hit it off right away. Joey found he missed what he had with Rhonda ... even the physical part ... so it was a good match, given he and his new love decided on an open relationship from the beginning as long as neither cheated with the opposite sex. The only time I spoke with Joey about that, he just winked at me.

"Hell, we both want kids and it's sure cheaper than a sex-change, anyway."

Anne and Herman sold their old Double Wide to Joey for the tax assessment price.

Anne confided in me that they really appreciated Joey's friendship with Rhonda -Wink- and thought it was only right.


So it was that my role-reversal story on how this Farmer met and screwed the Traveling Salesman's Daughter didn't end up with them living together happily ever after but we both never forgot the experience and it enriched our lives and many around us.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.