The Farmer and the Traveling Salesman's Daughter - Cover

The Farmer and the Traveling Salesman's Daughter

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The old sexy story... man traveling down country road, car breaks down, he seeks shelter at the nearest house. Little did this farmer know what lay in store when the salesman's daughter invited him in. Note: finished in Epilogue format.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

Monday morning I drove Rhonda's car back out toward the Johnsons. On a whim, I turned into Joey's drive and stopped in the middle of the farmyard. It was about 8 so I walked toward the barn and hailed.

A big old collie came loping out, wagging his tail. Some farm dog!

I started toward the door he came out of and a chunky older man walked out toward me.

"Are you Joey's dad?"

"Yes, I'm Ivan Rentven. Who are you?"

"I'm Larry Anderson. Pleased to meet you."

"Oh ... you the fella whose truck got zapped across the road."

"Yeah. I was on the way back to the freeway from the Addison place and got caught in that squall Friday."

"Bad luck! But aint no one around here wants to drive by that section of road in a thunderstorm, guess you know why."

"Yep"

"What can I do for ya, Larry? Or did you want to see Joey for something?" I noticed a little edge on his tone when he asked the last.

"Well, I was going to ask Joey if he'd ride up to the Addison's with me. I want to take another look at the place."

"Well, Joey's got chores." Same edge to his voice.

"Okay. I was just asking. While I got your ear, what do you think of the Addison setup."

"Hard to tell. I aint been up there for maybe 5 years. He selling out, is he?"

"Well, I'm thinking about making an offer."

"Used to be a good operation. I heard it went downhill some after Herman left."

"Johnson? Across the road?"

"Yep."

"He work for Addison? What happened?"

"Don't know the particulars. Just know they fell out. Then Herman built that house over there and went back on the road."

"What did he do for Addison?"

"He was the herdsman."

"Full charge?"

"Yep. He built up a helluva herd for Addison."

"Say. Could I maybe impose on you to drive out there with me?"

"Dunno how I could much. Forgot damn near everything I ever knew about dairy and that was long before all the new systems came in."

"Mebbe so, but I bet you still know good stock when you see it. Or it'll come back to you, quick. Right?"

"Maybe"

"Tell you what. I'd really appreciate it. And you know the soil around here, too. So I'll have Rhonda drive me to pick up a loaner at the shop and pick you up in about an hour, okay?"

"I guess I could break away for a couple hours."

"Thanks."

I drove over to the Johnsons and knocked at the door. Rhonda answered. Big grin when she saw me. I had one too.

"Could you drive me to the dealership so I can pick up a loaner? I'm heading out to Addison's with Joey's dad."

"Sure. Glad to."

She yelled to her mom that she was going to town and hopped right out.

I started to get in the passenger side.

"No, you drive."

I shrugged and got behind the wheel.

Rhonda slid up next to me. She started with her hand on my knee and slowly slid it up toward my crotch. We were still in the driveway.

"Stop that. You're going to get me in trouble and right now, I'm on business."

"Oh? when do you clock out?"

"Tonight about 6."

"Well, I don't want to interfere with your business. But you'd better be ready for a workout."

It took about an hour for me to finish business and get the car back. Initially I'd gotten about half a mile down the road and the check engine light came on. Drove it right back into the service bay and a few minutes later, the Service Manager sheepishly acknowledged that one of the Oxygen sensor leads had 'come loose'.

I drove directly back to the Rentven's and picked up Joey's dad, and we went up to the Addison place.

This time I focused on the farmhouse and the lay of the land. The house was old but well built and maintained, not needing any major repair or renovation and I noticed there was a levy-like bank, about four thousand feet long at the back of the property which Addison told me had been built up for a light rail line in the thirties.

I had plans for that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.