The Farmer and the Traveling Salesman's Daughter - Cover

The Farmer and the Traveling Salesman's Daughter

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The old sexy story... man traveling down country road, car breaks down, he seeks shelter at the nearest house. Little did this farmer know what lay in store when the salesman's daughter invited him in. Note: finished in Epilogue format.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

It ended up being a long night. After a short rest, I got up on the excuse of having to pee and, having done so, I washed my crotch area; in addition to the obvious dried sex juice there was a fair amount of blood, her cherry must have been pretty thick.

When I got back to bed, she was waiting and sucked me to another erection. After which we would try a couple new positions.

I got up several times and every time I went back, she was ready for more.

"Arent you sore?"

"Oh, yeah ... it hurts like hell when you arent inside me. Put it in me, again."


I awakened when the sun hit my face, it was streaming in the window and I noticed from the angle that it must at least be mid morning. I looked around for a clock ... sure enough, a little after ten.

There was a series of knocks at the bedroom door. Since my thoughts were still fuzzy, I expected the worst. Rhonda's parents or parent was back and I was in their daughter's bed. I dont like awkward situations and this certainly had the potential of being the grandaddy of them all.

Another knock and the door opened slowly, should I say something or not?

"You guys awake?"

Joey stuck his head around the door and grinned at me. Rhonda Sue just moaned. I assumed she wasnt awake.

"I've got breakfast for you guys."

I hadnt realized I was hungry till then. Now I was famished. I looked over at Rhonda, she was stirring now. When I kissed her on the forehead, she opened her eyes, smiled and stretched like a kitten waking from a nap.

"You shower first," she offered. "I'll want to take a little time."

I can do a short shower and I did this time. Ten minutes later I was sitting with Joey at the table over a plate of scrambled eggs, sausage and toast.

He didn't ask personal questions and I didn't offer, of course, though he seemed pretty pleased with himself.

We did talk about local farming conditions, who had tried what crops and particularly -for my interest- how many dairy farms there were in the vicinity and how the hay crops fared in the local soils.

I asked what he knew about the Addison place, he wasnt all that familiar with it in particular but said they formerly had a mixed crop and livestock rotation, with corn, beans, wheat and hay but had heard they stopped raising hogs and beef cattle to concentrate on dairy, corn and legumes.

That matched what Addison had told me on my visit. Joey also said he'd heard that Addison had gone heavily into debt to pay for some legal problems his son had gotten into.

Well, that explained why the guy was wanting to sell. He was in his late fifties, apparently looking to retire soon and he hadnt mentioned family taking over the place, not even hinted at it.

Of course, my banker would fill me in on the details, I had him start due diligence on the operation as soon as I found the auction listing. Joey had some other information, though, that was very interesting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.