The Farmer and the Traveling Salesman's Daughter - Cover

The Farmer and the Traveling Salesman's Daughter

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The old sexy story... man traveling down country road, car breaks down, he seeks shelter at the nearest house. Little did this farmer know what lay in store when the salesman's daughter invited him in. Note: finished in Epilogue format.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

I didnt say anything. My mind raced, considering all the possibilities good and bad, and there were some bad ones. My cock twitched, nonetheless. It was obviously considering only the good ones.

"ermmmmmm..." I stammered. This cute little country girl was propositioning me in every way but coming right out and asking me to fuck her.

She laughed again. This time with a sort of 'evil stage laugh' ... full of portent. She got up and began to clear the table, scraping the dishes and putting them in the sink. She suddenly turned and apologetically offered.

"Say, I didnt offer you anything to drink. We dont have beer or wine or anything but there's some sodas if you'd like. Or we could go into town and get some beer."

"You have a car?"

"Sure I have a car, everyone does dont they? Oooops ... guess I didnt mention that, either. You must think I'm awful."

I have to say I had mixed feelings about that news, but the thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the back door.

"Ah ... bet that's Joey checking up on me."

Sure enough when Rhonda Sue opened the door, in walked a strapping farm kid.

"I see there's a Caddy in your lane. Are you okay?"

He looked at me with just a hint of wariness.

"Joey, this is Luke. I think he's my birthday present." She turned to me with a cat and canary grin still on her face. "Luke, this is my best friend Joey." I extended my hand and Joey shook it firmly. No sign of his preferences yet. I assumed he'd wait till he was on firm ground to acquire traits of his clan.

"Pleased to meet you Sir. So your car got hit by the megavolt virus huh?"

I laughed. There were no hicks anymore with the advent of nineties technology.

"Say ... I could trailer your Caddy to the Chevy dealer in town, that'd give you a little head start on getting her fixed."

Rhonda piped up.

"That's a great idea, Joey." She hugged him. "We have a few hours to kill and we can pick up a few things at Wall Drugs after we drop the car off. I'd owe you big time."

Joey started out the door.

"Joey, dont tell your folks Luke's staying here. Just say you're taking him and his car to town." He nodded and left.

Joey was back with his trailer in about twenty minutes and it was short work to winch the Escalade up onto it. We all piled in and started to town, Rhonda sitting between us, chattering away about something or other. I was distracted by her hand which was constantly taking liberties on my inner thigh all the way up to but not quite TO my stiff cock.

As we approached the outskirts of town...

"Hey, Joey, just drop me off at the Wall and pick me up on the way back. I'll do the shopping while you guys are unloading."

There were a few people coming and going in the drugstore parking lot and all of them waved both at Joey in the truck and Rhonda as she walked to the entrance.

As we pulled back onto the main drag, I saw a Motel 6 just a few blocks away.

"You know, maybe you should just drop me at the motel when we come back..."

Joey gave me a long, appraising look.

"Rhonda'll be really disappointed if you do that, unless you mean it for cover."

"Well..."

"Seriously, she's had a rough time. She is just as horny as Suzy was, but she made a promise to her folks and she'd do anything to avoid hurting them. But I think she considers you as a reward."

"Okay, I get it. Maybe I should get a room, anyway, it'll look better, right?"

Joey smiled. "Good man. just don't hurt her, okay? Dont make any dumb promises."

Gay or not gay, this young man was really mature.

He smiled as if he knew what I was thinking.

"I was beginning to worry that I would have to do the honors."

We unloaded the Caddy in the service lot and I retrieved a few items from the glove box, including my OnStar card so I could phone in the model data to the nearest Cadillac dealer if need be.

Then we stopped at the motel and I registered quickly, reserving the room for two days.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.