The Farmer and the Traveling Salesman's Daughter
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The old sexy story... man traveling down country road, car breaks down, he seeks shelter at the nearest house. Little did this farmer know what lay in store when the salesman's daughter invited him in. Note: finished in Epilogue format.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

It was getting dark fast as I drove down the rural Iowa county road, much faster than accounted for by cloud cover at sundown. Ahead of me I saw a nasty looking line of thunderhead fast approaching.

"Oh, shit" I thought "If this rain is bad as it looks, I'll end up in the ditch."

The road was unmarked and in a heavy rain it's hard enough to see painted lines on an Interstate, let alone the edge of a road that's lucky to be paved.

And I didnt want to hit a ditch, not here. They were quite steeply shouldered and deep for better drainage of the adjoining fields.

I started looking for a place to pull off. This was an area with large farms and 100 acre fields so farm lanes and field accesses were far apart. As the ominous looking wall of gray approached I saw a mailbox in the distance with a small house set back from it about 100 yards or so. I made for it hoping the rain wouldnt get too heavy before I got there. I had the wipers on high speed by the time I got close and could barely see the graveled turn off.

I made it, though, and was looking to find the side of the drive and figure out which would stay firmer when soaked but just as I pulled into the drive, I heard and felt a deafening CRACK and everything went white. After what seemed an eternity, but was probably a few seconds, I saw a dancing ball of fire roll off the hood of my Escalade then bounce along the grassy shoulder toward a derelict fence post which it took to ground and winked out.

That was not a good sign, though it WAS spectacular. Sure enough, my engine had quit. I checked the radio and GPS and they were dead, too. My headlights still worked, though the dash and interior lights were out.

Just great! I cranked the engine and nothing happened, as I suspected by the lack of any status lights on the dash. The engine computer had been deep fried. Or, more like, 'nuked'.

Now I wished I'd driven my old F-350 diesel, but I was only down there to look at a dairy operation to buy and there was no reason to drive it 100 miles each way unless I was hauling or towing something.

I checked my cellphone, it worked, apparently, but there was no signal ... common enough in these parts. if a farmer was rich enough he had a sat phone. Otherwise he used used a private cell tower connected to his landline or broadband, providing there was cable service.

I no longer could see the house at the end of the drive, other than during a lightning flash, even though the rain had let up some. I shut off the headlights and waited. In a few minutes I saw a light come on in the house. Not a bright one, more like a lantern. Shortly, I saw it clearer as the front door opened and whoever carried the lantern swung it to catch my attention. I flashed my headlights on and off in answer.

Five more minutes, another signal from the house, I decided to chance it. I was going to ruin a perfectly good set of shoes and maybe even my 500 dollar leather jacket but hell ... no telling when this rain would end and the sooner I got help the better.

Sure enough, I was soaked by the time I reached the door of the double-wide where I was greeted by the picture of rural feminine pulchritude, by that I mean she was cute as a button, looked to be 15 or 16, about 5'4", with strawberry blonde hair fastened with two bows, a man's shirt tied under her very ample braless breasts and she wore some severely cut off low-rider jeans.

Despite the situation I felt my cock twitch. She smiled and I noted she also had a slight gap between her front teeth which were near perfect otherwise. Maybe that lightning had actually killed me or I was out cold in delirium.

"Sorry to bother you." I offered my hand. "My name is Luke Anderson."

"Sorry you had to be caught here, Luke." she answered. "This is lightning alley and that line gets hit purt'near every time we get a bad storm. I'm Rhonda Sue Johnson."

She was still grasping my hand but released it as I began to feel a little unnerved.

"err ... could I speak to your dad or mom?"

"Dad's away on business and Mom is visiting her sister in Ames." She smiled a little and gave me an up and down once-over. "So ... I guess it's just you and me for the night."

"Ummm could I use your phone?" I decided to try to ignore the tone of her remark.

"You can try it but there's no chance it's gonna work ... in fact the cable's down too. Almost always happens when the strike's on this road, and definitely when it hits here."

I tried the phone. sure enough, not even a click or crackle.

"See. The phone and cable will be on right after the power is. Same crews do 'em all. Easier to do it that way this far out."

She smiled and looked like she'd had a sudden idea.

"Hey, I was about to fix my supper. Are you hungry?"

"Sure. I guess a sandwich would be good."

"Oh ... I'm gonna give you a full meal. How's roast beef with mashed potatoes, Green beans and a salad sound?"

She proceded to the kitchen without waiting for an answer and soon had several slices of beef warming in the oven and potatos sliced and boiling in the pot.

"Hope can gravy is okay ... I hate to wait on the beef to do it."

She was fast in the kitchen, I'll say that. Within minutes she had the salad made up and we ate it, by the light of two table candles and a coleman lantern, while waiting on the main course.

"So ... what do you do, Luke?"

"I farm."

"Not around here. Or I'd have seen you around."

"No, up near Quincy, about 100 miles from here."

"You must do alright. I mean you driving a Caddy and all."

"I do okay. Couple thousand acres, mainly corn, beans and wheat. Raise some beef cattle for fun."

"You probably met my dad, then. He sells agricultural computer systems. Used to sell shoes and Watkins chemicals. He's an old timey type and he cant get the traveling bug out of his system."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.