The Culverville Secret Sex Society - Cover

The Culverville Secret Sex Society

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Larry, Mary Ann and Sally have a secret club. Enter Francine, a new transfer into town who has had a public rep as 'easy' in both her last high schools.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution   School  

_Well, that's how we met Francine. The end result was Mary Ann, Sally and I got together later that night and both the girls said I ought to ask her out.

"What if she doesn't like me?"

Sally laughed.

"Oh ... she likes you plenty. We saw her rubbing on you."

Mary Ann got to the bones of it.

...

"We MIGHT even want her in the club. But it's gonna be up to you to find out if she fits in with us."

"No fucking her, though, until we vote her in. Or all the way out of consideration."

Sally, as she liked to do, put a dot on it.

"Yeah, you're OUR man-meat!"

We all agreed. Especially me. Mary Ann asked Francine, the next day, to come to a backyard cookout on Saturday. Peggy, Sally, Mary Ann and their respective dates and me, as Francine's date.

Mary Ann made that clear. Francine accepted readily, especially after Mary Ann told her the girls would all sleep over and there would be a 'late night party surprise'.

She meant 'me'._

Like a lot of plans, the cookout didn't turn out exactly the way it was originally planned. First Peggy, then Sally objected to my showing up as the 'late nite surprise'. I didn't know exactly why, I could guess about Peggy not wanting to be secretive to Billy but Sally, near as I could figure, she might be jealous or something.

But there was another aspect to it. I stopped by Mary Ann's house and rang the bell. She came to her window and told me to come on in. When I got to her room, she was back on her bed, pillows propping her up, reading a book.

"What'r you reading?"

"It's a new book that just came out. 'The Harrad Experiment'. Very interesting."

"What's it about?"

"Umm ... basically it's about college kids in a university program where they get to make their own rules."

"What kind of rules?"

"Just about everything ... but sex, too."

"Oh ... like Berkeley." Everyone had heard about UC Berkeley.

She laughed.

"Yeah, sorta like."

It didn't surprise me she was reading that. We, meaning all of her close friends, knew she wanted to be a psychologist and she had said she might end up helping people with sex problems. Her bookcase in her bedroom reflected that; I'd seen the 'Kinsey Report', Peyton Place, Lady Chatterley's Lover as well as some other books and magazines that I didn't have a clue about. There was one loose leaf notebook with some clippings about some people named Masters and Johnson, who I gathered also did study on sex.

Also on her shelves were several editions of the Bible. I wondered about that at the time but lots of people had bibles in their houses and most went to church as well. So I didn't think a lot about the incongruity of it, then. I did wonder what her parents thought of all the sex books in there but maybe they didn't know what they were. Or didn't care. Or maybe she'd played the mind trick and the parents thought they were fairy tales or school books.

"So... " I said, "I'm really looking forward to Saturday ... especially late Saturday."

Mary Ann put the book down.

"I've had second thoughts on that. I need to talk to you and Sally about it."

In truth, if she didn't want to do the late night playtime with Francine, I agreed. On one hand, a new experience playing with four girls instead of just two, would be fun. On the other, I liked what I'd seen and knew of Francine and thought it might be better if we just let things happen, rather than force her into a decision.

"Well, I know Sally isn't too thrilled about it, and neither's Peggy but I don't see why Peggy would care, anyway."

"So you won't be disappointed if we change that plan? And we keep it to just us girls?"

"I suppose ... are you going to tell her about us three?"

"I don't know. I think it's best to just play it by ear."

So Mary Ann thought better of it. The 'girl talk' would establish whether or not Francine was a suitable addition to the group and she could be let in on the secret later.

Come Saturday afternoon we did have a great time. All the kids there were couples and there was a lot of fooling around but no one went overboard. Oh, there was a lot of rubbing together and copped feels in the pool but just a little more than there normally was at the community pool. Everyone got their jollies in one way or another though. Meaning, several couples discreetly disappeared once in a while, to come back later all smiles.

For me ... I got the pleasure of disappearing, at different times, with both Mary Ann and Sally and filling both their pussies with my come. Both their boyfriends were there, of course, but we were discreet and their dates seemed fascinated with the new girl in town, Francine. Francine was totally at ease, proving what I'd already thought of her; she had been popular in her former town and school. She flirted more with me than the other guys, though. In fact she spent a lot of time with me, both at the beginning and end of the party, I regularly got both goosed and crotch-rubbed by her and I didn't notice her doing that with anyone else.

Also of note, no one got shit faced drunk. Mary Ann's parents had set a hard and fast rule that no one was to leave the place until dark ... at least nine. And they would be back to judge whether or not those with cars were fit to drive. Otherwise they would drive them home. So, since no one got drunk, there wasn't even the hint of a fight.

Came time for the end, all of us guys plus Janelle went home. I was sort of surprised that Janelle wasn't included in the sleepover but Mary Ann told me later that she had decided the last minute she'd rather go out with her new boyfriend, who of course happened to be predicted the new starting quarterback of the football team.

I have no idea how she can stay friends with Mary Ann when she is so self centered she can't be bothered to spend one night with her supposed buddies.

Sally

Mary Ann had me worried. Just as I got used to the idea of sharing our lover with a new girl and bringing her in on our secret, she changed her mind and said it would be better to wait and see how Larry and Francine worked it out, meaning, I guess, if they had sex or not.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.