The Culverville Secret Sex Society
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Larry, Mary Ann and Sally have a secret club. Enter Francine, a new transfer into town who has had a public rep as 'easy' in both her last high schools.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution   School  

The next week went by quickly. I stopped by Mary Ann's house a couple times after school and we practiced the hypnosis methods. Near as I could tell she was getting good at it, I went under for her a couple times but she didn't let me remember them. Sally watched the second time and said that Mary Ann had me do some pretty funny stuff. That was annoying. They never did tell me what they had me do but I knew I wasn't limber enough to suck my own dick so anything else couldn't be too bad ... just, maybe, gross.

In the meantime, Sally told me that Mary Ann was already working on a solution to the problem of me being able to visit more frequently. I didn't see why what we were doing wasn't enough, anyway. All Mary Ann had to do was what she'd done the first time I came over and we'd be able to have sex right in front of her parents without them realizing it.

"Not quite that easy" Mary Ann broke in.

"The more people involved, the harder it is to cast that misdirection. And it's not twice as hard to fool two, it's more than four times as hard."

I guess I could see that.

"And it takes energy to do it for very long."

When I wasn't studying or delivering my papers or at Mary Ann's for a nookie session, I was in the gym after school working with weights. The girls had finally nagged me to ask the wrestling coach to train me. I asked why not the football coach and they had good reasons. If I just put on bulk muscle, I'd go lard-ass the week after I quit lifting and working out. They didn't want me bulking, they wanted me "sleek and strong and rippley". Heh.

I began to see it the second week. The first thing that changed was my stomach actually went down. I hadn't thought I had much fat there, but my waistbands got a little looser. But I could see faint outlines of stomach muscle and that was good. Then my pec's started getting harder and a little bigger. Frankly I didn't have much to start, I always thought that was more genetic than anything. Guess not.

Then the girls' second favorite improvement; my gluts buffed up. I don't mean I got more ass muscles, they just got harder and more powerful.

"Much more fun to hold onto during sex!" Sally commented

I also noticed I didn't tire as easily and sometimes could give the girls one hour, 30 minutes each, of uninterrupted fucking without collapsing after it was over. That had been a problem. Staying hard after coming ... that was easy; keeping up the stroking was the toughie.

Naturally I'd also upped my protein intake because of the workouts and that helped, too. Both girls thought I was spurting harder and leaving more in them. Hard to tell, from my side.

Finally, the kicker, both girls confessed they wanted me leaner and meaner, rather than bigger so that the other girls didn't start competing for my attention. With normal clothes on, after all, I still looked like was on the skinny side.

"Hah..." I said, "Summer's coming. They're gonna see me at the pool."

Sally looked at Mary Ann, they both laughed.

"You're not going to be at the City Pool, this summer. You're going to hang out here!" Mary Ann made it clear with the look she gave me that she wasn't kidding.


Socially, things didn't change much in the last month of school. Becky and Billy were an item but things started going sour between them. Because Becky had been known to get frisky with a couple of the other guys, it was assumed they were having sex and Billy wasn't doing anything much to dissuade the gossipers. He swore he never told anyone but sometimes things just take on a life of their own and this was one of those times.

Becky asked Mary Ann what to do about it, then I got dragged in and had to tell them what I had heard in the hallway.

"Well, how do we fix this?" Becky asked me. Don't know why she did that. Not as if I were a genius of psychology.

"Break up with him, I guess."

"That won't help with the next guy." Becky shot back. "Besides, I kind of like Billy. He treats me right."

"That's IT!" shouted Sally. "You got to break up with him publicly ... and over the rumors!"

Our jaws kind of dropped.

"Yeah ... make a big deal of it, even slap his face as if you just heard about them and he was spreading around you are having sex!"

"But we are having sex."

I caught on then.

"No, the rumors are you're having sex. No one's seen you screwing, right?"

"No ... I don't think so."

"Has anyone ever seen you having sex? Other than the guys you had sex with?"

"I don't think so..."

Mary Ann bounced up and down and clapped her hands in glee.

"Well, then ... we, members in good standing of the Culverville Secret Sex Society, hereby pronounce you a VIRGIN!"

"And we INSIST that your first act as a member, is to publicly rebuke those scurrilous accusations that you are a Public Slut, by any means necessary."

Becky started giggling. Sally piped in...

"Furthermore you discontinue any association with those who have defamed you, while thereby diminishing their credibility. Thus qualifying for internship as a private slut under the bylaws of our sisterhood..."

I gave her a little 'what the fuck' look.

"errr I mean social club."

Becky sobered up quick.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.