The Culverville Secret Sex Society - Cover

The Culverville Secret Sex Society

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Larry, Mary Ann and Sally have a secret club. Enter Francine, a new transfer into town who has had a public rep as 'easy' in both her last high schools.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution   School  

School on Monday was almost a drag. I saw Mary Ann and Sally several times and exchanged a word or two, both smiled at me but in a friendly, not conspiratorial way. Doubts started coming into my head, unbidden. would the two girls change their minds? Was sex too much to handle with all the other crises of teen life in modern times? Just before the last period though I ran into Becky and she really gave me a broad grin when she saw me. Did that mean she knew something I didnt? Or did it just mean she and Billy finally got down to it.

After school I was walking to the bus and Sally yelled at me to wait up.

"Mary Ann's gonna call you tonight. Eight o'clock okay?"

I nodded. I hated to wait that long, but oh well.

I picked up the phone at first ring. I realized it made me look eager but I didn't care. She got right to it.

"Can you come to my house after school, tomorrow?" Oh boy! I stammered, "Sure!"

"What's your worst subject, Larry?" I thought a minute ... I was pretty well set in math and science, civics and history were good too. I got pretty much all A's in them.

"Uh ... I guess English is my worst. I get a lot of B's. Mainly in Grammar."

"Good. That's Sally's worst too. Second thought, Larry ... Let's meet at the County Library, that's where you got that book on hypnosis, isnt it?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Good. Tell your parents I'm tutoring you and a couple other kids in English. Make sure you tell them tonight. Your mom or dad can pick you up at my house at 8:30."

She said a quick goodbye and before I had a chance to respond, hung up. I thought I heard a soft smack sound; was that a kiss through the phone? Who knows, but I hoped.

Tuesday at school was uneventful. Same little acknowledging smiles from Mary Ann and Sally, but Becky gave me a little wink when she was sure no one would see.

Janine, of course, ignored me altogether. That didnt mean anything, she always acted as though I wasn't on the same planet. But now that I was a man of the world, I began to fantasize hard-fucking Janine. Just for drill.

I felt bad about that but, hey! I rationalized that out to a little more delicious scenario by the end of the day. Janine begging and slobbering to get my prick in her and me refusing to even touch her. Much better!

In the hall, at the end of fourth period, I heard the rumor. Walking by a few of Billy's friends I heard Becky's name mentioned.

Then

"I bet he's lyin'!" Uh-oh.

I decided not to mention that to anyone, especially the girls. Not like someone came up to me and actually TOLD me Billy said he screwed Becky.

After school I waited out front, about 10 minutes for the girls before they showed.

"We are going to the Library, right?" I was a little put off.

"Lead on MacDuff!" Mary Ann as usual. Funny Sally never seemed to come up with those little quips. Not in public though I'd heard her crack wise when it was just us. What ... I wondered, some sort of straight-man pecking order?

"Why are we going to the Library? Are we going to study there?"

"Nah ... I want you to get me that book. The one on hypnosis." She went on to explain that she wanted to learn how to influence by suggestion. Mindbending wasnt enough, she wanted to shape her parents' attitudes on certain subjects.

"Oh ... like what?"

"Like me ... us ... having sex."

I was leery. Parlor tricks were one thing ... hypnotizing parents to give approval for sex? Scary.

But Mary Ann was the boss. I'd accept her judgment for now, about her own parents, anyway.

The library was a short two blocks away from the school. Typical when a town went suburban ... everything gravitated to where the money (majority taxpayers) wanted it.

Feeling I needed to assert SOME semblance of masculine assertiveness I told the girls to wait a second at the bottom of the steps. I loped up to the door and looked. The same senior girl was at the counter, reading a book. I looked around. There was one old lady leafing through a newspaper and no one else in sight.

"Do me a favor. Sally, you carry my books and when we go in, let me put my arms around both your shoulders."

They looked at each other.

"There's only one old lady in there and a senior girl from East HS."

"Okay ... but if I know her, hands off."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.