The Culverville Secret Sex Society - Cover

The Culverville Secret Sex Society

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Larry, Mary Ann and Sally have a secret club. Enter Francine, a new transfer into town who has had a public rep as 'easy' in both her last high schools.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution   School  

Mary Ann

After I had two little orgasms while atop Larry, I felt a big one coming on and it was even more exciting when I felt Larry's finger push into my back hole. I expect I am extremely sensitive back there and though it was something I never talked with anyone, even Sally, about ... it soon sent me over the edge and I felt my crotch get much wetter followed soon by a warmish surging sensation deep in my lower belly as Larry plunged hard and slow against my crotch.

I must have passed out shortly thereafter, as I had no idea what was going on in my bed until I woke to find Sally riding Larry much as I had done. But when I looked over at my clock, I saw it was 2:30 in the morning.

I laid there in a sanguine state for a while, just casually interested in listening and watching as Larry and Sally fucked. I have to mention that the sounds of fucking are delicious in and of themselves. Listening to my best friend's hard breathing and the wet slurpy sounds of their parts, got me excited again and I couldn't wait to him inside me again.

While I was waiting I thought about that. This sex stuff was far more addictive than I thought it would be and I wondered how it would work out, sharing Larry with Sally, I mean.

And how I could wait days between sex meetings. Was I turning into one of those prototype 'Sex Fiends' we all joked about at parties and school? Just the thought aroused real conflicts in my mind, and I hated the thought of not being in total control yet I found my fingers diddling my now crusty and polluted crotch. Now I noticed the sheet below my butt was wet and slick but, far from being grossed out, I thought it was exciting and it made me even hotter. Finally my mind gained control and I went into the bathroom to freshen up with a washcloth. Normally I would shower after breaking the slightest sweat but now I thought that showering everything away would ruin the feeling.

When I got back to my room, I was surprised at the overwhelming smell of sex, and found Sally sprawled out, asleep, on her back her legs apart and pearly man-juice dripping from her pussy. Larry was also asleep, in the middle of the bed but on his stomach. Without thinking I reached over him and using two fingers, I scooped up some of Larry's come from Sally and put it in my mouth. Oh, it was amazingly good tasting, the bouquet was of Sally's juice but the taste itself was reminiscent of some sort of shellfish. Oysters?


Larry

When I finally woke up, the sun was up. Glancing at the clock on Mary Ann's dresser I saw it was 6:30, and I wondered if her mom was up and more, would she open the door and see me. I pulled the sheet up over me and the girls and amused myself by playing with Sally's ass which was pushed up against me. She murmurred something in her sleep and pushed her butt back toward me. I had a woody to start with and felt I needed to piss but I couldn't resist starting to make love to her. Suddenly she flipped onto her back and opened her legs a little and I ran my hand over her tits, at first, then down to her crotch. It was crusty with our juices, and I'm sure would have smelt funky if I hadnt been in the bed with her all night, so I didnt have a problem at all. Good for me cause usually I'm as sqeamish about that as most girls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.