The Culverville Secret Sex Society - Cover

The Culverville Secret Sex Society

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Larry, Mary Ann and Sally have a secret club. Enter Francine, a new transfer into town who has had a public rep as 'easy' in both her last high schools.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution   School  

Larry narrates:

Wow! Just a few minutes ago, I was bored as hell. Then Sally said she was, too, and Mary Ann changed her mind and Sally and I fucked. It was so neat to be between Sally's legs and I think Mary Ann actually helped me get my dick into Sally. I know that because I could feel Sally's hands on my back pulling my chest hard against her tits. Mary Ann's hand was firmly holding my cock at the same time.

Oh, this was much better than anything I'd daydreamed while I was whacking off. Actually I don't remember even thinking about Sally, when I was jacking off, before. Now I sure would. It felt to me like every nerve ending went to 'super-sensitive' and I can't even start to describe the sensations.

The one I actually remember most is how our crotches fitted together. I could feel Sally's belly against mine and it was like every square inch was in full contact, there was no doubt then, that when I felt that I was all the way in Sally's pussy. I could even feel my balls slapping her ass.

Her pussy was hot and clenching around my cock and I was aware she was hunching up to me ... she wanted all of my cock she could get and that really excited me. I remember feeling myself getting ready to come and I hated it and looked forward to it at the same time. I wanted so bad to empty into her, plant my seed and fill her with it. I spurted and felt, on the fourth spasm and every one after, like my butthole was being turned inside out.

At the last, I looked at her and she was so beautiful, I always thought she was cute but now I was seeing her differently. She had like a glow around her face. I felt like kissing Sally more than I ever had before and I felt a little guilty. Mary Ann was the object of my affections and the girl I lusted for.

Then Mary Ann pulled me off her and I looked in her face and saw something there I'd never seen, either. It was a picture of lust. I don't know how I knew that but I did know that. I realized my dick wasn't all the way soft and I felt it twitch. Mary Ann really wanted me, too. There was no doubt of that when she went down on me and started licking then sucking my cock and balls. I just laid back, playing with her tits, and enjoyed it. I thought I was in heaven.

But not as much as when she got up over me and sat down on my dick. She did it so slow and it was great to watch it disappear into her pussy, just a little at a time. I couldnt believe how she was breathing either, I looked up at her and her eyes were closed. My cock felt sorta numb and tingly and like it had thousands of nerve ends all at the same time ... I felt the bed shake and Sally was getting onto her elbow and leaning over to watch, too. She said something but I dont remember, I just looked at her.

Then she said; "Hold her tits."

I did and I ran my thumbs over Mary Ann's nipples. She sort of shuddered like she had a chill but she was getting a little sheen of sweat at the same time. Sally started talking low, she was raving about how cool it looked to see my cock go in Mary Ann. That turned me on more. My cock felt as hot and hard as I ever felt it. And it wasnt even all the way in, yet.

"Hunch, Larry!" That shook me up. Sally was right, I was just lying there. I pushed up hard and cracked my pelvis bone against Mary Ann's and it felt great. dont know about her though. She let out a big 'Ooof!' and threw her head forward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.