The Culverville Secret Sex Society - Cover

The Culverville Secret Sex Society

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Larry, Mary Ann and Sally have a secret club. Enter Francine, a new transfer into town who has had a public rep as 'easy' in both her last high schools.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution   School  

On that late spring Saturday night, I considered myself the luckiest teenager in Culverville. I was in Mary Ann's bed with two great looking girls and they were giving me all the attention I could stand at the moment. I was lying back, with Mary Ann and Sally on either side. I had a hand on each of the girl's breasts and they each had a hand exploring my cock and balls. My cock was leaking pre-cum like crazy and the two girls were having a blast spreading it all over me.

"Isnt it pretty, Sally?" Mary Ann said with a certain inflection of pride.

"Oh yes. I never thought of a penis as being cute or pretty before, but this one sure is. Not that I've seen many."

"Did I tell you where this one's been?"

Sally giggled and made a face at her friend.

"Yes ... only about a hundred times. It's been in your pussy."

I wasnt involved in the conversation and I didnt really want to be. Not yet anyway. I was glorying in being the subject.

There was a knock on the bedroom door, I jumped instinctively ... who wouldnt. My cock was in plain sight and there were two nearly naked girls right next to me.

Mary Ann yanked the sheet up, reached down beside the bed and got a school yearbook and shoved it at me. Sally opened a purse size photo book ... Both girls giggled a little.

"Come in, Mom."

Mrs Stratton opened the door and leaned in.

"I'm going to bed, girls. Try to keep it to a dull roar. Goodnight."

she began to close the door, then swung it back and smiled right at me.

"Oh, welcome to our home, Becky. Dont let these two get you into any mischief."

I was afraid to reply. Mary Ann elbowed me in the ribs after a second or two.

"I wont, ma'am."

She smiled at me and closed the door.

After a count of ten, both girls erupted into more muted giggling. Mary Ann sprang up and swung her leg over to sit on my belly and tried to tickle me.

"You sure BETTER let us 'get you into mischief ... BECKY!'"

More merriment all around. I just grinned.

Sally leaned up.

"Speaking of Becky ... wonder what she's doing right now?"

Mary Ann snorted. "If I know Billy, she's trying to figure out how to get him to put more than his finger in her snatch."

"Yeah ... knowing she isnt virgin, they should have been screwing each other weeks ago."

I spoke up for the first time.

"How do you know they werent?"

"Hah ... we know. The school grapevine has everything."

"I never heard anything from the boys side."

"Oh ... you wont, not in Billy's case. It's Becky who's complaining."

"Well," Sally snickered, "If she doesnt get him to do the deed tonight, we'll write him off and he doesnt get to join our club."

"What club?" I asked.

"The Culverville Secret Sex Society, idjit."

"Never heard of it."

"Of course you haven't." Mary Ann giggled. "This is the founding meeting."

Well, I figured it was just silly girl talk, girls are always saying outrageous things. What I cared most about right then was both girls rubbing their tits against me and playing with my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.