The Culverville Secret Sex Society - Cover

The Culverville Secret Sex Society

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Larry, Mary Ann and Sally have a secret club. Enter Francine, a new transfer into town who has had a public rep as 'easy' in both her last high schools.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution   School  

From that evening on, my life was changed. I was no longer a virgin. I was a little disappointed that my devirginization came back as a hazy blur, it had happened so fast, but I was sure I'd be ready to savor the next time.

But now I felt like a regular guy, not some nameless faceless nebbish surrounded by the cool kids. When I met Mary Ann in the halls and sat near her in class, there was an 'atmosphere' that reflected a secret we shared. When I watched her and she wasn't looking, I looked at her lower belly and enjoyed the thought my cock had actually been in there. When I ran across Sally or Janine in the hall, there was a feeling of an exchanged wink that really didn't happen but might have. I mean we still didn't pal around or anything, it was like belonging to a secret society or something. It turned out later that I actually was a key part of exactly that, a secret society.

Mary Ann called me on Wednesday. She said she was having a sleepover on Saturday night and wondered if I could make it?

"Well, not really a sleepover ... Sally's staying over."

"I don't get it ... what time should I be there. What are you going to do?"

"We're going to be out early then be at my house at 11:30. I guess I'm wondering if you can arrange to be out of the house, overnight." She didn't really sound confident in what she wanted from me.

I thought a bit. "I guess I could say I'm going to stay at Billy's."

"Good, try to arrange it. Sally is really looking forward to Saturday." She giggled and said 'bye' then hung up. I still didnt know much but my mind raced with the possibilities.

I called Billy first chance I got and asked him to cover for me on Saturday night. He was dubious and asked why. I said I couldnt tell him, not right now anyway. He said he had a date with Becky Bennet to go to the movies and wouldnt be home till after 11:00. That sort of put a kink in the plan. He said he'd think about it.

Half an hour later he called back.

"I got an idea. I heard Mary Ann and Sally talking about staying overnight at Mary Ann's and I just called her to see if she would invite Becky over."

"uh-huh ... so?"

"Well ... this works out perfect. Becky supposedly stays over with Mary Ann, but really I get to be with her all night."

"How do you work that out?"

"Easy ... bring your backpack, sleeping bag and flashlight, guy. We're camping out on the hill, Saturday night. That's what we're telling yours and my parents, anyway."

"So you want me to drop off my sleeping bag for Becky, then?"

"Hell, no ... mine's all we'll need." Billy laughed.

I called Sally to verify that plan. She asked me if i had a hawaiian shirt.

"No ... I think they look stupid. Why?"

"Because you need a girlie nightie or something that would pass for one ... BECKY!"

Oh, man. How good is it when things come together like that!

So that's how I ended up being dropped off at Billy's just before 11:30. I started up the walk, then as my dad drove away walked around back and stashed my gear in the back of Billy's garage. then walked across the back of 2 or 3 property lines to Mary Ann's back yard to wait. A few minutes later, Mary Ann's mom drove into their driveway and Becky and Billy got out of the car, along with Mary Ann and Sally. The girls went into the house, while Billy walked down the sidewalk to his, and a couple minutes later Becky came out the back door and walked toward me. I had no idea whether she knew the full plan or not, so I ducked behind a tree while she traced my own steps to Billy's. Mary Ann's back porch light flashed a couple times, but I waited a few minutes until I saw Billy come out with his gear and meet Becky.

But now I was really nervous. I walked up to the back door and peeked in. Sally beckoned me in then pushed me into the corner of the kitchen.

"Take off the sweatshirt!" She looked at the flowery Hawaiian print on my dad's shirt, it was about two sizes too big for me, and giggled.

"Well ... I guess that will do, but you always had lousy taste, Becky."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.