Destination Azahar - Cover

Destination Azahar

Copyright© 2009 by deGaffer

Chapter 24: The Governor

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: The Governor - How does a colony get ready to take on immigrants? Take a ride with a country boy and a businesswoman from Mississippi and find out how they managed to create a manufacturing sanctuary after being dropped on a backwater planet. Diverse groups converge and turn a barely habitable planet into a Mecca of culture and technology.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

[Note to reader: This chapter is a continuation of The Librarian. It picks up where the previous story ends. While it should not be necessary to have read The Librarian to understand the characters and relationships that follow, it is recommended.]

The small fleet of transport ships was getting close to Azahar. The colonists were getting a bit restless after spending two months in the confines of the three Aurora-class vessels. All of the standard briefings, enhancements, and cosmetic changes had been completed long enough for everyone to have recovered from the discomfort of any radical resizing they may have requested. However, not many of this group had elected to conform to the standard two-meter stature of Confederacy Space Marines.

These ships were loaded with some of the smartest and most innovative weapons masters from Earth who remained active in their profession. They were on their way to Azahar to populate the township of Demopolis and establish a research and development center that would merge Confederacy technology with human ingenuity to create superior weapons adapted to human physiology and thought processes.

The developers were a mix of college students, both undergraduate and graduate, professors, and professionals from both the military weapons industry and the Pentagon. Most of the latter two groups had been netted by luck or meddling by Confederacy officials on Earth, but the students and their professors had been the objectives of a pre-pack that had been organized by a librarian and a group of undergraduate students from Georgia Tech.

The ships were not just carrying technicians and scientists. There was also a group of mercenaries who had an association with the key organizer of the extraction, Lesa Crews. She had most recently been employed as a college librarian. Lesa had expected to be extracted as a concubine, but had received an unexpected offer during the pickup.

Commander Ian McGregor had made a case for recruiting militant individuals who did not qualify as sponsors. His proposal was to train and equip them to fight the Sa'arm on the ground and to return them to Earth before the Sa'arm arrived. Most of the present recruits were mercenaries in the employ of Lesa's father, Dean Martin Gotti.

There was a tenuous truce between the Confederacy Space Marines and the associates of the enigmatic Dean Gotti. While Cdr. McGregor was the official commander of the unit, Mr. Gotti was the de facto leader of his former private army, although he held no illusion of controlling his adult daughter, not that he had much control since she hit puberty, an event that seemed like it was both yesterday and a lifetime ago in his reminiscence.

Gotti was thrilled with his newborn grandson, Gerardo. He was civil to the baby's father primarily because he knew Lesa would make good on her threat of bodily harm if he wasn't. The father, Jake Caulfield, was no more than a child himself. Gotti didn't want to like the young man, but the boy's character and courage were slowly winning his respect.

Sergeants Budzinski and Miller of the Confederacy Space Marines were impressed by the skill and discipline exhibited by the mercenaries on the gymnasium's training mats. The two Marines typically came out on top: Budzinski because of his decades of experience and Miller because of her skill, speed, and feminine wiles. Both had also fully adjusted to their two-meter stature and each of them knew they would lose that particular advantage in a few weeks.


The main attraction of the pre-pack was Admiral Benjamin Grayson. He was among the most prolific and innovative developers of technology in history even if he wasn't well known. Few of his inventions had been deployed due to being just a bit ahead of their time. The industrialists and military thinkers couldn't see the need to break from tradition.

His wife Martha was smarter than you'd expect for a quiet grandmotherly type. Her CAP scores, people skills, and talent for working behind the scenes had been recognized by the Darjee AI community who had designated her as the first governor-for-life of the planet Azahar shortly after she was extracted. The title had not come with a handbook. All she had to go by was her own concept of what a governor should do and the records of the activities that other planetary governors had pursued.

Martha shared a habitat pod on Zephyrus with her former husband in a combined household of twelve concubines and their eighteen children. There were a lot of concubine candidates with kids at the pickup and all volunteers had been allowed a supernumerary selection. Martha was pregnant, but had no children of her own under fourteen.

Ben had been taken to the ship for medical treatment shortly after the extraction began. Martha had used his proxy to select concubines ranging in age from 16 to 42. In addition to Raul, the fiery sixteen-year-old son of Jake's concubine, Consuela, she had selected a middle-aged man with four children.

The remaining ten were females selected to be stimulating at the dinner table as well as in the bedroom. The three athletic teenage girls and three young mothers were hot enough to melt glass. The remaining four were far from dogs and proved to have some interesting ways of getting an aging gentleman out of his clothing and into compromising positions. Ben was far too conservative to have picked even his half of these women. He had wisely left the selections to his former wife and was a bit shocked by her choices.

Zephyrus was three weeks out from Azahar and Governor Grayson was alone in her on-board study as the ship made its way to Azahar considerably faster than the speed of light. She was reading the reports from Azaharat that were now six weeks old. They had been sent to Haru by supraluminal drone and had arrived at Earth just before the three transports engaged their FTL drives. The downside of FTL travel was being out of communication with the universe while in hyperspace.

The reports had been written by ship Captains Kozlowski and Collins, by Marine Commander Kehoe, and by Fleet Auxiliary Commanders McKinsey and Nguyen. Remarkable progress was being made to expand the manufacturing capability of the settlement. Each report had a different perspective, but none of the facts that were mentioned conflicted among the reports.

Collins and Kehoe had only been on-site for four days when the reports had been dispatched to Haru. Both were clearly impressed by what they found in the Azaharat System. The accomplishments of the two junior officers were phenomenal.

She was intrigued by the proposed greenhouse complex. The reports didn't show any measurable change in the atmosphere's chemistry. She made a note to herself to ask about the lack of atmospheric processors.

The majority of the industrial capacity was currently being earmarked to construct ships and essential facilities. Some of the manufacturing capacity was being diverted to develop parks and build recreational equipment. Grayson certainly had no issue with that. It was clearly a low priority item that used only a fraction of the available replication capacity.

There was no indication of when they would begin building ships, or what class of ship they intended to construct. The governor made a note to ask her former husband for recommendations in that area.

Her thoughts must have summoned him because Admiral Grayson quietly stepped behind Martha, gripped the points of her shoulders, and gently kissed her neck. "Haven't you read those reports enough times to have memorized them by now?"

Martha chuckled, "Yes, I'm just hoping to make more sense out of them. They're not contradictory, but there must be more going on at Azahar than these reports indicate."

Ben shook his head. "Like I said before, I'm surprised that the Marine colonel hasn't taken command of the entire solar system. This Commander McKinsey must be a force to be reckoned with. Before we get into that, though, I came in to tell you that Yujiro Tanaka is here to see you.

"Wonderful!" Martha exclaimed as she shut down her terminal. "Will you join us for tea?"

Ben, knowing that more than tea was on the agenda, followed Martha into the parlor where Yujiro was waiting.

"Good afternoon, Yujiro." Martha greeted the small Japanese-American man who smiled warmly as he took her offered hand. "Ben and I were about to have tea. Do you have time to relax and join us?"

Yujiro laughed, "This two-month cruise is the most idle that I've been in many decades. Not even the knowledge that less than three weeks of the trip remain gives me much relief. Even at my age another three weeks of pampering feels like a very long time. I really need something to do."

Martha could tell that Yujiro was holding back and decided to test her observation. "Have you tired of your concubines so soon? I do hope you haven't discarded any of them."

"Busted," Yujiro remarked with only mild embarrassment and a hint of a Midwestern accent. "I must admit that I'm enjoying my five ladies entirely too much. I've regained the stamina of a teenager, but one can only spend so much time in the saddle before giving both the horse and rider a rest. I'm in a routine that makes me feel like I'm becoming a mindless automaton. Sex becomes as destructive to the mind as television after everyone's physical and emotional needs have been satisfied, don't you think?"

Martha laughed, "I'm not ready to compare sex to watching television just yet, but then I'm sporting a major handicap at the moment." Martha was stroking her distended abdomen. It was clear to anyone with any experience around pregnant people that she was in her second trimester, and rapidly approaching her third.

Ben removed three glass cups set in silver bases from a small cupboard and poured a small amount of zavarka into each cup. He added hot water from the samovar to his cup and stepped aside for Martha and Yujiro to dilute the strong tea to suit their tastes. Once everyone had doctored their tea with the available condiments, they sat at a low table surrounded by comfortable chairs.

When everyone was settled, Yujiro asked, "How may I be of service to the Governor?"

Martha smiled and teasingly asked, "Are you sure it's business? I could be in need of personal advice."

"I'm sure I'm not qualified for anything of a personal nature." The sparkle in Yujiro's dark eyes telegraphed he was going for a little payback. Shifting his attention to her abdomen he remarked, "You've clearly mastered the basics. The rest is just practice with an imaginative partner, and I believe Ben has been exposed to some of the most imaginative partners in the history of sex."

Ben started choking on the sip of tea he had just tried to swallow as Martha agreed, "Yes, Ben has shown a surprising capacity for learning from his much younger instructors."

"I apologize, Ben." Yujiro was a little distressed. "You were not my intended target. Martha is very skilled at redirecting torpedoes even after they have been laid in the water."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.