Destination Azahar - Cover

Destination Azahar

Copyright© 2009 by deGaffer

Chapter 23: Heading into the Unknown

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: Heading into the Unknown - How does a colony get ready to take on immigrants? Take a ride with a country boy and a businesswoman from Mississippi and find out how they managed to create a manufacturing sanctuary after being dropped on a backwater planet. Diverse groups converge and turn a barely habitable planet into a Mecca of culture and technology.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Wallace was having some second thoughts about bringing Annita and the kids along with him to the outpost on Hielo. It was going to be another year-long mission, maybe more, and all three of his female concubines were pregnant and would deliver before they returned.

Annita interrupted his thoughts. "We're supposed to be at the Nguyen residence in fifteen minutes for Kim's fourteenth birthday party. Bobby has his room all arranged. He tells me that he'll be having an overnight guest no matter how Kim scores this afternoon."

"I'm actually a bit surprised that they didn't meet somewhere at midnight," Mark said with a chuckle. "As much trouble as we've had keeping them apart I fully expected her to be walking bowlegged at her birthday party."

Annita made the customary and expected disapproving noises in her throat at the crude remark. Her contorted sequence of facial expressions triggered a very amused chuckle from Lieutenant Mark Wallace.

The birthday celebration was more like a wake until Kim returned from the medical facility. She didn't say a word when she entered the room. She took Bobby by the hand and headed for her bedroom with the bewildered young man in tow. She handed her dad her new CAP card on her way out.

Tuan smiled when he looked at the score, "She has a 7.2 average score." He looked in the direction she had left and added, "And, she appears to be in a hurry to celebrate with Bobby. She isn't normally this rude to her guests, but we all know how much diligence it's taken..."

His apology was interrupted by a muffled, "Oh god, yes!"

Everyone busted out laughing and Tuan remarked, "That was fast! It seems she didn't even take time to close her door."

Celeste stuck her head around the doorframe. "They didn't make it to her door."

Twenty minutes later the blushing pair returned wearing rumpled clothes. "Sorry," Kim said. "I just couldn't wait any longer."

Bobby seemed a bit timid when he asked, "So, Kim, how well did you score?"

The question got the adults laughing harder than before. Bobby was clearly puzzled when Mark remarked, "It looks like you're the one who scored."

Tuan handed Kim's card back to her, and she showed it to Bobby. "Wow!" He said, "You did better than I did!" His eyes glanced toward Kim's room. "Are you still spending the night at my place?"

Kim smacked him on the arm as she glanced around the room, but leaned in and whispered, "Yes, silly boy! I didn't get enough, either."

Roni was a little put out that they hadn't wait for her to turn fourteen, but admitted that she wouldn't have been able to restrain herself if she had reached adulthood before Kim and all was forgiven by the time she hit the big one-four a few days later.


Roni was lying awake in the predawn hours the morning she turned fourteen. She couldn't get back to sleep and headed up to the kitchen. She wasn't really hungry, but didn't want to be alone in her bedroom any longer.

Roni was nursing a glass of orange juice when Constance quietly entered the room. Constance broke the silence with, "Good morning, birthday girl," startling Roni enough for her to spill a little bit of juice from the glass she was holding in her hand.

"Thank you," Roni responded. "What has you up so early?"

"I was about to ask you that very question," Constance admitted. "There's a lot going on that Tuan and I have not been as prepared to handle as we'd like. I hate being reactive to situations. I very much prefer being proactive. Somehow I don't think your anxieties are about the same issues, though. Are they?"

"No," Roni said before becoming quiet. Constance sensed that Roni wanted to say more, but might be a bit embarrassed. "I'm nervous about the CAP test and even more nervous about losing my virginity."

Constance managed to avoid laughing. She knew that as silly as it sounded, these were both life altering events for the young woman. "I don't think I can help with either one of those challenges, Roni. I would if I could."

Roni blushed when she looked at Constance. "I was thinking that if I got one behind me, then I could concentrate better on the other. Would it be all right with you if I slipped into bed with Leroy? He's very sweet and incredibly gentle. Bobby is nice, too, but..."

"But Bobby isn't here and doesn't have Leroy's experience," Constance finished the sentence for Roni who was now too embarrassed to do more than just nod in agreement. After giving it a moment's thought and looking into the hopeful face across the table Constance smiled gently. "I think you're rushing into something that's only important because of the mystery it holds."

Roni's expressions collapsed in disappointment until Constance continued, "But, I know you've been crawling all over Leroy as much you have with Bobby. I have no objection as long as you don't push him into doing something he really doesn't want to do." She pinned Roni with a serious expression. "It needs to be his decision as much as yours."

Leroy didn't wake up until Roni was all the way in his bed with her warm butt against his belly and his cock trapped between her soft thighs. The confused young man asked, "What's this?"

Desire had overcome her previous shyness. "The virgin pussy that you're nestled against is warm, soft, very wet, and fourteen years old," Roni answered. "No one will scream if you grab my hips and push your monster cock through my hymen and into my trembling body. Well, no one except me that is. I might scream a bit in pain at first, and then in pleasure once you've forced all of it inside. I want you to stroke in and out of me the way you do with my mom and Jude."

Roni released her grip on Leroy's cock by raising her thigh. She took charge of his shaft with her delicate fingers and brushed the swollen tip back and forth between her wet labia from her vaginal orifice to her swollen clit. The head was soon coated with the slick secretions leaking from her eager body.

"Do it, Leroy," Roni begged as her courage waned. "Snap your hips and make me a woman ... unless you don't want to."

"But yo' so tiny 'n I so big," Leroy said with a quiet groan.

Roni was pleased to hear Leroy revert to his old speech pattern. His higher brain was not functioning. She was talking to his primitive consciousness. She had him!

"I'll stretch; you'll see," she said with more conviction and bravery than she felt, but the grip on her shoulders tightened just before red and white patterns of light played on the insides of her eyelids. The air was forced from her lungs with a little squeak when the swollen knob at her opening tore its way past her fragile barrier and came to rest inside.

The tight ring of muscle clamped down on the flange behind the swollen head of her invader making it almost impossible to withdraw, not that either of them wanted it withdrawn.

Roni was suddenly dry, but little involuntary twitches from each of them as they tried to lie still for a moment milked a bit of lubricant from the hidden glands. Every twitch meant that another inch of Leroy's cock was held hostage in Roni's tight tunnel. Neither would be satisfied until it was captured from tip to root.

It took several minutes of gasping, grunting, and squirming, but the heavy sack at the base of Leroy's iron shaft was finally pressing against the soft, puffy lips of Roni's down-covered outer labia. Roni was gasping in a mixture of pleasure and pain several minutes later when Leroy's spasms pushed his cock deep into her body and filled her with his living seed before they both collapsed.

The 6.3 average CAP score she received later that morning didn't qualify her as a sponsor, but Constance didn't hesitate when she asked to spend the night with Bobby and Kim. She even acquiesced when Roni hesitantly asked, "Can Leroy come too?"

That night Bobby and Kim may have been more nervous than Roni. Leroy was quietly trying to blend in with the soothing pattern of colors on the walls. His swollen cock was enough to prevent that with no other considerations.

Leroy was wearing a concubine outfit that would normally mask his dimensions, but the rampant hormones and sexual tension in Kim's bedroom was enough to have given Michelangelo's David a massive boner.

"I'm sorry, Bobby," Roni said as soon as the group was alone. "I know you were expecting my cherry, and I really wanted you to be my first. But..." she bit her lip and hesitated before continuing, "I just couldn't wait. I'm still a bit sore from this morning, but I hope that you're still interested in having sex with me." Roni was blushing and chewing her bottom lip enough to make the last phrase difficult to understand.

Bobby collected the nervous girl in his arms and gave her a tender, but toe-curling kiss. "I'm still interested. I know that you have to be more than a 'little tender' if Leroy plucked your cherry with the monster trouser snake that's about the rip a hole in his shorts. But I'm dying to know why you brought him with you this evening."

"Well," Roni started but had to wait a moment to get air through the sudden constriction she felt in her chest. Can I really tell him? Her brain was swirling, causing as much of a problem with coherent speech as the tightness in her chest. "I figure this can go one of two ways. You'll reject me in which case I'll need Leroy here to comfort me." Bobby was shaking his head in denial, but froze in shock as the demure and recent virgin told him, "Or, you'll be okay with it and ... and maybe take my remaining cherry. I have one left, and it's yours if you want it."

Roni could not look into anyone's face, and the pink undertone of her dark skin was clearly visible even in the soft light of the suddenly silent bedroom. No one even breathed for several seconds.

"And what will Leroy be doing if you have Bobby engaged with your ass?" Kim asked softly through her suddenly dry mouth.

"He's a very gentle and mind-boggling lover," Roni opined. "But, if you're not interested in giving him a workout, then I'll eat you and give him another ride while Bobby is busy with my other ... opening"

Kim was certainly interested and intimidated; interested enough to put her fears aside. It was surprisingly easy for her to drop to her knees and reach for Leroy's groin. She did a quick internal check and realized that she had been much more nervous before Bobby tore through her cherry than she was about letting Leroy push his big cock into her tiny tunnel.

Her mouth closed over the blood-engorged knob as soon as she untangled it from his clothing. She couldn't get her lips more than two inches down the shaft from the fleshy ridge, but was stroking the exposed ebony shaft with both hands.

Bobby smiled as he voiced his observation. "She looks pretty interested to me! But, she's no more interested in Leroy than I am in you." Bobby started undressing Roni without asking. Roni wasted no time and began removing whatever of Bobby's clothing was within reach.

Bobby's mouth didn't stop working over Roni's small breasts from the moment the first nipple was exposed until he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of the sheer lace panties that was the final barrier to the treasures between her slender thighs.

Roni loved the sensations that raced through her body in response to the abuse Bobby's mouth was giving to the tender parts that he found a few inches south of her navel. She had benefited from Bobby's talented tongue in the past and wanted a lot more from him this time. With a great effort she focused enough to push him away. "Let me get you naked and in my mouth. You can get back to what you were doing, or we can move on to the main event as soon as you're hard enough, and I'm wet enough."

Bobby let the eager girl rip his remaining clothing from his body and gasped as she took him deep into her mouth and swallowed. He almost busted his nut when the crown slipped into the tight confines of her throat. "Holy moley!" Bobby gasped. "What can possibly top what you're doing right now? Oh, no!" Bobby yelled.

Roni had started caressing his balls, and he lost it when she stroked the tender patch of skin between the base of his scrotum and his tight anus. She caught and swallowed every squirt; then ran her tongue around the sensitive crown and backed off enough to kiss the tip. She asked, "What's next, little guy, my pussy or the unexplored orifice?"

Roni stroked the instantly-hard shaft with her free hand as she again applied her lips to his glans and caressed the tender contents of his scrotum with the hand trapped between his legs.

They were briefly distracted by a staccato "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

A quick glance burned the erotic image of Kim's ass bouncing off Leroy's hard abdomen. To get the right height she had climbed onto a padded chair and was hugging the back with her arms and the side of her face. A knee on each of the padded arms gave Leroy unhindered access between the swollen labia protruding from below the soft hemispheres of her butt. Bright pink skin clung to the dark shaft when it was withdrawn and disappeared between the fat lips when Leroy clinched his ass and drove his length into the panting girl's body almost hard enough to dislodge her from her perch.

Before Kim was reduced to a drooling mass, Bobby laid Roni across the bed and slid home in her tight, slick tunnel. Only the residual tenderness kept her from catching up with Kim, but Roni was clutching Bobby's chest to her breasts when Kim was carried over to the bed still impaled on Leroy's shaft. Kim watched as the spasms of a gratifying orgasm caused each of them to twitch.

Roni returned to reality to find Kim stroking her face. Roni traced Kim's thigh with the fingers of her left hand, and she giggled when she was hindered from stroking Kim's sex by the rigid shaft that was slowly moving back and forth with very short strokes. Roni followed the shaft the short distance to Leroy's testicles, and he froze when she took possession of the two orbs.

The two girls were still impaled on hard shafts when their lips met in a tender kiss. When Roni slid her tongue between Kim's lips Kim moaned and pushed against Leroy as much as she could without breaking contact with Roni's mouth. There was a short battle within Kim's body, but the invader of her groin won. She backed off of Roni's questing lips and tongue to push her sex all the way back onto Leroy's cock.

"I think Kim needs to go first, guys." Roni said to the group. She focused on Bobby, "Slide out of me, sweetheart,"

Roni struggled onto her knees when Bobby backed off enough for her to roll over. Both cocks in the room twitched at the sight of Roni's ass high in the air. Before she managed to push herself upright Bobby held her shoulders against the bed with his left hand and guided his cock back into the wet channel with his left hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.