Destination Azahar
Chapter 19: Surprises Low and High

Copyright© 2009 by deGaffer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: Surprises Low and High - How does a colony get ready to take on immigrants? Take a ride with a country boy and a businesswoman from Mississippi and find out how they managed to create a manufacturing sanctuary after being dropped on a backwater planet. Diverse groups converge and turn a barely habitable planet into a Mecca of culture and technology.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Ensign Clark's pod had been habitable in Barcino for less than week when sounds of sex could be heard originating from the kitchen one morning when Marvin, Millie, and Rebecca had slept later than usual. Jason was merrily pounding away in Sasha as she sat on a barstool. Sasha waved at the trio without taking her elbows off the countertop she was leaning against for balance. She had her bare heels hooked on the top outside rungs of the stool maximizing the spread of her thighs.

Jason had asked Sasha if she would be disappointed if he downsized his dick. He shouldn't have been surprised at her response: "If you'll take it from the ridiculous to something under ten inches long and two inches wide you'll still have impressive equipment, but it will allow me to show you how deep-throat and anal sex should really be done!"

Donna and Angela were so pleased with their return to human dimensions that Jason had no reason to regret the move even before Sasha employed her old parts on his new parts. The level of interest and variety expanded dramatically, almost to the level of the fifteen-year-old's capacity for fantasy.

Marvin couldn't fault Jason as he took in the lewd display. He might look like he was twenty, but Hell, the boy was only fifteen years old! He had no chance when being stalked by a predator as skilled as Sasha. She had been instigating outrageous displays with Jason ever since the night Marvin had sent Rebecca into Jason's room for the night when she had complained about sharing a bed with Julie Ann. Being six weeks pregnant hadn't slowed Sasha down at all. If anything she was more adventurous than ever. Perhaps she had an inner need to indulge all of her wild fantasies before becoming a mother.

Rebecca began trembling, "Marvin, I can't stand this any longer. May I please push Sasha out of the way and take her place?"

Marvin was annoyed with Sasha for initiating such antics where the kids could wander in on her at any moment, and elated that she had worn down the only inhibition Rebecca had ever voiced. He was conflicted by a desire to punish Sasha because he wanted to reward her at the same time.

He did his best to soften his scowl when he turned to Rebecca, "Yes, but not out here where the kids can bust in on us at any minute."

A panting Sasha managed to say, "Julie Ann is ... feeding the kids ... breakfast in ... the game room." After two more breaths her eyes rolled up and she shuddered in climax. She was gripping the edge of the counter so tightly that her knuckles turned white.

Jason steadied his partner by holding her at the point where her breasts flowed from her chest to her ribs just above the level of her elbows and continued the rhythmic motion of his pelvis. He clearly intended to push Sasha through to a second climax before unloading his balls.

Marvin laughed in relief. He should have known that Sasha had meticulously planned this seemingly impromptu encounter, especially since Julie Ann was nowhere to be found when he woke up with Millie and Rebecca.

Marvin led a very distracted Rebecca by the elbow to the nearest unoccupied barstool and told her, "In that case, ditch your shift and warm up this stool with your naked butt, wench."

Rebecca needed help getting out of the simple shift, but managed to follow Marvin's instructions. She groaned loud enough to get Jason's attention when Marvin slid into her dripping wet center, but her focus remained on the slab of meat pumping in and out of Sasha's stretched labia.

Jason broke his rhythm a stroke or two later when he realized that the lustful noises he was hearing were emanating from his mother's throat.

"Jason," Marvin said; then waited until he had some of Jason's attention. "Let Millie take over entertaining Sasha. I'll keep your mom hot while you switch out with Millie and lie down on your back. Let me know when you're ready."

It took a couple of strokes before Marvin's suggestion penetrated Jason's addled brain. When it did he nodded and almost fell onto the floor as Millie got onto her knees to take Jason's place at Sasha's crotch, but Sasha pushed her away before she got started, "Please, I've just got to watch this."

Millie smiled and turned to where she could also watch.

Rebecca's eyes never left Jason's cock, not even when Marvin pulled out, lifted her off the stool, and lowered her crotch-first onto her son's rigid erection. She gasped and wriggled as she worked herself onto his questing pole. She tried to hide her face and breasts with her hands and forearms, but Marvin pulled her hands into the small of her back, outrageously exposing her bouncing boobs. With her back arched and shoulders back the heavy rack was proudly displayed as it jiggled and bounced to the rhythm of the pounding she was taking from below.

Marvin gripped her wrists with his left hand in the small of her back and her shoulder at the base of her neck with his right, and then he slowly pushed her forward. Everyone in the room gasped along with the rutting couple when Rebecca's hard nipples began dancing across the tan skin of Jason's chest.

Marvin held her down as he worked his knees between Jason's hips and Rebecca's ankles. Millie saw where he was headed and knee-walked over to Rebecca's side and guided Marvin's slick cock to the outrageously exposed and totally unguarded passage just above the cock that was thrusting into her from below.

There was a moment of resistance; then the purple knob popped through the sphincter and the brown ring gobbled up a third of Marvin's length. Sasha appeared on the opposite side of the trio from Millie and dribbled a small amount of lube onto Marvin's shaft when he backed off for another go. It was clear that she had thoroughly planned this tryst. In three thrusts Marvin was buried to his balls.

The coupling didn't last long enough for the two men to establish a steady rhythm. Rebecca couldn't get enough air to scream loudly, but no one doubted she was experiencing a mind-numbing orgasm. Her thrashing and clutching quickly took Jason and Marvin over the top in her wake.

It was several minutes before anyone in the pile of arms and legs gathered enough strength to begin untangling their naked limbs. Rebecca was still breathing hard when she rolled onto her back. "Both of you are right bastards," she told the ceiling, "even though this is all Sasha's doing!"

"Did it not meet expectations?" Sasha asked.

"Oh, God, yes!" Rebecca exclaimed; then added. "But, we'll have to do in again when I can participate, and not just watch it happen from a foggy place far away."

Marvin helped her to her feet and whispered in her ear, "Perhaps in a couple of weeks when I have your nanites trigger ovulation."

Rebecca's eyes and mouth flew open, but she said nothing. Was the clenching in her gut fear or anticipation? Not even she was sure.


Even with the outrageous sexual activity he participated in while at his residence, it was becoming quite a challenge for Marvin Clark to focus on learning the moves he was being taught in close-quarter combat training with Corporal Miller due to the moves Miller employed both on and off the mat. Off the mat the conversations typically had an undertone of sexual innuendo. On the mat Miller would exploit every opportunity to expose herself or make some kind of erotic contact. Few males could get much blood flowing above a nose that was lodged in Miller's cleavage.

Miller didn't back off even when Lieutenant Wallace joined them for some vigorous sparring. Wallace claimed to have never been in combat, but he took Clark by surprise with some moves that weren't in the books. Miller recognized them, though, and had a moment of nostalgia the first few times she watched him perfectly execute one of Lieutenant Timmons's moves. Miller had sparred with her platoon leader many times before she had been killed in action.

It was clear to Clark that Miller and Wallace respected each other as professional soldiers. Clark had found out that, along with Major Bronson and Sergeant Budzinski, they had been on Sir Galahad when she had gotten shot up at Sa'Triste. Budzinski and Miller had been attached to Asimov for less than two months when Clark was picked up at Starbucks.

Even though Wallace sympathized with Clark's plight, he wasn't shocked or put off by Miller's obvious play for the green ensign. More than once he could be caught watching with laughing eyes as Clark squirmed off Miller's carefully baited hook.

Wallace's thoughts were preoccupied with the hormone torpedo in his own quarters. No charges would be pressed if these two adults got it on. Bobby, on the other hand, had a dick that was popular with the underage set, and it could get worse when he turned fourteen. With luck he'll score at least a 6.5 on his upcoming CAP test and will no longer put me in the crosshairs if the boy's dick gets wet with something more than saliva.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.