Destination Azahar
Chapter 13: Selecting Critical Provisions

Copyright© 2009 by deGaffer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Selecting Critical Provisions - How does a colony get ready to take on immigrants? Take a ride with a country boy and a businesswoman from Mississippi and find out how they managed to create a manufacturing sanctuary after being dropped on a backwater planet. Diverse groups converge and turn a barely habitable planet into a Mecca of culture and technology.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Ladies and gentlemen," Atanas began, "my shipmates and I are looking for concubines with children between the ages of nine and twelve to accompany us on a five-year mission to map the Orion Spur, primarily the area occupied by the Sa'arm."

There was a murmuring among the shift-wearing occupants of the room.

He held up his hand to stave off the questions that were forming. "We're not going out there to fight. We're going out there to map their stars. We're not planning to get within a light-year of a star. If we pop into normal space where there's a threat, we can jump right back to FTL drive."

Atanas looked at his companions and in a quiet voice said, "We have the wrong group in here to interview. Our key to success is the kids, not the parents."

The typically quiet Ensign Marina Stayton spoke up: "He's right. Copernicus is a small ship that'll be filled with kids. If the adults don't get along something can be worked out, but if the kids can't iron out their differences we're screwed."

One of the Civil Service concubines spoke up: "Excuse me, but with the right guidance and supervision almost any group of kids can do well together."

Everyone turned to look at the Marilyn Monroe clone who had volunteered an opinion. Atanas asked her, "What makes you think that?"

The woman gave him an excellent Mona Lisa smile, "Twenty-five years experience in the New York public school system. The trick is getting them to leave their parents' prejudices at home when they leave for school."

Atanas got approving nods from Stayton and Johnson, after a quick visual poll of their eight concubines he was inspired. "Survey says ... we have a winner. There are already 21 kids on a ship with only twelve pods. It will be just us for five years and ten of the 21 will turn fourteen while we're gone: six girls and four boys. We don't know how we'll control things if some qualify as sponsors when they're tested. We're not sure we can put them off until we return. Please, tell us more."

A male voice with a distinct French accent spoke up in the back. "It seems crazy to expect kids to jump into bed together and breed like rabbits when they turn fourteen. Only a few short years ago they were expected to wait until they were eighteen and married. Teach them respect by demonstrating respect, and you won't need breeding partners for them."

A striking redhead clinging to the Frenchman spoke up: "Both Philippe and Meredith are right. We've been together for a long time and our kids have adjusted to close quarters and mixed company with very few problems. Is there any chance Philippe and I can remain together?"

Alec Atanas shook his head, "Each of us is only authorized one additional concubine. I'm certain we could work things out where you'd be on the same ship, but not in the same household."

Knowing the male concubines are harder to place than females, Tribune Washburn spoke up, "I can make a special offer to the two ladies. You may select a male and a female concubine today, and today only."

Julie Johnson gave her two concubines a questioning look before asking the redhead, "Is Philippe as good as he sounds?"

"I was wondering that myself," Marina Stayton stammered out softly.

"Oh yes! Philippe is very good with children, and is both considerate and talented with women." The redhead gave Philippe a mischievous smile, "He's not at all like most Frenchmen." Her remark got her an indignant look from Philippe. But it appeared to be more playful than hostile.

Julie turned to her crewmate. It was not like her to be so forward. "I'll give you first choice."

"Thanks," Marina said to Julie; then looked Philippe in the eye. "Would you and your friend come with me, please?"

Had Marina not been such a shy wallflower she would have scored much higher than 6.8 on her CAP test. Shy or not, she knew that Philippe and Jeffery would have to get along and that Philippe should never try to dominate her or challenge her authority. She planned to have both Jeffery and Marta try out the redhead while she verified Philippe's skills. She could test his submissiveness by giving him a blowjob. If he made no move to dominate her during and after that, then she could be assured of his submissiveness.

"What's your name?" Marina asked the redhead as the five of them headed for a private interview room.

"Claire, mistress," the redhead responded as she released Philippe's hand and merged in between Jeffery and Marta instinctively knowing how this would progress.

Philippe followed a few paces behind Marina. He was comparing the figures of the three women ahead of him. They were all trim and athletic. Marina had the largest butt, and it wasn't all that big. She had the classic frame of a slender black woman, but the cleavage she displayed as she stood by the door to allow him to enter ahead of her looked inviting, if a bit out of place on her slender frame.

Marina closed the door as she entered the room and quietly said, "Strip, everybody."

The other four were naked before Marina had her shirt open. Philippe turned to help her, but she dropped to her knees in front of him setting the C-cup globes on her chest to jiggling. They didn't look out of place when fully exposed. If they were not factory original equipment, they were a high-quality aftermarket addition.

Looking down at the dark brown globes with black areolae and nipples, Philippe was shocked on many levels. First there was a gorgeous black sponsor giving him a blowjob. The rest hardly registered. The feel of the soft, thick lips on his shaft and the firm wet tongue abusing his glans was exquisite. He gasped once; then couldn't breathe.

Marina had elected to not Anglicize her features during up enhancement upgrade. She had retained the thick lips and wide nose typical of her genetic ancestry. She had eliminated her need for glasses, softened and smoothed her skin, and blended her previous variations in pigmentation. She appeared to be a fresh sixteen-year-old honor student.

That angelic face was soon buried in Philippe's pubic hair as Marina swallowed his entire shaft triggering a geyser from his tight balls. Philippe tried to apologize, but there was still no air in his lungs. He collapsed to the floor and almost passed out.


As soon as Marina had disappeared behind the closed door Julie turned to the silent room. "Is there another couple in the room?"

Four people stepped forward. Julie was beginning to regret giving Marina first choice.

"You don't have to limit yourself to concubines that have been together," the Tribune commented quietly.

Marina smiled, "Thank you, but I'd like to keep families together if possible." She turned to the four candidates, "What say we find a quite place to talk and get to know one another. First, I'd like to know about your kids."

The seven disappeared into another room leaving Alec, his ladies, and the Tribune in a room full of hopeful faces. Alec huddled with his four concubines and after getting a unanimous consensus straightened up and asked the Tribune, "Was that a sexist offer you made to my crewmates, or can I get a combination deal as well?"

Tribune Washburn laughed and shook his head, "I guess I'd better not risk being sued for sexual discrimination. You can pick a male as well as a female if your gate swings that way."

"His gate swings just fine, thank you very much," Debra spoke up in his defense, which filled the large room with laughter.

"That's more like it. It was beginning to feel like a funeral parlor in here," Alec said before turning to the busty blonde. "Do you have a recommendation for me, my dear? What's your name, by the way?"

"Natalie. I was the supernumerary in my previous mistress's house." The lovely blonde actually blushed when she added, "Your friend made an excellent choice with Philippe and Claire."

"I see. I don't imagine that someone as lovely as you has been here long enough to recommend anyone else in the room?" Alec added hopefully.

"I haven't looked like this for very long. I haven't tested any of these men if that's what you're asking, but my girls spend a good bit of time hanging out with Joshua and Reginald's kids. Spending social time with them is very pleasant," Natalie commented.

Alec spoke to the gathered concubines: "Very well then, will Joshua and Reginald please join us? I ask that the rest of you not be discouraged. My captain and our science officer are waiting for us return before coming here for their supernumerary selections."

Natalie asked, "Are you really certain that I'm going to be compatible with your crew?"

Alec laughed, "You're with me even if all of your holes have been sewn shut. There are never too many comedians on a small ship."

Natalie was blushing from hairline to nipple when she replied with, "Nothing has been sewn shut or put off-limits, Master."

Their exchange was interrupted as a smiling but noticeably disheveled Marina emerged from the interview room leading four equally rumpled looking concubines. "Tribune, I offer sponsorship to Claire and Philippe."

The Tribune got acceptance from Claire and Philippe; then remarked, "May I say you've made an excellent choice. Are you taking them with you, or shall I arrange for delivery?"

Marina laughingly replied, "They're not very bulky or fragile. I'll take them with me as soon as we round up their kids." She gave the Tribune a puzzled look when she saw Alec enter the room she had just vacated leading the outspoken blonde and two men!

"He insisted on getting the same deal I offered you and Ensign Johnson," Tribune Washburn remarked without having to be asked. Speaking to the gathered concubines he advised, "If the rest of you will be patient I believe another member of Copernicus's crew will be here shortly."

Kozlowski was surprised to see Ensign Stayton back so soon. "I would have picked you for being the last one to make a concubine selection." He was a bit surprised to see her being followed by a slender-built, but very good-looking man. He was even more surprised by the leggy redhead behind four kids. She was holding a baby and being escorted by Jeff and Marta. Marta was carrying what looked like a sleepy two-year-old. He was looking past the group to see who else was entering through the boarding hatch when he asked, "What's this? Has someone else made a selection so quickly as well as you?"

It took a moment for the puzzled look to clear from Stayton's face. She was clearly distracted, "What? No, Captain, it's just me. This is Philippe and Claire. Tribune Washburn made me a deal I couldn't refuse. The four walking wounded with us are Pierre, Ariel, Charles, and Margaux. Marta is carrying Jacque and Claire is holding young Jessica."

Kozlowski started welcoming everyone aboard, but Stayton cut him short with, "Forgive me, sir, but I need to get the two little ones put down for much needed naps before lunch."

"Yes, of course," the captain agreed and stepped aside to allow the group to pass. "As soon as you get everyone settled I'd like to see you and Ensign Wallaby in the CIC. You might want to impose upon Mr. Wallaby to make some space in his pod available to you while you have your pod reconfigured. I doubt that your current floor plan will accommodate two new concubines and their children."

"Good idea. Thank you, Captain. We'll see you in about fifteen minutes." Stayton agreed and asked Nic to connect her with Ensign Wallaby.

Wallaby greeted everyone in his usual flamboyant style. He had been supervising the installation of the new instrumentation. Watching may have been a more accurate term, but he wanted to know as much as possible because it would be up to him to see that the equipment continued to function properly for the next five years.

He arrived at his pod shortly after authorizing his crewmate's family to enter ahead of him. "Hello," Wallaby said in his typical cheery voice. Rebecca was fawning over the little ones. "We can admire the babies later, Rebecca. As soon as you get the munchkins settled, we can be introduced to everyone else."

Philippe went with the ladies to help calm the little ones. He was a bit concerned about leaving them alone in case they woke up in yet another strange location. Life had been very unsettling for them since Captain Allison had gotten herself killed three weeks ago.

The two officers and a Spanish-looking seductress were sitting at a large table with mugs of what appeared to be tea. Cedric looked up when he saw motion across the room. "We're having a spot of tea. You're welcome to coffee if you prefer. I never developed a taste for the bitter brew that most colonials consume in such large quantities."

"Tea is fine, thank you." Philippe replied. When Penelope started to push away from the table he added, "I'll be happy to get it myself if you'll just point."

Penelope smiled and pointed out the replicator. It was a standard unit and in the usual location. She appreciated that Philippe didn't want to impose, nor did he want to intrude by making assumptions. When Rebecca finally emerged from the back bedroom where they had left the little ones, Marina once again introduced everyone except the kids. They had disappeared into the playroom with the five Wallaby instigators. The sporadic laughter allowed the older occupants of the pod to relax a bit.

Marina took a big drink from her cooling mug of tea before reminding Cedric, "The Captain wanted us to join him in the CIC when the kids were settled in. I'm enjoying the company even more than the tea, but we really should head forward."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.