Destination Azahar
Chapter 3: Reality Check

Copyright© 2009 by deGaffer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Reality Check - How does a colony get ready to take on immigrants? Take a ride with a country boy and a businesswoman from Mississippi and find out how they managed to create a manufacturing sanctuary after being dropped on a backwater planet. Diverse groups converge and turn a barely habitable planet into a Mecca of culture and technology.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"May I have everyone's attention, please?"

The noise level in the transporter room quickly dropped to whispered murmurs. Sgt. Landry continued, "Sponsors, please collect the CAP ID from each of your concubines. Ask them if they have any immediate medical issues such as high blood pressure, HIV, diabetes and the like. Also ask them if they have children under fourteen and where they might be found if you elect to have them extracted. Once you have those questions answered and everyone in your group is seated, please join me over here."

The hollow room echoed with many voices as Landry's instructions were carried out. Tuan stepped over to Landry and stood next to the large woman who had choreographed the sex show involving Phaninath and Aswani Qureshi, the restaurant's owners.

When Landry looked at Tuan, he handed her the five CAP cards in his hand and told her, "Margret has high blood pressure, and I have five dependents to be retrieved including my own daughter."

Landry nodded and kept working her way through the cards presented to her by the other four sponsors. She then handed the stack of cards to Corporal Whitcomb. "The relatives of record will be notified to not expect any of you to be home for dinner this evening," she told the group with a friendly smile.

When the laughter died down, Landry continued, "Since your lunch was interrupted, we can continue this briefing in the mess hall. Once we've given everyone the standard orientation briefings, each of you will be assigned a pod. This will be your home for the foreseeable future. It'll be detached and transferred to the colony surface when we arrive at Dothan or to another ship if Dothan isn't your current destination. Don't be shy about asking the AI to change the configuration of your accommodations.

"We will begin rotating everyone through medical for evaluations after the priority cases have been dealt with. You need to settle your concubines into your quarters and return to this room with the parents of any dependents you wish picked up. Dependent pickup is encouraged but not required. The option of retrieving any, all, or none of your qualified dependents is your decision and yours alone, unless you promised dependent pickup before accepting a concubine's submission. Questions, anyone?"

When no one voiced a question, Landry slowly headed toward the open doorway, "Then please gather your concubines and follow me. There's another group about to be beamed up and we need to be out of their way. Please take one of the PDAs from Private Mathews on your way out of the transporter room."

Each of the sponsors gathered their little groups and followed Landry as she made her way through a maze of corridors and ended up in a well-lit cafeteria. "I've enlisted the aid of several crew members to assist you with learning how to use the food replicators. Once you've retrieved your selections please take a seat and remain quiet," Landry advised the group. "Before anyone leaves this room, please listen and understand that what you are about to hear is very important and can mean life or death for some of you, especially for those of you who are concubines.

"Sponsors, look around the room. You may do as you like with your own concubines, but everyone else's is off-limits without specific permission from the appropriate sponsor. Uninvited physical contact with anyone other than your own concubines can have serious consequences.

"While we're on the subject of sex, don't even think about sexual relations with anyone under thirteen. It's simply not tolerated. Sexual contact with thirteen-year-olds is limited to oral and anal activities. Vaginal penetration is not permitted until a person's fourteenth birthday. This is a zero-tolerance policy. The Confederacy will cut you some slack about many violations for the next couple of weeks, but this isn't one of them."

Landry took a breath as she looked around to be sure her warning had penetrated the blank faces. "Concubines, your human rights ended when you boarded this ship. You live or die at the whim of your sponsor. Whatever hold you think you might have had because of previous relationships or deals is no longer enforceable. This is instant divorce for everyone, sponsors and concubines alike. I know there are some previously married couples in the crowd. Get over it, and get over it quickly.

"Sponsors!" Landry shouted to get their attention. "Your concubines have no rights, but you will be held responsible for anything any of your concubines do, or don't do. If they make trouble for anyone, you will be required to answer for it, not them."

It took longer than Landry expected for everyone to make selections from the large replicators and return to their seat in the sparsely occupied cafeteria. Landry grabbed a sandwich for herself and sat down. With no children present, the room remained mostly quiet as the group ate. There was very little discussion. Everyone appeared to be too shocked by the events and the graphic warnings.

When it looked like most of the people who were going to eat had done so, Landry again stood to get everyone's attention. "There are only a few of you with medical issues, mostly smokers. If you'll queue up by the entrance and follow the corpsman he'll take you to medical to begin your treatment. Each of you will be escorted to your pod once that has been accomplished.

"The rest of you need to make your way to your pods and get settled in. Those of you with dependents to be extracted need to meet me in the transporter room in thirty minutes. The PDA will give you directions both to your pods and to the transporter room. If there are no questions, let's all get moving!"

Tuan directed Margret to follow the corpsman. He and the rest of his group made their way to Blue Seven. The door didn't open until Tuan stood in front of it. Tuan ushered the three women through the portal and followed them into a very spacious apartment.

"It's big, but incredibly drab," Beatrice commented. "I wonder what can be done about these gray walls."

"I don't know," Tuan replied. "But I'll ask someone when I get a chance."

A disembodied voice came from the ceiling, "There is a large selection of colors and patterns available for all of the surfaces in the pod. The sponsor can request changes at any time."

Everyone including Tuan jumped as the ghostly voice spoke to them.

"Sweet Jesus!" Tuan exclaimed. "Who said that?"

"I was responding to your inquiry." the even-toned voice explained.

"Maybe it's the AI Landry talked about," Beatrice posited.

Nancy made the smart-assed observation, "Well, duh!"

Tuan snapped his head around to look at Nancy, who blanched at the sudden attention. But Tuan's smile and soft chuckle were reassuring, "Looks like someone is recovering from her ordeal. AI, is there something you can do about Nancy's torn clothing?"

The AI responded with, "I cannot repair the garment she is wearing, but there are various sizes of shifts in each of the concubine's quarters."

Tuan turned to Beatrice. "Can you help her change and maybe put an icepack on that eye? I probably should have sent her to medical to have them check on it." Turning to Nancy he added, "I'm sorry, dear. With all that's going on I just didn't think about it."

"That's okay," Nancy replied with a smile. "I've had worse." She turned to follow Beatrice as they searched the place for concubine quarters.

Tuan watched for a minute then asked, "AI, where are the concubine quarters?"

"On the second floor, the blue circle marks a personal lift between the two levels."

Both women were wearing the gray shift of a concubine when they rode the blue disk back to the main floor giggling like school girls, which one actually was.

Tuan greeted the pair and handed the icepack he was holding to Nancy. "I didn't think you'd be able to find an icepack upstairs, so I had one put together down here. Not as easy as it sounds."

He stepped back to admire his lovely acquisition. Tuan was not typically aroused by teenagers, especially one so close to his own daughter's age. "I can see why your councilor was taking you to lunch and taking liberties. That's not a terribly flattering outfit, but it doesn't hide the fact that you are a very desirable young woman."

Nancy blushed deeply as Tuan examined her long athletic legs. The small round butt at the top of those legs was barely covered by the hem of the drab garment. Even through the crude material it was clear that she had a flat abdomen. The shift hid just how small her waist really was, but Tuan could tell that she wasn't very big around between her hips and ribcage. The wide base of her C-cup breasts produced more of a conical shape than spherical. Her long, elegant neck was topped by a rectangular face with delicately chiseled features. Tuan's cock began to swell when his mind's eye pictured this blue-ribbon brunette giving him a ride.

Tuan shook his head in an attempt to disperse the erotic image. "Earth to Tuan," finally penetrated his consciousness, and he turned his attention to a laughing Beatrice. "Are you in there? She may not be getting good grades in school, but Nancy certainly has the power to make the men around her stupid, doesn't she?"

Nancy's blush deepened from hairline to cleavage. She had been undressed by men's eyes more than once, but this guy was different. It didn't feel dirty when he did it, and she wasn't sure why.

An equally blushing Tuan took a swipe at Beatrice's butt, which only got her laughing that much harder. "Isn't it time for us to head to the transporter room?" she asked. "We need to fetch the kids."

"Right," Tuan agreed through his testosterone-induced haze. "Take care of that eye," he admonished as he smiled at Nancy. Turning to Celeste he added, "We'll be back before long, I hope. See what you can find out about what makes things tick around here."

Tuan and Beatrice followed the directions displayed on the PDA. Excited children could be heard up the companionway as they approached the transporter room. A smiling Aswani was surrounded by a half dozen children, each demanding her attention. Her sponsor was laughing as she followed them from the room, "Phaninath makes beautiful babies," the sponsor said. "I can't wait until he plants one in both me and Judith. Leroy will have your belly swelling again before you know it. I'm so glad that all of you agreed to come with me."

Tuan and Beatrice stepped aside to allow the gaggle to pass; then continued on up the companionway and into the transporter room.

Landry looked up. "Ah, just in time. I was about to send for you. Shall we head down for yours first, Beatrice?"

Beatrice smiled and nodded, "It hardly matters. Tuan is my next-door neighbor and my kids are at the house diagonally behind mine. Kim should be home from school by now, shouldn't she?"

A smiling Tuan nodded and then asked, "Who was the sponsor who just left with Mrs. Qureshi?"

Landry appeared puzzled for a moment before answering, "That was Constance McKinsey."

"Really!" Tuan's eyes popped open, "Not the McKinsey of McKinsey and Phillips Engineering?"

Landry had a faraway look for a moment, "Yes, it seems that she was a partner in that venture. Do you know her?"

Tuan shook his head, "Only by reputation. We've competed for some of the same jobs."

Beatrice smiled and asked, "Can we go get the kids now?"

Both Tuan and Sgt. Landry laughed and nodded.

The drone had positioned a nexus by the pool at Charlene Dunn's house. Charlene was not surprised that Beatrice was at her back door, but was leery of two huge people with her and ... Tuan? "Hi, Bea. What's going on?"

Beatrice answered her neighbor through a big grin, "Hey Charley. Are my kids ready to go? I really appreciate you watching them for me."

Charlene nodded, "You're early. I'll get them just as soon as you tell me what's going on! Who are all these people with you?"

Beatrice cocked her head, "This is our neighbor, Tuan. You know ... Kim's dad?"

Beatrice weathered the exasperated look from Charlene before continuing, "Tuan happened to be at the restaurant where I met the girls ... and there were these Marines ... and we kind of got picked up."

Charlene squealed and threw her arms around Beatrice, "You got picked up! I'm so happy for you. I know you've been lusting after him for years. Have you gotten a test drive from him yet?" Charlene's flashing eye's cut to Tuan. She somehow knew that he was Beatrice's sponsor.

Beatrice shook her head, "Not yet, but I've seen him in action. Oh m'God! I'm going to die and go to heaven the minute he blasts off in me."

The irritated voice of Sgt. Landry spoke up from behind, "Ladies, please! We're short on time."

"Mommy!" The strong voice of a small child could be clearly heard through the back door.

Beatrice stepped through the door and was assaulted by a knee-high munchkin followed by three others who had emerged from the den where they had been watching television.

The ten-year-old Nora asked, "Hi, mom. What has you here so early?" She wrinkled her nose and added, "What on earth are you wearing? That thing looks awful on you!"

Beatrice put her hands on her hips and laughed as she said, "Well thank you very much. I'm pleased to see you as well. Are you going to turn me in to the fashion police?"

Nora shook her head, "Someone needs to, though. Hey, that's a concubine shift you're wearing!" She then looked up and saw Tuan and the two Marines. She began jumping up and down as she asked, "Where are we going?"

"Don't know and don't care as long as it's far from those lizard things," Beatrice responded calmly. "Get your things together. The transporter is out by the pool and we're heading straight up to the ship."

Four excited youngsters went racing out the back door followed by their equally elated mother. She gave Charlene a hug and followed them onto the deck adjacent to the pool.

Charlene gave Tuan a hug as well and admonished him, "You take care of them, or else. I know where your grandmother lives!"

Tuan laughed, "Yes, ma'am. There's no need to involve Nana!"

Corporal Whitcomb activated the nexus and escorted Beatrice back aboard Asimov.

Landry asked, "Shall we?" as she gestured toward the active transporter.

Tuan shook his head, "My house is right over there. I'll get Kim and be right back."

"Hold on a second," Landry responded. "Let me get someone down here to guard the nexus and I'll go with you."

The transporter was quiet for a second; then reactivated a steady red. Private Mathews stepped off the pad and smiled.

Landry caught up with Tuan and the two walked across Beatrice's yard to Tuan's house.

"Hey Pop, you're home early. What's up?" Kim was slouched on the couch listening to music videos and doing her math homework. She had only been home from school for a few minutes.

Tuan told her, "Put your shoes on, kiddo. We have places to go and things to do."

Kim looked up and finally saw that tall woman in uniform standing behind her father, "Holy shit! You've been picked up! Give me a second." Kim shoved her feet into her flip-flops and dashed up the stairs.

"Where's she going? She doesn't need to bring anything with her." Landry was becoming concerned that this was going to get slow and ugly.

Kim came thundering back down the stairs with an armload of Teddy bears, a blanket, and her travel makeup bag. Tuan had returned her MP3 player to her backpack along with her video games.

As she entered the room Kim said, "Can you grab..." She realized that Tuan was holding her backpack and smiled at him. She was only thirteen, but she was barely a head shorter than her father. "Thanks, Pop. I'm ready to go."

A laughing Landry led the duo back across the neatly trimmed lawns and through the gate to the waiting Private Mathews. Kim ran over and gave Charlene a quick hug before following her father through the transporter.

"Whoa! That was a rush!" A very excited Kim exclaimed as her laughing father pulled her off the transporter pad.

"Let's go meet the family," Tuan suggested as he took Kim's arm. He turned to Sgt. Landry and said, "Thanks for your patience."

"No problem," Landry smiled in response.

"Are we really in space? Do I know anyone here? Where are we going? Will I have my own room? Are there any kids here my age? Is there a softball team?" There was an endless stream of babbled questions from a very excited thirteen-year-old who didn't wait for any answers and was clearly on an adrenaline rush all the way from the transporter room to Blue Seven.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.