Destination Azahar
Chapter 2: Another Lunch Encounter

Copyright© 2009 by deGaffer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Another Lunch Encounter - How does a colony get ready to take on immigrants? Take a ride with a country boy and a businesswoman from Mississippi and find out how they managed to create a manufacturing sanctuary after being dropped on a backwater planet. Diverse groups converge and turn a barely habitable planet into a Mecca of culture and technology.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Constance McKinsey left the Confederacy testing center in Jackson with her first CAP ID card and was very pleased with her score. She had been putting off the trip to the testing center for over a year, dreading the outcome of a clearly gender-biased grading system. She was surprised by her 7.9 average score. She was sure that she would have gotten a higher score if her reproductive organs were on the outside instead of inside her body. She didn't think they would let her qualify for four concubines, and she had almost qualified for six. She was in a playful mood, something quite rare for her. She was relieved that the ordeal was over and was looking for a reason to party when she headed north from the Confederacy's offices downtown. Instead of going to her own office, she went back home to a northern suburb of Jackson.

"Hey Jude, I'm home," she announced as she entered the kitchen from the garage.

Judith Mueller stuck her head around the wing of the antique chair she was curled up in and asked, "What has you home before lunch? I can tell that your office didn't burn down because you're in too good of a mood."

Constance smiled at the delicate face that was almost hidden in a pile of soft brown hair. "I'm feeling too good to go to work. Fancy a bit of curry? Get dressed and I'll introduce you to Aswani. She does a mean lamb vindaloo and chicken tikka masala."

Judith jumped up and gave Constance a quick kiss before pulling the nightgown she was still wearing over her head and bounced off down the hall with her naked butt cheeks jiggling cutely all the way. Constance watched the girl retreat and considered putting lunch off for a spell but didn't want to risk disappointing Judith by abruptly changing plans.

It only took Judith three minutes to get into a frilly, low-cut peasant blouse and a matching pleated skirt. Most of the time was spent putting on a touch of makeup and finding her sandals. The two lovers headed for the garage hand-in-hand.

"What did you do this morning that has you in such a good mood?" Judith asked as Constance merged into traffic on I-55.

After a bit of head wagging and deciding whether or not to answer honestly Constance finally replied, "I went downtown for a Confederacy Capacity, Aptitude and Potential Test."

When gesturing with her hands didn't get a response Judith asked, "So... ? How did you do?"

"I scored a seven point nine," Constance answered reluctantly.

Judith squealed, "A seven point nine!" She was bouncing in the seat as much as the seatbelt would allow. "That's great! You get to take, how many, four with that score, right?" Judith was a bit uncertain. She had dropped out of school when her parents were extracted the previous year, but Constance had all but forced her to return to school after they hooked up at a New Year's Eve party. She was too far behind to return to her classes this year and had opted for online courses that allowed her to get a high school equivalency certificate or return to public school in the fall.

"Yes," Constance confirmed. "It might be nice to share a man on a regular basis instead of for just a random encounter now and then, don't you think?" Constance glanced over at Judith to see what kind of reaction she got.

Judith cut her sparkling brown eyes toward her lover and replied, "Just one?"

Constance burst out laughing as she eased onto the exit ramp that took them down to street level. It took less than a minute to loop back under the highway and find a parking space behind a modest-looking building. It was hard to tell that it was a classy restaurant from the street.

An excited Aswani greeted the pair as they stepped up to the hostess station. "My friend, I have very much missed seeing you. A table for two, or is someone joining you for lunch?"

"It's just the two of us," Constance replied as she embraced her friend, "Unless you and Phaninath can join us? Aswani, this is my good friend, Judith."

After acknowledging the introduction Aswani led the pair to a quiet table where she declined with, "I am so sorry, but we are shorthanded today. Maybe Phaninath and I can join you some other time? What can I get you to drink?"

Before Aswani brought the tea there was a commotion in the main room as several large people entered the establishment. Judith had her back to the entrance and couldn't see the Confederacy uniforms.

Constance looked up and was doubly pleased that she had not put off getting her CAP ID any longer than she had. She asked, "Do you have your CAP ID with you, Jude?"

Judith gave Constance a puzzled look and answered, "Yes. Why do you ask?" She turned to look over her shoulder to see what had Constance's attention and gasped, "Oh God! Please, not again!"

Judith had lost her virginity to a fat pig at an extraction that had occurred a few weeks after the one that had taken her parents from her. He had fucked all of the young girls and ended up taking a couple of soccer moms. She was angry with the Confederacy for taking her parents, and angry with men in general. Her CAP score had dropped to 5.5 when she retested on her sixteenth birthday, a month before she met Constance. It had taken weeks of lesbian loving from Constance to give Judith the confidence to allow another man to touch her abused tunnel, and even then she insisted that Constance also be in the bed with them.

Constance reached across the table and gripped each of Judith's wrists firmly. "It'll be fine, sweetheart. You're with me now. Look at me, Jude." When the terrified girl's eyes finally responded, Constance added, "Do you trust me, Jude?" Judith could only nod. Her throat was so tightly closed she could hardly breathe. "You need to breathe and take off your clothes."

Judith's eyes opened wider than should have been possible for someone with such delicate facial features, but she reached for the hem of her peasant blouse and pulled it upwards revealing her torso and firm breasts as Sgt. Landry began speaking to the restaurant patrons and staff. Judith got tangled in the lace and ribbons along the neckline and was on the verge of tears when she was reassured by a familiar touch on her arm. The mechanics of removing her clothing and the physical contact from her lover calmed her fears enough to avoid panicking. By the time her face was again revealed after struggling out of the top she was much calmer and smiled across the table into the caring face of the woman she trusted without reservation.

The two women held hands across the table until Sgt. Landry called Constance by name. She watched Judith's eyes for a moment after releasing the girl's hands to be sure she was okay before standing and stepping away from their table. Constance handed her CAP card to the tall sergeant and accepted the small reader that was handed back to her along with her card. Judith continued calming down as the reality that Constance would be her sponsor, not one of the chauvinist pigs that she was sure were in the restaurant, penetrated through the girl's anxiety attack. Constance relaxed a little herself and looked around the restaurant.

Phaninath had stepped out of the kitchen with the rest of the staff and joined Aswani by the salad bar. Aswani noticed Constance motioning for them to step over to her table. Phaninath was a bit shocked by the half-naked teenager sitting across from Constance and approached the table cautiously.

"We've known each other for years," Constance began after locking eyes with Aswani. "I've often wondered if we could become close friends if the opportunity to socialize ever presented itself. My friend Judith and I will be leaving Earth with these intruders, and I was wondering if both of you would be interested in accompanying us as two of my four concubines? May I please see your CAP ID cards?"

Phaninath couldn't find his voice or move until Aswani tapped his abdomen with the back of her hand, "Show the lady your card, husband!"

Phaninath pulled his eyes away from the firm young mounds that had riveted his attention and was almost lost again in the sparkling brown eyes that were laughing at him from just above the pert breasts. His fumbling fingers finally got the requested card out of his wallet, and he handed it to the large woman sitting across from his mildly blushing distraction.

The large woman wasn't fat by any measure and was well dressed. Phaninath was certain that she needed sturdy foundation garments to support what had to be DD-cup breasts. But those massive mammary mounds were well hidden under layers of clothing while those of her young companion, while considerably smaller, were firm and fully exposed.

Constance spent almost a full minute studying the two cards while the married couple fidgeted, and the giggling young girl slid her skirt and panties down her long, smooth legs. Aswani gave Phaninath another smack accompanied with a glare when she realized that he was again staring at the naked girl.

"Very interesting," Constance finally remarked as she looked up from the reader. "I believe we can work together if the two of you can avoid jealousy. That irrational emotion can be deadly in close quarters. Tell my honestly, will each of you be happy with the other having sex with someone else?"

Aswani smiled as she nodded. Fantasies of orgies danced through her head as she looked at her husband of fifteen years. Phaninath was clearly having trouble keeping up with the conversation, but as he always did when confused, he followed Aswani's lead as she nodded and assured Constance with, "For certain I can watch as my husband sexes another woman. I would be happy to join them or just watch as someone sexes me."

Phaninath was shocked by his wife's admission and felt very vulnerable as the eyes of all three women concentrated on him. His vulnerability was exacerbated by the growing erection in his trousers. Between the sexy tone of his wife's voice and the naked goddess sitting casually at the table twirling a frilly pair of pink panties around her index finger, Phaninath was becoming very aroused, indeed.

"Well, we're going to need another man to distract Aswani while you demonstrate your prowess with my friend here, Phaninath." Constance declared as she stood and extended a hand to Judith. "Judith, would you please help these two get out of their clothing while I scout around for a suitable distraction?"

Aswani's sari was on the floor before Judith was fully on her feet. She helped Aswani with her bra and stood aside as the older woman peeled down her panties. The two women then turned their attention to Phaninath's clothing. He had yet to move anything but his eyes and his silently twitching jaw. The man was hardly breathing as Constance stepped away from them to scan the area for a likely male candidate.

Her attention was drawn to the young black busboy who had disarmed one of the restaurant's patrons when the Marines first entered the restaurant. She walked over to the small man and asked, "I don't know your name. You're new here, aren't you?"

"Yes ma'am, ah just started workin' chere las' week. Ah'm called Leroy."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.