Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4
Epilogue

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - Judy, the Itsy Bitsy Bikini Girl along with her best friend Sam spend Friday night and Saturday sharing themselves with Steve, the young bachelor they caught letching at them. Steve finds out Judy's special secret and also that she wanted him all along! Judy gets her way too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

The trio piled into Steve's car and headed off for the mall, discussing just what rings they wanted to get. When they arrived at the mall, the first jewelry store they went into had a very dainty ring with two intertwined hearts on it.

There was also a larger one just like it for Steve. And as luck would have it they also had an identical pendant for to Sam to wear.

Right there in the jewelry store, after Judy's ring size was determined the owner announced the store she had the right size in stock and handed it to Steve. He slid the ring onto Judy's ring finger and softly said to her, "Marry me."

Her answer was obvious. She beamed up at him with tears starting to trace down her face, answering, "Yes."

With her face completely moistened, Judy picked up the pendent, put it around Sam's neck telling her, "And you will be my Bride's Maid!"

Tears started streaming down Sam's face as they kissed. Then they both, dampened faced, turned to simultaneously kiss Steve.

There were still two years until Judy and Sam would graduate from High School and experience all of the things that can happen between three people who love each other.

But that's another story!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.