Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4 - Cover

Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 3: Midnight Swim

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Midnight Swim - Judy, the Itsy Bitsy Bikini Girl along with her best friend Sam spend Friday night and Saturday sharing themselves with Steve, the young bachelor they caught letching at them. Steve finds out Judy's special secret and also that she wanted him all along! Judy gets her way too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

When the nude trio landed in the downstairs private access hallway, Judy stopped in her tracks. Sam, second in line, bounced into Judy almost toppling both of them over. Steve seeing the collision, swerved to barely avoid smashing into the blockage ahead of him.

Judy made an abrupt 'U' turn and went to the common access end of the hallway and opened the door. Peeking outside she saw that the lights were off and the pool was quiet.

Turning to Steve and Sam she whispered, "Hey ... Look the lights are off out there. And the pool is vacant. Let's play TAG!"

She dashed out the door giving Sam a soft butt-slap, "You're it!"

Now, the common area rules stipulated anyone could use the pool any time but after 9 pm. swimmers had to be quiet. After midnight, when the lights were turned off, children had to be accompanied by an adult.

Thinking about the pool rules caused Steve to hesitate just a second and Sam swatted him on the butt and ran out after Judy yelling back at him, "You're It."

As he reached the door he had already heard Judy splash into the pool and a split second later, Sam. So he just took a running leap into the pool narrowly missing both girls. He was able to maneuver his hand so he touched Judy's shoulder and when he came up on her other side saying, "You're it."

"Nope. Not by a long shot," Judy said back. "Not by a long shot. Remember what I told you about Pool Tag? Well, we're in the pool and pool tag rules apply."

Well, with that Steve dove under water and because it was fairly dark, the girls couldn't see where he was. In the scant light, he still could see where one of them was standing and he reached out with a hand, brought it up into the waiting crotch and still holding on, said right into Judy's face, "Now you're it."

She wiggled her hips before he could release her and said, "I sure am."

Steve instantly backed away and heard her say, "And it was worth it too," followed by a soft laugh.

Judy was on the prowl then and Steve slipped under water. He swam way down to the deep end of the pool. Silently he surfaced, deep into one corner.

Judy called out in the darkness, "Where did you guys go?"

Then he heard her say, "Oh ... There you are."

That was followed closely Sam vocalizing, "Oooh. Hooo." obviously caused by a goose and a "Gotcha!" by Judy.

Sam was it for perhaps 30 seconds and then Steve heard a slapping sound. Then she let out an "Ow ... Ow ... Ow!" There was a pause and then it sounded like Sam was crying.

Steve dashed through the water thinking Sam was hurt. Her back was to him and she was bent over softly saying "Ow ... Ow ... Ow!" over and over. When he got close, the motion was swift and he felt his ball sack tweaked followed by Sam laughing. Very proud of herself she said, "Gotcha!"

"You little Lynx," Steve told her as she moved away, fading into the darkness, laughing.

After a few more rounds, they tired of 'Ball and Cunt Tag' and took a little break.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.