Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4 - Cover

Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 2: No Rest For The Weary

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: No Rest For The Weary - Judy, the Itsy Bitsy Bikini Girl along with her best friend Sam spend Friday night and Saturday sharing themselves with Steve, the young bachelor they caught letching at them. Steve finds out Judy's special secret and also that she wanted him all along! Judy gets her way too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

Steve had relaxed when he feigned a snore and that gave the girls just the edge they needed. They jumped up and pounced right on him.

Sam landed straddling his chest and Judy astride his knees.

As Steve lifted his arms up, Sam grabbed his wrists and pushed them over Steve's head with all of her might. Now, Sam was no match for Steve in an arm wrestling match, her being a tiny thing and him being, well, a guy.

But as he playfully struggled with Sam and her efforts, Judy broke his concentration. She circled both hands around his penis definitely getting his attention. After saying, "Is this a Lollipop?" she gave his member a swipe with her tongue. Adding, "Mmmm ... Sure is!" she dove headlong onto it and deep-throated him.

Steve's concentration was completely broken. Because his eyes were closed he didn't know Sam's crotch was right above his face. Judy's attention made him tense. His chin rose up as head was forced into the mattress. When he gasped, his face made contact with Sam's pelvis.

Steve didn't get much of anything out because Sam shuddered from the intimate contact, pressing herself tightly against his face. With his mouth sealed by Sam's vulva, all Steve do was hum into her crotch, "Oh God!"

Sam leaned back blurting out, "Ooomph!" As her body tightened her shoulders swung back and her chin pointed toward the ceiling.

While Judy continued working her mouth up and down his length, Sam squirmed around as Steve inhaled through his mouth, sucking in the top of her vulva. That little man in the pulpit was out to play in no time at all.

In almost a reflex motion, Sam lifted up just a little and then Steve's lips were around her clitoris. When he flicked it with his tongue, it was Sam's turn to gasp, "Oh My God!"

Judy had really gotten into giving Steve a blow job. Soon she was getting deep enough for her chin to slap against his balls with every downward thrust. Every time Judy captured his length, Steve could feel his penis top out and give a little slide into her throat.

"Mmmmuuurrrrgggg" came out of Judy on every down stroke as Steve's penis caused her to gag a little. Then on one down stroke, she tweaked his ball sack in both hands and Steve let out an "Urrrrgggg" himself and raised his butt off of the bed.

Sam too got the benefit from Judy's expertise with her mouth because, any time Steve tried to make a sound it reverberated into her crotch, sending sparks into her groin and across her pelvic floor.

Judy had plenty of experience giving blow jobs but her vagina was just screaming for attention. It was difficult for her to see Sam getting all of the attention and not getting any herself. Her body wanted to be taken care of too.

As Sam seemed to be getting near another orgasm and not seeing anything in her future, Judy lifted her butt up. She positioned her crotch right over Steve's penis, guided it to the right spot and impaled herself that piece of Man-Wood.

The new feeling of Judy's tight vagina capturing his penis caused Steve to groan with great force into Sam crotch. Judy wiggled her hips around sending out another identical cry from him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.