Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4 - Cover

Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 1: First The Bed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: First The Bed - Judy, the Itsy Bitsy Bikini Girl along with her best friend Sam spend Friday night and Saturday sharing themselves with Steve, the young bachelor they caught letching at them. Steve finds out Judy's special secret and also that she wanted him all along! Judy gets her way too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

Dinner was fulfilling in many ways. First, Judy's stomach was sated from the spaghetti dinner. Then Steve's repeated sensual attention also satisfied her body's needs. In addition Sam urged him to deflower her. When the girls asked for more, Steve suggested, almost pleaded, "Girls, it's time for bed."

Running over to the couch, the nude girls couldn't figure out how to open it. Each manufacturer has its own unique way for opening their couches and this convertible was no different. Steve's had to have the cushions removed first, which the girls had done with great exuberance but then stood there pulling and pushing all over it.

Standing behind his two nymphets, Steve just soaked in the way they looked, bending over the front edge of the couch. He savored the gentle slope of their backs, leading down to the adolescent flare of their hips and finally the center of his voyeuristic mind, their sex.

There in front of him, was the petite labia of the cutest of little sexpots anyone could imagine. He savored the soft mounds. His eyes were drawn to that dimple, just beyond the juncture where their puffy outer lips narrowed.

The place where his fingers had been only moments ago. That entrance to their inner sanctum. The place where he had plunged into them giving him such pleasure. The place where he had left his seed, deep within them. Oh, they were beautiful he thought.

Off in voyeuristic Never-Never-Land, Steve didn't tell them the solution how to open it. His concentration was understandably not on the couch. At least not until they asked in unison, with a totally confused expression on there faces, "Hey! How the fuck does this damn thing open."

He had so enjoyed seeing them wiggling their bodies about, butts up in the air, right in front of him. But he didn't want them frustrated.

All three of them had such a great evening of fun. Steve didn't want to spoil their mood. So he knelt between them and pushed a latch behind an indentation under the front of the couch and the leading edge popped up.

"Oh," the two sighed and then they both bent over and spreading their feet apart for balance, grabbed the tubular frame with the intent to lift it up.

But Steve had other ideas. They were so close, so warm. So inviting. So bent over.

When they each had instinctively moved, their feet came resting against his thighs. He wrapped a hand around the adjacent ankle of each petite nymph. When he did that, both girls hesitated and looked over at him with a smile.

Looking back and forth between their smiling faces, he quietly told them to "Hold still for a second." Then he drew his hand up their inner thigh letting their silken skin excite his palms. He could feel their bodies quiver.

When the edge of his hand came in contact with their sex, they each sighed. Each girl lowered themselves a little, pressing against his hand and gave their butts a little wiggle.

He was so tempted to just bend his thumb forward and insert it into their vagina and send them on another trip. But a little fate took over and some wiggling too. Hence, as they each pressed down and back against his hand, his thumb came in contact against their anal rosebud.

They both jumped a little at the new sensation and mewed a little sigh. Steve's first thought was "Go for it!" But rational thinking quickly took over. If he was ever going to get any sleep that night, the bed must get made first.

So he released the attention he was giving to their butts, gave each a 'Love Tap' saying, "Later my loves. Later!

"Right now let's get this damn thing opened and ready ... just like I'd like you two!"

Both of the girls giggled, saying, "Yeah! Sounds like a plan!"

Steve helped lift the leading edge of the bed frame. Bedding appeared in the compartment below the seat as the frame went up. Sheets, pillows and a light flannel blanket were quickly removed.

The convertible was very well constructed and extremely sturdy so Steve had to supply most of the effort needed completely open it. Being a top of the line item, it was the kind where you hardly knew you were sleeping on a convertible. It was as comfortable as a standard bed. After it was completely opened, the girls attacked the job at hand and the bedding was rapidly in place.

As soon as the bed was ready, Judy and Sam got behind Steve and excitedly pushed him forward toward the freshly made bed. Steve crawled in first, then on either side, went Judy and Sam.

At the last second, Steve turned, grabbed his pets and they all fell backward together onto the bed. They all scooted up the bed a little and his nymphs wound up with their heads on his shoulders; his arms around each of them. Comfortable in deed.

Steve relaxed, made a sigh and let out a little snore!

That was all the girls needed.

They pounced!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.