Well It Had to Happen - Cover

Well It Had to Happen

Copyright© 2009 by DragonMaster

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A man gets transported by aliens to an alternate universe to help them conduct an experiment.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Military  

The beginning of this chapter deals with bondage and pain if you are not into this or it disturbs you, please I suggest that you skip this first part.

I woke with a migraine headache. I mean a massive one, the kind where the back of your head is pound like Thors' hammer wants to escape from inside your scull, and any bit of light is like having a thousand watt bulb burning your eyeballs. I was still on the couch and I hadn't slept well. My throat and mouth were both parched and my eyes had all kinds of crud in them making it almost impossible for me to open them.

After several minutes, I was able to remove enough of it to open my eyes fully even though the light hurt like a bitch. I could tell I was still in the office but that the sun was not up yet. I heard soft half sobbing and half breathing coming from the floor. There on the floor was Allison hog-tied in chain and padlocks and with the riding crop tied into her mouth with the cat o nine tails as the rope. Looking at her I wondered, for a brief moment, which of her sister wives did she convinced to tie her up like that, then sadly smiled as I knew the answer to be Alaina.

I sat up and untied the cat then opened the padlocks with my Master key, and removed the chains from her body. She was sobbing freely now. She moved to a kneeling position and started speaking and saying something that I could not understand.

"Speak up Allison I cannot understand what you are saying" I told her.

"Please, Jason, Master if you will not punish me, that means in your eyes I have become unworthy of you, and you do not want or love me anymore. If that is so please kill me now or throw me to the wild wolves and have them tear me apart for I cannot and will not live without your love."

"Is my punishing you that important to you Allison that you do not realize that I love you too much to hurt you?" I said. "Plus what has happened to that strong independent woman that I have known. I have never seen you so, so

Subservient like this before and I am beginning to worry about you."

"I know that, Master but, I have disobeyed you, made you angry at your other wives, was callus towards your feelings for your children and set myself up as knowing what is best for you. How can you expect the other women or headmen to follow you when your chief mate doesn't? I am unworthy of your love or of being your slave. The best I can hope for is that I die under the whip as you punish me. It doesn't matter that Gleebo made it impossible for us to tell you. I as your slave and chief wife should have found a way to tell you." she quietly cried out.

"But I have already decreed my punishment for you, is that not enough."

She didn't say anything except to remain in her position.

I sighed got up and started towards the door. "Get up and follow me with your things, Allison" I said softly. What followed can only be described as pure unadulterated sadistic torture. When we entered Allison's 'playroom' I brought her to the center of the room. There I had her spread her legs about two feet apart and shackled her ankles with heavy leather cuffs to the floor. Then I did the same to her wrists with cuffs hanging from the ceiling. Going to the wall I first raised her wrists using a hand winch until only the tips of her toes were on the ground then using another winch I spread both her legs and arms until I effectively had access to every part of her body.

I went to the shelves and selected some nasty looking alligator clips, a ball gag, and a large anal plug with a wire and electrical plug coming out of it. I clipped the alligator clips to her nipples, her labia and her clitoris. Then attached the ball gag to her mouth, and finally using just a little lube shoved the anal plug all the way into her rectum, and adjusted the straps it came with to hold it in and then attached the plug to an outlet in the floor.

I looked at my handy work and decided on one more item. I went and got a hood so that she couldn't see where or when I would strike or what I would use.

"So Allison you think that I do not love you because I have not punished you? Again I ask, have you ever thought that I have spared you because I love you so much that it would kill me to hurt you or scar that beautiful body of yours? I see that you have not, so my love, prepare to be loved by me like never before sweetheart, because like you said the best you can hope for is dying while I torture you, I truly hope we both find some peace from the last few days of mental turmoil and pain"

With that I picked up the crop and started to systematically cover her body with welts, my mind was not working only my arms. I knew in my mind that I was crying as each and every stroke of the crop and lash hit her body as I switched from the crop to the cat and back. I was still crying and telling her how much I loved her long after I saw that she had passed out from the pain and I was on my knees holding her legs as the blood from her wounds dribbled down her body and onto mine.

I do not know how long I sat there before realizing consciously that in her actions and words Allison had given me an outlet for my frustration, worry and mental anguish over Kiki, Ramla and the impending invasion by setting herself up in this way, and I being a fool not to realize it took her bait and hurt one of the most important people in my life that I had hoped I would never hurt other than in a sexual non harming way. Using the crop and cat of nine tails while in 'playing' is totally different than the way I abused her body this evening. On top of that I had become one with the people I despised. I had become an abuser of women, for when I picked up the crop to punish without asking if she remembered her safe word or a way to let me know she could not take anymore it meant I was prepared to hurt her without compassion or any consideration for her well being. OH! My dear sweet Allison, how could I have been so misunderstanding of your actions? You said that you are not worthy of my love, but it is I who are not worthy of yours, as I am constantly putting my feelings before yours. I stood up and turning on the water hose I gently washed the blood off of Allison's body then covered it with some antibiotic cream, I took her down and lay her on a cot, then walked out.

I made a mental cry to Gleebo to watch over my wives, as I walked back into my office from the 'playroom'. I wrote my wives a letter explaining how I felt about what I have done and asking them to forgive me as I would have a hard time forgiving myself. I asked them to make up an excuse for me as I needed to get away. I gave them no idea of what I felt I needed to do to redeem myself and begged them if they loved me not to try to contact me, as I need to work this out by myself, I also asked them to carry on and keep our family safe and to please give the children a hug and a kiss for me, especially Meela. I left a second note to Mearto and Rollo asking them to take over for me until I returned from my mission. I also told them that the spirits looked favorably down upon them as strong leaders and I was positive they would not let me down. I then dressed in combat gear, grabbed my 2.5 bone backpack with a water reservoir I packed some essential clothes including my ghillie suit and other essentials. I then went to the armory and put on my tactical vest and strapped on my Glock's with ten extra clips for each. My .308 sniper rifle that came along in the new armored container along with the special backpack scabbard and two hundred rounds for it. I then snuck out into the late night the moon would be setting in a few hours. I smelled the fresh air, then turning to look at the cave in what I believed would be for the last time I whispered "good bye my loves" and headed to the wall.

Before I could reach the wall, I heard a low whimpering and something running towards me. Stealing myself for one of my wives, realized it was Callie my wolf, she was jumping at me and crying as if begging me to take her with me. I smiled petted her head, just now realizing how large she was. I knew that she was still growing but it seemed as if she was already fully grown standing at least 30" at her withers. I petted her and smiling I said "OK, girl you can come with me." she settled down to walking on my right side, instinctively knowing I was left handed. We walked towards the open section of the wall and were through into the valley.

With my enhanced body, we jogged at a steady mile eating pace of at least eight to ten miles an hour heading west. I knew we had at least a two to three hour head start before they even realized I was out of the cave and even more before they realized I was gone altogether. By then we would be long gone especially since they had no clue as to where I was going and I planned to deviate from a straight forward approach to my destination. I figured it would take us at least one and half to two months to reach our objective.


Playroom

Gleebo entered the room as soon as Jason walked out ignoring his pager that told him he was needed in an emergency meeting. He had watched the incident extremely worried for both Allison's physical well being and Jason's mental health.

He looked at Allison on the cot then ran a strange looking 'wand' that pulsed an even stranger violet hued light, all over her body front and back then spread a thick green cream over all her wounds that was absorbed into the skin and instantly formed a fine green membrane over her wounds. He then carried her into the office and laid her gently onto the wide couch and disappeared wringing his hands and looking very worried.

Command Ship

Back up in the ship the General wanted to know what had kept Gleebo from the emergency meeting that he had called. When he heard what was going on he almost had a coronary right there and then in the conference room.

"Do you have any idea how fragile our position is right now with the council? If they get a whiff of this they will shut us down and let these idiots run their abominable experiments on these people carte blanche. The Gods only know what they have on some of the council members to be able to work out in the open like this."

Gleebo sat there looking at his superior, not knowing what to tell him about the situation. He was even more afraid to tell him that Jason had somehow inadvertently shut off his GPS implant, so there was no way to know where he was or where he was going. The General meanwhile stopped talking while Gleebo was musing about the situation.

"Well Gleebo what do you think?" the General asked him.

Huh", I'm sorry General, what did you say?"

"I said it should be easy enough to find him with his GPS implant."

Gleebo now was wringing his hands at an unbelievable speed. "That's going to be a problem, General, it seems that as Jason made up his mind to leave without anyone knowing he inadvertently turned off his personal tracking and life sign devises, so even though we can scan the surface of the planet we have no way to distinguish him from the other beings on the planet."

The General was listening to this and turning paler by the minute. How could this be happening he thought, after so many years of painstaking research, back room deals and cajoling the council for funds and resources all their hard work was going down the drain. He wished for a moment that he never got involved in this experiment that could now cost him his career and maybe even his life! NO! He could not think like that. He must be strong and be a good leader for his team as they were expecting him to be. Now is the time that true leadership and planning will overcome these sadists that are trying to usurp the council with their sick sense of what is right and wrong.

"Ok, so you say we cannot scan him, then we will send out scouts to locate him and find out what he thinks he is doing abandoning the project, his family and his Clansmen like this. We can use the predators that he ordered for his Army's use with some modifications. We need to find him, the army is moving much faster since they have acquired horses and carts to move their army."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.