Well It Had to Happen - Cover

Well It Had to Happen

Copyright© 2009 by DragonMaster

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A man gets transported by aliens to an alternate universe to help them conduct an experiment.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Military  

I woke up feeling kind of strange. Therefore, when I opened my eyes and saw that I was in some type of containment unit that looked like a tanning bed only it had a clear class cover I understood why. It whispered open and as I got out Gleebo and the General walked in to greet me. I looked down to see I had on some type of silver spandex outfit on but with thousands of tiny pores in it.

"Hello Jason, how are you?" he asked. Suddenly all the events of what had happened yesterday came back into my mind. My eyes started to tear up again and my body shook. "Jason, calm down please, that happened over a month ago now, we are currently parked in an orbit over your new home. I wanted to show you some of the topographical changes we made to facilitate a better military position and a better agrarian/hunter society."

"Gleebo I'm afraid my friend that I will be of no use to you right now to me it was only yesterday, when all these things occurred." So unless you can help dull the ache in my heart and mind let me just go back to sleep."

"OK, Jason" Gleebo said. I slipped back into the chamber and was soon asleep again.

I woke up feeling groggy sort of the way you feel when you over sleep. I opened my eyes and noticed I was still in the stasis chamber. It opened and as I got out Gleebo and the General walked in. talk about déjà vu.

"Feeling better now Jason?" Gleebo asked looking at me closely.

"Yes Gleebo thank you, whatever you did certainly helped me. I would like to ask you to do the same for everyone else especially Kiki it hit her very hard."

"We will Jason it is in the process right now."

"You know its funny, Gleebo I still feel the pain, but it feels, as if a long time has passed." Then looking at the General I put my hand out he took it and he shook my hand. "Hello General sorry I did not acknowledge you sooner" I said.

"Not to worry my boy, and my deepest condolences to you and your family for your loss," he answered.

With the niceties out of the way, Gleebo and the General led me to a conference room with a couple of people of different races. On the table was a holographic image of a section of land in topographical form. It looked familiar then looking closer I could see that it was a holograph of the plains, canyons and valleys of my home.

"Well then, Jason first let me introduce some fellow scientists of Gleebos." Began The General. "First from the planet Ormgast in the Tau Ceti system is Be'aaltu. She is responsible for keeping track of team red as we have designated them you will be team blue. You will be able to access all this information from your laptop in the cave. We have colored the holograph so that you can see the different areas." she nodded at me and I nodded back. I have to say there was something very sexy about a large cat looking creature especially as she constantly licked herself.

"Next is Greerstthaam, he oversaw the re-organization and terrascaping of the geographical features around your physical sphere of influence that we wanted implemented He is from a system in another plane of existence."

With the introductions completed, he turned to the hologram, which light up at that moment, and different light shades covered it.

The General started speaking again as he spoke each area he pointed out intensified. "As you can see team red is on the move. The yellow dots that you see converging towards you from the south are camps that have gotten the word of this army from fleeing persons and rag tag camps. The camps coming in from the north and west have heard rumors that we put into their seers brain and for other natural treasons. The camps are a mix of Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal some camps have actually integrated themselves. We estimate between 350 and 500 hundred people will be coming towards your camp. Team red right now is at a troop strength of approximately one thousand to thirteen hundred all male fighting force, we do not foresee them adding any more, as all the nearby camps have all escaped or have been abandoned as word of them reaches each one. To add any more he would have to turn eastward and add several months of travel to gain anymore then turn back west to cross the land bridge. He is also according to our calculation moving at a speed of about fifteen to eighteen miles per day. At that speed, given there are 37 days in a month on this planet, and taking in his distance and obstacles in his way he will reach your southern most borders in approximately12 to 14 months from today."

"Now on your side, combining all the villages that are congregating towards you and the ones fleeing from team red you will have a total supporting force of approximately 11 to 14 hundred people. Removing all children under 14, single females, and the old that cannot help in any way whatsoever, it leaves your strength at approximately 950 to 1150. The difference will of course be the superior fighting power of your weapons."

"Now, for your immediate camp, Greerstthaam has terraformed changes in the geography quite drastically, so much so that we have had your people spend the last week in hypno- suggestion to accept that this is the way it was." As you can plainly see the entrance to the cave faces into the canyon this is as you asked, also the cave has been expanded to be ready for the influx of people. The leaders all have larger units but they are still near their own followers. He has also set the opening in such a way as to allow you to build a wall up to twenty feet high if needed. The ground where you will be digging is softer and you will find it is composed of loose stones in the one to three inch range, which is excellent for fill work. And is set for a trench about five feet wide and ten feet deep running from end to end of the canyon opening. In addition, every thirty feet a square section twelve feet by twelve feet exists for cannon placements. The ground where you are to dig, is infused with terraforming nanites, so you will find that for every twenty cubic feet of stone you dig out and pile up, five more will be added overnight."

"On both sides of the canyon walls, we've installed strategic bunkers for use with the cannons."

"Other features include a 'natural' ravine thirty feet wide running along the canyon plateau where your windmill field will be. The front of that part of the plateau facing the outside valley has a natural ridge running for 5 miles before turning in to meet the trench. All access to this area is from an entrance we formed halfway up the ramp. It is wide enough to allow any of your wagons to turn into the opening and follow the shallow ramp leading to the plateau. We have run wires and placed them in such a way that will enhance your placement of the windmill and solar panels. Now along the canyon, underground wires from the caves main transformer, are running parallel to the canyon walls on each side and across it coming up in well placed trees."

"We have widened and deepened the main canyon as it goes back bringing the total acreage to over 30,000 acres of arable land the shape is actually like an urn it is narrower in the front then opens into the fields after several hundred yards. A stream now runs through the valley, with several watering holes for cattle such as Aurochs. In addition, Greerstthaam has placed several smaller canyons off the main one for other types of livestock or farming."

"One note because of such a large movement of the human population, a large portion of predatory animals are also migrating with them so expect a lot more predators in your neck of the woods."

"Let me see have I forgotten anything?" he sat thinking while I sat there dumbstruck with everything they had done already.

"Damn I knew I forgot something, all the buildings and carriages you brought back are in the first off shoot canyon, smaller caves dug out specifically for each type of materials. We have already placed the terran animals in another canyon with solar powered electrical fencing to protect them from predators. Oh and one last item the military has decided to allow you the unmanned vehicles you requested but only the ones for reconnaissance not the strategic ones. An appropriate field has been set up near the windmill field."

"That completes my briefing do you have any questions for me or the other operatives."

"General," I answered "I am speechless. This is much more than I ever expected. First, I wish to thank both Be'aaltu, and Greerstthaam, for their selfless work. In addition General, I would like to thank you personally for making this happen. The next thing I have is one for your quartermaster. I underestimated the amount of troops I would have. Therefore, I only ordered enough weaponry and clothing for an army of 750. Now with an army of over a thousand I will be very short."

"Not to worry on that part Jason. We anticipated this so all materials and weapons have tripled in quantity, you will not need anything. is there anything else?"

I thought for a moment then went back to what the general said about the livestock. "General you said that all the live stock is in one small off shoot canyon. This will not be conducive to their well-being. It would be better if the chickens were within twenty feet of the cave opening this way we can pick the eggs we want early in the mornings. In addition, the livestock cannot long survive in very close quarters. I have 500 sheep 1000 head of cattle 50 milk cows 2 bulls and 200 goats they need to be separated. The cattle can go out into the field; the milk cows need an enclosure with a feeding trough and grain. I will need three men to be hypno trained to be good with cattle, at least three women hypno trained with knowledge of milking cows, and everybody hypno trained with chickens and sheep, the goats will take care of themselves, and the bulls just need to be kept away from the milk cows for now. Other than that I guess we are ready to go," I said

"Then please follow the yeoman to the stasis room and await your re-integration with the peoples below." With that, he shook my hand warmly and smiled then winked. I realized his abruptness was just form in front of the others. I gave his hand an extra squeeze. I turned and followed the yeoman back. Once I had settled myself into the module, the canopy slid back into place and I felt myself falling asleep.


I woke up with a warm wet feeling in my crotch. I looked down and saw Teeko struggling to push my dick completely down her throat, and gagging as she did so. I placed my hand on her head and softly played with her hair. She looked up at me and saw my smiling face.

I said to her "don't try so hard sweetheart I don't want you hurting yourself. You are still young and growing, your throat is most likely too small to take all me. why don't you just try going up and down and sucking me the way you do so well?" at my words she did just that and soon was gulping down my seed. She pulled herself up to me and rested on my chest trying to snuggling into me. I stayed still for her for a few minutes, softly rubbing her back as the rest of the women were beginning to stir.

"Jason." Teeko said quietly. "I want to be able to do the things you do with the other women so that I truly feel I am your wife.

"My sweet little Teeko you are the first wife I took when the spirits first sent me to this my new world. You are as much my wife as any of the other women that shares my bed with us. I know I took you roughly back at the farmhouse, and I have been a little careful, as I do not want to hurt you. I promise I will speak to Ioki today to check to see that I did not hurt you in any way then I will feel better about taking you as I do the other women." I kissed her softly on the forehead. "Darling I hate to break up this lovely moment" I continued, "but I really must go to the bathroom." She shifted slightly and I was able to get up and take care of my morning ablutions. I noticed that Nadilla was not in bed and neither was Rialta. I went out into the main cooking area and saw several women talking and admiring both Nadilla's and Rialta's necklaces while starting breakfast.

I sat down in one of the 'chairs' and waited for breakfast. Rialta showed up with a cup of coffee for Mearto and me. I turned to him and saw he wanted to say something but I guess he was afraid to say it.

"Come Mearto out with it," I told him. "We are friends here let it out and relax"

"Jason, I had a most disturbing dream last night. I was floating in the sky which was terrifying by itself but while floating I traveled and saw a great men approaching us with many strange weapons. Every camp or village they came to they killed the women and children leaving only boys over fourteen summers and the healthy men all others were put to death."

"Are these visions true Jason?" several more men had come up and were nodding their heads; I assumed they all received the same premonition.

"My Clansmen, we are caught in the middle of a battle between Light sprits and Dark spirits. As you all saw we are soon to face a great warring tribe. The dark spirits, who care not for our lives or our souls in the afterlife, is manipulating these men. However, do not be afraid, I too saw the vision last night, but unlike you, the spirits that sent me here are light spirits. The problem was that the light spirits do not believe in violence. I spent many days and nights in the spirit world talking and negotiating for help even if it seems one night. Finally, after ten spirits days several spirits emerged that said they would help us directly with materials whereas the rest volunteered moral and spiritual support. In a few short hours and days, you will see many wonderful and strange things. We will work together with the new Clans that will be joining us. These Clans will be made of both our people and the Others. We must all learn to live together so that we can overcome these foul beings."

"Now does anyone have any questions before we begin the day?"

"Mighty One, both Jasto and I would like to know if we could leave to go get our Clan and bring them here. We have more than nine hands of men and women that would join us," said Grullo

I thought about it for a moment.

"Why don't we give it two more days, Grullo?" I answered. "If they do not show up in two suns when the sun is high you and Jasto can go bring them."

The men agreed. I looked around and noticed all the faces of the men had the same expression as Mearto's had a few moments ago. I wanted to assuage the fear they felt. and at the same time plant the idea that we would be in a much better position to fight them and win in a few months.

Looking at each one of them right in the eye first, I began speaking.

"Men, I know that we are a small group right now. We are not even two hands of men. I want you to know though, that right now we are stronger than any clan with six hands of men are. Did we not kill those cave bears as a clan? Have we not caught and started to tame the swift ones, that I call horses? Do we not have wolves training to be our companions and protectors? We are stronger because we use our heads and work as one for the good of the Clan. You do not argue with Mearto or with me when we ask you to do something because you all see the good in what we ask. Because of this, the spirits will help us. Even now they have sent many different tools and animals for us to use and grow."

"We will soon be adding to our Clan, they will join us the way you joined me. Each will be separate but still a part of the whole. Each leader will remain leader of their men but will be part of my clan, The Clan of the Wolf. Like the wolf we will learn new skills together and we will learn to fight together making us as cunning and strong fighters as the wolf pack. You will learn many new things. You will learn to use a thunder stick like mine. You will also learn to use things that will make the ground tremble and make hills shatter and fly into the air then rain back down again.

"But, we will not only learn to kill and destroy our land, you will learn how to use new tools so that we may grow food for ourselves. We will learn how to make things out of trees that we cut down. We will build large objects called windmills that catch the wind and make some of our tools work. We will also build something called solar cells that catch the suns power so that we may use that also."

Their eyes by now were wide with amazement, and wonder, like little children.

"Mighty One" said Corrali, Billiat's wife. "Will not the spirits of these powers, be angry with us for using their powers for our personal needs?" she asked.

"Corrali, the spirits show their powers to us everyday in hopes that we learn to use them. On my old world, my people have learned to use the powers I spoke of and others to send men to the sky to follow the light paths or travel on the wind to different places, we have even learned how to harness the power of the sun to make heat without fire.

I have inside the cave right now something called a wagon that will let us travel without walking but sitting in it as the swift ones pull it and us."

"These men will not be here for another 9 to 10 moon cycles we must accomplish much in that time, with the help of the spirits and our own hands we will be ready for them, so come let us eat our food as it is getting cold, and we still need to work with the swift ones."

We all settled down to eat, then headed off to the pasture/corral. I noticed as we left five of the nine men took off on a tangent and were headed for where the cattle and other livestock were being kept. I smiled inwardly but did not say anything. When we arrived I could see right away that all the new horses and mules were mixed in with the ones we 'caught'. I smiled at myself but did not say anything to the men. They all seemed to know what to do. I hung back while I watched Jasto take the lead and started to sack out the horses.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.